Victa Tornado Edger TE250

Victa Tornado Edger TE250

See the Best Petrol Whipper Snippers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SteveBMid North Coast, NSW

An excellent good quality edger

I have just purchased this edger but haven't used it as yet. (Clearance sale at Bunnings)
During the assembly process I was very impressed with the exceptional quality of the unit and it's components. It is very well made and very sturdy.
I was very impressed with the initial start...first go and it idled very well.
The operation of the blade engagement was easy and precise.
This edger is relacing my poor quality Ozito Petrol Edger which I returned for a full refund while it was still under warranty...see my previous post on my experience with the Ozito Petrol Edger.
I am now looking forward to my test drive of the Victor Tornado TE250 edger.
I will post the results in the future.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $250.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Grass Type Short grass
SteveB

Hard to get parts or repaired

Stay clear of these edgers with the Chinese engines. Won’t run after sitting for sometime and finding a small engine mechanic who can work on them and get parts for the carby is hard. Disposable units... not sure why Victa even badge them. Stick with a Briggs or Honda engine.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Webbo

WebboSydney

Vista tornado edger

It’s been difficult to start since day one but thought it would getting better as it wore in. Ive had it 2 seasons and it’s completely stuffed wont start there’s a small bar on the carberetta that has completely corroded through even though it has always been covered in a shed. My mower, wiper sniper, blower vac has been going for years without issue but the Victa is rubbish. My garden is small and the edger has only been used less than a dozen times and it stopped. Got a quote to fix it from local mower shop they said not worth fixing. Don’t buy one

Date PurchasedJan 2016
HomerJ

HomerJPerth, WA

Perfect for home use

Purchased in January 2016.

sentinel88South East Queensland, QLD

Victa edger finishes off your lawn perfectly!

sentinel88

Had the machine 5.5 years now. Replaced the petrol tap and blade. Perfect operation.

Lawrie

Lawrieasked

I bought the machine from Bunnings 6/7 years ago and have not had any problems with the machine. Fantastic machine but service lousy. I have had an order for new blades from Bunnings for the last three months (and they still sell the edger) but can’t get them as they say they are having problems with supplier. Machine will not fit on shelf or looks so useless without blades

SteveB

Yes I have found this machine to be an excellent product as well. As I haven't had owned the edger for long the blades are still in good condition. I just hope by the time I need new blades Bunnings have got stock of them.
BTW have you tried other Bunnings stores for the blades or called Victor directly?

Victa
Joe c.Victa

blades not available till mid to late July

Dan W.
Dan W.

try this mob in victoria.

Nestor V.

Nestor V.asked

what about trouble shotting information manual not having

Steve G.

Steve G.asked

Why is there oil filler at front and back

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives

CategoryPetrol Whipper Snippers