99% · 1021 · 1%
Brand Manager for Victorian Hot Water? Claim your listing.

John A
John AMelbourne5 posts

Professional and quick service

I came across Victorian Hot Water by chance after being given the run around by some other plumbers, or very high estimates for what was a simple swap out of a gas water heater. I sent a web query at night and received a phone call first thing from Dave. They came and installed a new water heater event though no one was home and trusted us to send payment via bank transfer (which of course we did). 5 stars!
vrybicki
vrybickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent, Professional and Superior Service

Dave and Paul are the most friendly and professional people that you could ever meet.
Exceeded all expectations, quoted and delivered exactly the Hot Water system we required.
Were clean tidy and everything was a great experience. We would highly recommend. Thank you so much Dave and Paul we now have reliable, and constant hot water. :)
Wayne and Sue
Wayne and SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

best company ever

Found these guys on google and so glad we did their site is so easy to follow...no service call fee, no added extras, the price you see advertised is it, nothing hidden. Arrived when said they would..in fact rang and came 2 hours earlier. John and David are 2 of the most helpful and friendliest people I have ever dealt with took our old hot water system away and cleaned up after the work was done. Highly recommended this company excellent service. Give them a call you cant go wrong. Very grateful we did.
Michael
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, reliable. Excellent

Called at 7:30am and had the existing system replaced by 11am. Dave was on precisely time, polite and efficient, tested the system to adjust temp to our requirements and left the area clean and tidy. Pricing and service exactly as described. Would not hesitate to recommend.
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Excellent service

I rang john in the morning He was true to his word and a pleasure to deal with. Fitted the new hot water heater quickly and took away the old one. A job well done.highly recommended.thank You.
Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Called at 9am, had a chat about the products on the easy to use website and installed by 2pm. Price as advertised. No haggling, mess or fuss. Worked first time and we're good to go for another 15yrs. Thank you very much guys. Good job.
Mark S
Mark S2 posts

Awesome Service

Dave and John have provided awesome service. Rang them about 8.30 am by 11.30 am that day they had been out replaced the hot water service and taken away the old one.

Very nice and professional guys.

I highly recommend their service.

Jack
Jack

Good quality service

Got a quote over the phone for a new hot water service, boys came out the next morning (on a public holiday) and had the work done in a couple of hours.

Area around job was tidied up and i was charged what I got quoted.

Very professional crew

JohnandLiz
JohnandLizMelbourne4 posts

Fantastic

Dave from Victorian Hot Water installed an AquaMax Hot Water Service. Dave was highly efficient, professional, on time. The price he quoted was what I paid. Victorian Hot Water was way cheaper than some of the other plumbers some of which quoted $800 extra for the same service and product. Would definitely recommend them to anyone else.

Robin P
Robin P

Fantastic Service

My old hot water system needed to be replaced, Dave replaced my new system the same day at the quoted price. It was such a relief to deal with an honest and reliable company when you need a job done. I would recommend Victorian Hot Water to anyone dealing with hot water system issues or need of replacing their old system. Very impressed by the whole experience, Dave even threw in a concrete slab for my unit to sit on!

Ricky P
Ricky P19 posts

Amazing service - super fast install! Quality!

I had a plumber friend quote me $2150 for a Rheem Stellar 330. I paid the advertised price of $1500 for this unit from Victorian hot water. Included a certificate and removal of my old unit. Which was $650 under the quote I had. Other companies were $400-$450 higher. I called at 7:30am on a Monday and was told they could be at mine by 11am, which was on the other side of Melbourne! The boys had a cancellation and told me that could come by 10am. They arrived on time and completed everything within 45 minutes! So that was under 4 hours installed from when I called which was a Monday. Amazing service, delivery and no gimmick approach. Highly recommended. I came across this company from google and I am not disappointed.

Regina
Regina

Efficient and reliable

Hot water system replaced in an hour.Price is what is advertised. No extras . Arrived on time.Would highly recommend .

Cam
Cam

Best Tradie Service Ever!!

Rang at 8am & had my new system installed by 5pm same day. Old one removed & no mess left at all. The boys arrived on time & were polite & helpful & cost was as discussed on phone. It was great to know the reviews I read were spot on & I would highly recommend Dave, John & Paul for your job!!! Thanks again for great service.....

