Victorian Hot Water

Victorian Hot Water (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Victorian Hot Water? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I rang john in the morning He was true to his word and a pleasure to deal with. Fitted the new hot water heater quickly and took away the old one. A job well done.highly recommended.thank You.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service.

Called at 9am, had a chat about the products on the easy to use website and installed by 2pm. Price as advertised. No haggling, mess or fuss. Worked first time and we're good to go for another 15yrs. Thank you very much guys. Good job.

Mark S
Mark S

Awesome Service

Dave and John have provided awesome service. Rang them about 8.30 am by 11.30 am that day they had been out replaced the hot water service and taken away the old one.
Very nice and professional guys.
I highly recommend their service.

Good quality service

Got a quote over the phone for a new hot water service, boys came out the next morning (on a public holiday) and had the work done in a couple of hours.
Area around job was tidied up and i was charged what I got quoted.
Very professional crew

JohnandLiz
JohnandLizMelbourne

Fantastic

Dave from Victorian Hot Water installed an AquaMax Hot Water Service. Dave was highly efficient, professional, on time. The price he quoted was what I paid. Victorian Hot Water was way cheaper than some of the other plumbers some of which quoted $800 extra for the same service and product. Would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Fantastic Service

My old hot water system needed to be replaced, Dave replaced my new system the same day at the quoted price. It was such a relief to deal with an honest and reliable company when you need a job done. I would recommend Victorian Hot Water to anyone dealing with hot water system issues or need of replacing their old system. Very impressed by the whole experience, Dave even threw in a concrete slab for my unit to sit on!

Ricky P
Ricky P

Amazing service - super fast install! Quality!

I had a plumber friend quote me $2150 for a Rheem Stellar 330. I paid the advertised price of $1500 for this unit from Victorian hot water. Included a certificate and removal of my old unit. Which was $650 under the quote I had. Other companies were $400-$450 higher. I called at 7:30am on a Monday and was told they could be at mine by 11am, which was on the other side of Melbourne! The boys had a cancellation and told me that could come by 10am. They arrived on time and completed everything within 45 minutes! So that was under 4 hours installed from when I called which was a Monday. Amazing service, delivery and no gimmick approach. Highly recommended. I came across this company from google and I am not disappointed.

Efficient and reliable

Hot water system replaced in an hour.Price is what is advertised. No extras . Arrived on time.Would highly recommend .

Other Plumbers

Best Tradie Service Ever!!

Rang at 8am & had my new system installed by 5pm same day. Old one removed & no mess left at all. The boys arrived on time & were polite & helpful & cost was as discussed on phone. It was great to know the reviews I read were spot on & I would highly recommend Dave, John & Paul for your job!!! Thanks again for great service.....

Keith
KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very satisfied with their expertise

Replacement Hot Water Unit

Our hot water failed on Sunday i spoke to Dave late that afternoon he was very helpful and patient with his advice and his price was excellent John arrived at 10am the next day as promised and by 11am the job was complete so i would have no hesitation in recommending them for your plumbing needs.

Tek
TekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient Service

Dave & John were punctual and efficient in replacing my hot water system. Both of them took around 30 minutes to swap out my old 130L system and put in place a new 155L system which was pretty impressive. One of them few plumbers that would actually put a price on their website and the price you see on site is what I paid. No extras. Thus I would recommend Victorian Hot Water for their honest & efficient service.

Fantastic service, product and price!

The plumbers were very knowledgeable, respectful and on time. The price was $1,300 lower than 2 other quotes from large firms. The actual hot water service is so efficient and so hot, that we had to turn it down! The quote on line from Victorian Hot Water was the actual price. There were no extra costs for pipework carried out. We absolutely recommend Victorian Hot Water.

Mim
MimMelbourne

Fast, efficient and honest. No mucking around. Would thoroughly this company. Very happy with the whole process. Thank you to Dave from Vic Hot water!

Bruce
BruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service - Fast Response and Competively Priced

Had a leaking 12 year old HW service - rang Victorian Hot Water in the morning and spoke to Dave. He was installing a new HWS at 3pm that afternoon. Couldn't find a better price online and they took the old one away. Couldn't ask for more.

Find out how Victorian Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Highly Recommended and Excellent Pricing.

Massive thanks to Dave at Victorian Hot Water who replaced our 20 year old dying gas hot water unit. Same day installation with prompt, friendly, polite and fantastic service. What more could you want. Can't recommend them highly enough. Many thanks again. Oh and pricing was extremely competitive. If your hot water service is no longer, these guys are the ones to call...Definitely!

Tamster mac
Tamster mac

AMAZING service!

I spoke to Dave from Victorian Hot Water on the Wednesday, he was here on the Thursday to install my new hot water service, and he took the old unit away too. AWESOME friendly service, great product and price, honest, reliable, and no-nonsense. Exactly the way it should be. Can't recommend this business enough! Thanks Dave!!!!

Excellent service, price and communication

Having played the 'will we get a hot shower' game with our old electric boosted solar setup, I Googled companies in the area and ended up calling John at Victorian Hot Water. In discussing our needs and usage pattern with John, we went with an Enviro 37 Rinnai continuous system and removed the solar setup outright. At all points, John and Dave kept us informed and they arrived exactly when they said they would. They got to work immediately and had us back online with the new system in no time. I would highly recommend Victorian Hot Water to anyone looking to replace or update their hot water system. These guys set the bar against which others are measured!

Very Happy Customer

When your hot water system of 11 years is spurting out hot water you know you have to replace it. But we didnt know want system to have and who to trust to replace it. We asked friends and googled. We had one quote and decided to get another from Victorian Hot Water and are we pleased we did. The reviews online are true. I phoned and Dave quoted a better price and did the job the next day. Our Rinnai B26 instant hot water system is right for us. Thank you once again Dave. Sonja

Ranga
RangaRingwood

Great service at affordable price!

If you are looking for a professional to fix your hot water unit for most affordable price, look no further! John fixed my hot water system and installed new gas cooker in the most professional manner. Highly recommend to anyone!

Hot water service

My hot water system broke down Sunday morning ,called John, came out that afternoon replaced hot water service within an hour. Great service, great price, would recommend to everyone. And took away old unit , fantastic. Thanks Les Clark

Another satisfied customer

I would like to thank Victorian Hot Water for providing me with the most prompt, efficient and satisfactory customer service I have experienced in recent times. John replaced my hot water service within an hour, no mess no fuss. Highly recommended and on top of my list if any future plumbing is required. Great Value Great Service.. thanks again John, you are a champion..

Vicki
VickiMebourne

Great price & reliable

Best quote that I got. Prompt response. David very helpful on the phone & tradie on time & efficiently replaced my hotwater service. Highly recommend. Vicki

Prompt service at a good price

Woke up this (Saturday) morning to a broken hot water service. Gave them a call and John has been out, installed the new one and removed the old one by early afternoon. Great service and after asking about our hot water needs suggested a smaller unit than the old one. Great price, especially considering it was the weekend. Honest, pleasant and reliable, I would certainly recommend them.

Finally a reliable tradesman !

Needed a replacement water heater at short notice so hit Google (as we do) for a look around and came across Victorian Hot Water pretty much first cab off the rank with a high number of positive reviews. After talking to David on the phone I felt satisfied he was on the ball so he organised a replacement unit first thing in the morning and arrived bang on time. Very honest, knowledgeable and cleaned up the site upon completion so I have to say these guys are reliable professionals and you can definitely book these guys in full confidence without any stress or worry. Many thanks mate.