Victa V-Force 18" Mulch Or Catch (VLM4016U)

Victa V-Force 18" Mulch Or Catch (VLM4016U)

MPN: 883023

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sojourn47Launceston, TAS

Very limited performance

I've had this mower for two years now and during that time I've had three batteries. At first I thought the poor battery performance time was due to a faulty battery...not so. The longest the battery has lasted is 12 minutes but is usually it's about ten minutes. In addition the mower will only perform well on short dry grass. Because it's such a poor performer I feel it's not meeting it's claims and is not of merchantable quality. Not recommended for other than very, very small lawns. give it a miss.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

NZMICK

NZMICKQueenstown

Poor battery life - gutless motor

The battery lasts 10 - 15 minutes on dry recently cut lawn. If you are trying to cut anything slightly thick, the motor cuts out. It's as noisy as a petrol mower. I tried to give it to my father in law and he wouldn't take it. I wouldn't recommend this mower to anyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
jeremypark

jeremyparkSydney

Quiet and light.... it also cuts the grass

I think the mower is good value and works well. Time will tell about the batteries however so far they seem pretty good and with our 4 lawn areas ( 2000sqm block) we find the 2 batteries supplied do it. I love the fact it just starts and there is no petrol to deal with. No fumes either. We also have a baby and my wife can mow without waking her! Yes, my wife likes to mow and it's her preference to take charge of the mowing! Lucky me... When I'm relaxing on the back deck I can hardly tell if she's mowing or not out the front. ( joking )... Seriously though I think we will all be driving electric mowers soon! Next will be replacing our petrol wippa sniper when that needs upgrading.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Testing386

Testing386Sydney, NSW

Quiet, light weight cordless mower

forensic57

forensic57Sydney, NSW

Well made and mows brilliantly

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Greg

Gregasked

Victa mower 40 v starts but stops after a few seconds. Any ideas?

Sojourn47

Hi Greg, Ive had few problems with my mower but that is not one of them. Sorry I cant help. Brent

Jose Luis
Jose Luis

The engine is not getting fuel . make sure the fuel is above the tank filter , 2nd pull the fuel hose of the carby to see if fuel flows (steady stream) if not clean fuel filter or replace
3rd check the float needle on the carby not stuck by removing front cover on the carby the needle valve should drop down with the float.

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives

CategoryBattery Lawn Mowers