Keith
KeithGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Dave
Dave

Replacement Hot Water Unit

Our hot water failed on Sunday i spoke to Dave late that afternoon he was very helpful and patient with his advice and his price was excellent John arrived at 10am the next day as promised and by 11am the job was complete so i would have no hesitation in recommending them for your plumbing needs.

Tek
TekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC15 posts

Efficient Service

Dave & John were punctual and efficient in replacing my hot water system. Both of them took around 30 minutes to swap out my old 130L system and put in place a new 155L system which was pretty impressive. One of them few plumbers that would actually put a price on their website and the price you see on site is what I paid. No extras. Thus I would recommend Victorian Hot Water for their honest & efficient service.

Viv
VivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Fantastic service, product and price!

The plumbers were very knowledgeable, respectful and on time. The price was $1,300 lower than 2 other quotes from large firms. The actual hot water service is so efficient and so hot, that we had to turn it down! The quote on line from Victorian Hot Water was the actual price. There were no extra costs for pipework carried out. We absolutely recommend Victorian Hot Water.

Mim
MimMelbourne36 posts

Fast, efficient and honest. No mucking around. Would thoroughly this company. Very happy with the whole process. Thank you to Dave from Vic Hot water!

Bruce
BruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC13 posts

Great Service - Fast Response and Competively Priced

Had a leaking 12 year old HW service - rang Victorian Hot Water in the morning and spoke to Dave. He was installing a new HWS at 3pm that afternoon. Couldn't find a better price online and they took the old one away. Couldn't ask for more.

Ros D
Ros D

Highly Recommended and Excellent Pricing

Massive thanks to Dave at Victorian Hot Water who replaced our 20 year old dying gas hot water unit. Same day installation with prompt, friendly, polite and fantastic service. What more could you want. Can't recommend them highly enough. Many thanks again. Oh and pricing was extremely competitive. If your hot water service is no longer, these guys are the ones to call...Definitely!

Tamster mac
Tamster macGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

AMAZING service!

I spoke to Dave from Victorian Hot Water on the Wednesday, he was here on the Thursday to install my new hot water service, and he took the old unit away too. AWESOME friendly service, great product and price, honest, reliable, and no-nonsense. Exactly the way it should be. Can't recommend this business enough! Thanks Dave!!!!

Nick

Excellent service, price and communication

Having played the 'will we get a hot shower' game with our old electric boosted solar setup, I Googled companies in the area and ended up calling John at Victorian Hot Water. In discussing our needs and usage pattern with John, we went with an Enviro 37 Rinnai continuous system and removed the solar setup outright. At all points, John and Dave kept us informed and they arrived exactly when they said they would. They got to work immediately and had us back online with the new system in no time. I would highly recommend Victorian Hot Water to anyone looking to replace or update their hot water system. These guys set the bar against which others are measured!

Sonja
Sonja2 posts

Very Happy Customer

When your hot water system of 11 years is spurting out hot water you know you have to replace it. But we didnt know want system to have and who to trust to replace it. We asked friends and googled. We had one quote and decided to get another from Victorian Hot Water and are we pleased we did. The reviews online are true. I phoned and Dave quoted a better price and did the job the next day. Our Rinnai B26 instant hot water system is right for us. Thank you once again Dave. Sonja

Ranga
RangaRingwood

Great service at affordable price!

If you are looking for a professional to fix your hot water unit for most affordable price, look no further! John fixed my hot water system and installed new gas cooker in the most professional manner. Highly recommend to anyone!

Les Clark
Les Clark

Hot water service

My hot water system broke down Sunday morning ,called John, came out that afternoon replaced hot water service within an hour. Great service, great price, would recommend to everyone. And took away old unit , fantastic. Thanks Les Clark

Karabeat
Karabeat

Another satisfied customer

I would like to thank Victorian Hot Water for providing me with the most prompt, efficient and satisfactory customer service I have experienced in recent times. John replaced my hot water service within an hour, no mess no fuss. Highly recommended and on top of my list if any future plumbing is required. Great Value Great Service.. thanks again John, you are a champion..

Vicki
VickiMebourne2 posts

Great price & reliable

Best quote that I got. Prompt response. David very helpful on the phone & tradie on time & efficiently replaced my hotwater service. Highly recommend. Vicki

Joanne
Joanne

Prompt service at a good price

Woke up this (Saturday) morning to a broken hot water service. Gave them a call and John has been out, installed the new one and removed the old one by early afternoon. Great service and after asking about our hot water needs suggested a smaller unit than the old one. Great price, especially considering it was the weekend. Honest, pleasant and reliable, I would certainly recommend them.

MrEngineer
MrEngineer

Finally a reliable tradesman !

Needed a replacement water heater at short notice so hit Google (as we do) for a look around and came across Victorian Hot Water pretty much first cab off the rank with a high number of positive reviews. After talking to David on the phone I felt satisfied he was on the ball so he organised a replacement unit first thing in the morning and arrived bang on time. Very honest, knowledgeable and cleaned up the site upon completion so I have to say these guys are reliable professionals and you can definitely book these guys in full confidence without any stress or worry. Many thanks mate.

John

Highly recommend and very professional

Our hot water system died on Sunday and spoke to John about a new one. Competitive price, on time and took away old system as well by Monday morning. I even changed my mind about the size of unit and this was no problem for John. He drove to warehouse and changed it for the larger one no questions asked. What more could you ask for.

Xin
Xin

Excellent service, Smooth communication, Timely manner and Competitive price, what else can you ask

Our 13yo Rheem 160L Gas Storage unit started to playing up about a week ago, low pressure and just warm but not hot water. Called up & emailed a few service providers, John was the first one to reply and patiently explained the difference between gas storage and gas contineous unit, by the end of the day, he offered me the most competitive quote and next day service. On the next day, John texted me prior to the scheduled time and his man showed up on time. No fuss, no problem. We will definitely recommend John & Vic Hot Water to anyone with hot water issues.

Dee
DeeMelbourne22 posts

Fantastic service & highly recommended

Our 15yo Rheem 135L Gas Hot Water unit died last night (Saturday). Checked the unit myself and confirmed the worst - rusted out. Searched on internet & clicked on Victorian Hot Water website..... i sent them an email enquiry for replacing with a larger Rheem Stellar 360 unit 10am today (Sunday). Dave from Victorian Hot Water called me back within 15min confirming price and also possible alternatives (Aquamax) to consider. We decided Rheem Stellar 360 as best option and he said he was able to come to Rowville Vic and change over same day Sunday.

Arrived 1.45pm as agreed and did a totally professional job. True gentleman & i would not hesitate to call / recommend Dave from Victorian Hot Water again.

Dishonest & Overpriced - Go with origin energy

I had to convert electric water heater to gas water heater. I called Victorian Hot Water twice, each time with a notably different quote (difference of $600). They then came to my home to give a "more accurate quote" and also explained the VEEC rebate was lower than it actually is (i had called the offices to get an understanding of the calculations and my entitlements), they understated the rebate by $150. On the positive side they were on time and friendly, however the price was not worth that. Origin energy quoted me the same job for $712 less.

Elmer
ElmerMelbourne12 posts

Excellent Service!!!

This company (Dave) is definitely highly recommended. Due to our gas heater was broken, I rang Dave last week and have asked/explained between the gas storage and gas continuous. After couple of days my wife and I decided to ring him again. Today, he came on the exact time and installed our new gas storage (we have hot water now!!!). I am also glad he checked/fixed the tap in our vanity (water is quite flowing now) without any charge. Thank you and much appreciated your help mate. You’re a living legend Dave!

Eddo
Eddo

No extra charge for weekend service. John patiently explained the difference between the different hws and made the choice easy. Arrived on time and job completed smoothly.

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

Brilliant

Brilliant, I can't recommend these guys enough. Prompt, easy to deal with, and overall great service. Dave and his team are straight up and genuine from the beginning, and they know their stuff. A very happy client here, thanks again.

Amy
Amy

Cristine
Cristine

Excellent service

Friendly, prompt and very professional. Price is very competitive. Highly recommended. Thanks John and Dave. Couldn't be happier with your service.

Matt R
Matt RMelbourne

Great honest customer service !

Called Dave at 7.30 am due to having a blown hot water service the night before. Dave was more than helpful, very polite and had a new service in by the afternoon and at a great price. Cant recommend these guys enough, will definitely be suggesting Victorian hot water to anyone in need of a plumber. Thank you Dave once again!

RobertP
RobertPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC19 posts

No hassle service!

Life Savers - Discovered old unit had split tank at 10:30pm, rang them at 11:00pm. They were booked out the next day but Dave agreed to come to the other side of the city at 7:00 am and squeeze me in. Had new unit installed and running by 8:00 am. Great service and competitive price.