Victa Ultralite

• Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency

ElsieChisholm 2905, ACT

.Seemed good at first.

A bit dissapointed. It does the small patch of grass ok but has become very hard to start. Maybe this is because I use it infrequently, but now I have to remove the plug and squirt some fuel into the cylinder each time or it wont start. The old Victa 2 stroke I had previously started easily. Sorry I didn't get an electric mower now.

Purchased in June 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Occasionally
Bekk J.

Bekk J.Perth, WA

Brilliant little beast!

Easy setup, easy to manouvre around tight corners. Started first go. Had no issues mowing my 6x17m lawn (buffalo, winter grass and weeds) had to empty the catch about 3/4 way through. Excellent!

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$369.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Occasionally

REPasked

Ultralite UDS407

the spark plug has a very long porcelain piece. What sized box spanner is required to remove the spark plug?

Elsie

You need a special box spanner from a mower dealer. I got one from a shop in Tuggeranong, Canberra.

OK got one at Bunnings in Underwood

Pararto

Parartoasked

Ultralite

I'm puzzled by the operation of this mower. Is the carburettor automatic? It seems to just idle regardless of the density of the cut. I feel it needs to rev faster. It's clearly no Ferrari. I want to go brrmm brmm, and it just goes tick tick. I haven't been able to find any info on its operation in the manual.

Janelle64

Janelle64asked

Ultralite

My mower won’t start. It’s got petrol and oil. A friend told me to check spark plug but I don’t know where to find it, nor how to check it. I’ve recently moved house so maybe it loosened? My mower is less than 2 years old and only used it about 4-5 times.

Elsie

Try pressing the priming bulb more than 3 times (as instruction say), more like 6-10 times.

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives