Victa Swift-Start Straight Shaft Trimmer 883226

5.0 from 1 review

1 review
Pete

PeteWimmera, VIC

Cuts through almost anything. Easy start.

Purchased this nearly 3 years ago. Have cut both short and very (and I mean very) long tough grass. I use a thicker orange nylon in the self-feeder head without problems. Starts very easily and doesn't miss a beat. Slightly on the heavier side, but it's solid. Highly recommended. A little loud, but probably no different to most line trimmers. Always use goggles / ear muffs / solid boots.

Purchased in December 2007 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$259.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Occasionally
Grass Type Tall grass and Thick, heavy grass or weeds

Mr A

Mr Aasked

Is there a replacement line head for this model? I do not like the stupid oregon speed load cartridge system. I am now limited to buying only oregon line in tiny spools. I would much rather have the option of loading line of my choice onto a spool. The oregon line consistantly breaks... i used two spools to trim edges of my front yard. My previous trimmer was a cheap piece of junk. With less power and no quck change rubbish it performed better. The victa seems strong but the bump feed quick change head is a real let down. Im considering taking a hammer to it for this reason alone. Advice on a replacement head please?

Darren R.
Darren R.

I use this head, it just screws on and uses fixed length and is made of metal - Craftsman Line Trimmer Cutting Head Assembly, 753-05045

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives