Victorian Hot Water

Victorian Hot Water (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Victorian Hot Water? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Highly recommend and very professional

Our hot water system died on Sunday and spoke to John about a new one. Competitive price, on time and took away old system as well by Monday morning. I even changed my mind about the size of unit and this was no problem for John. He drove to warehouse and changed it for the larger one no questions asked. What more could you ask for.

Excellent service, Smooth communication, Timely manner and Competitive price, what else can you ask

Our 13yo Rheem 160L Gas Storage unit started to playing up about a week ago, low pressure and just warm but not hot water. Called up & emailed a few service providers, John was the first one to reply and patiently explained the difference between gas storage and gas contineous unit, by the end of the day, he offered me the most competitive quote and next day service. On the next day, John texted me prior to the scheduled time and his man showed up on time. No fuss, no problem. We will definitely recommend John & Vic Hot Water to anyone with hot water issues.

Dee
DeeMelbourne

Fantastic service & highly recommended

Our 15yo Rheem 135L Gas Hot Water unit died last night (Saturday). Checked the unit myself and confirmed the worst - rusted out. Searched on internet & clicked on Victorian Hot Water website..... i sent them an email enquiry for replacing with a larger Rheem Stellar 360 unit 10am today (Sunday). Dave from Victorian Hot Water called me back within 15min confirming price and also possible alternatives (Aquamax) to consider. We decided Rheem Stellar 360 as best option and he said he was able to come to Rowville Vic and change over same day Sunday.
Arrived 1.45pm as agreed and did a totally professional job. True gentleman & i would not hesitate to call / recommend Dave from Victorian Hot Water again.

Find out how Victorian Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Dishonest & Overpriced - Go with origin energy.

I had to convert electric water heater to gas water heater. I called Victorian Hot Water twice, each time with a notably different quote (difference of $600). They then came to my home to give a "more accurate quote" and also explained the VEEC rebate was lower than it actually is (i had called the offices to get an understanding of the calculations and my entitlements), they understated the rebate by $150. On the positive side they were on time and friendly, however the price was not worth that. Origin energy quoted me the same job for $712 less.

Elmer
ElmerMelbourne

Excellent Service!!!

This company (Dave) is definitely highly recommended. Due to our gas heater was broken, I rang Dave last week and have asked/explained between the gas storage and gas continuous. After couple of days my wife and I decided to ring him again. Today, he came on the exact time and installed our new gas storage (we have hot water now!!!). I am also glad he checked/fixed the tap in our vanity (water is quite flowing now) without any charge. Thank you and much appreciated your help mate. You’re a living legend Dave!

No extra charge for weekend service. John patiently explained the difference between the different hws and made the choice easy. Arrived on time and job completed smoothly.

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

Brilliant

Brilliant, I can't recommend these guys enough. Prompt, easy to deal with, and overall great service. Dave and his team are straight up and genuine from the beginning, and they know their stuff. A very happy client here, thanks again.

Unbeatable price

Excellent service

Friendly, prompt and very professional. Price is very competitive. Highly recommended. Thanks John and Dave. Couldn't be happier with your service.

Matt R
Matt RMelbourne

Great honest customer service !

Called Dave at 7.30 am due to having a blown hot water service the night before. Dave was more than helpful, very polite and had a new service in by the afternoon and at a great price. Cant recommend these guys enough, will definitely be suggesting Victorian hot water to anyone in need of a plumber. Thank you Dave once again!

RobertP
RobertPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No hassle service!

Life Savers - Discovered old unit had split tank at 10:30pm, rang them at 11:00pm. They were booked out the next day but Dave agreed to come to the other side of the city at 7:00 am and squeeze me in. Had new unit installed and running by 8:00 am. Great service and competitive price.

Top notch service

David from Victorian Hot Water came out to the site gave us a quote, installation recommendation and installation time. He was there at the time he said he would be on the day of installation and the work was carried out in an efficient and timely manner. I cannot recommend this business more highly, excellent service, excellent price and excellent people! Many many thanks to David and his team.

Jo L
Jo LMelbourne

Can not fault the service that was provided. Clear, accurate and helpful information. Quality work, good price, on time. Thanks John.

Kim
KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and price

I called Victorian Hot Water after getting a quote from another company, I was told by another installer that I "wouldn't get another person to come out for a couple of weeks probably" and that "I won't get a better price". One call later and John was at my door in 45 minutes ready to go and with a price approximately $1000 less for the same system that the rip off artist was offering me earlier. I would recommend this company to anyone with such excellent service and price, what more could you ask for especially on a Sunday? Two thumbs up!

Rhonda
RhondaWhittlesea

Amazing service

David was fast efficient and great with communication. Couldn't believe from calling to installing was just a couple hours. What a life saver. Thank you greatly.

EASY!

Called Victorian Hot Water for a quote yesterday (after researching some companies on the internet) and wanted to make sure the price included everything - we have an old house and (had) a very old hot water service so didn't want any nasty surprises. Dave was very friendly and helpful with his replacement recommendations, price was spot on, came out when he said he would, quick change over and very easy to deal with - need more tradesmen like them - would recommend.

Ashley
AshleyMordialloc

Exactly as stated

Hot water system packed it in on the long weekend. Within 24 hrs system was changed over and no extra charge. Amazing service and genuinely nice people.
Would definitely recommend

Robyn
RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING SERVICE

The hot water service broke down late last night. Rang 9 am this morning David gave best quote, very friendly and by 2.15 pm new unit installed and we have hot water again. Most competitive price $800.00 cheaper than other quotes. Thank you David and John. Highly reccommend for value and service!

agi
agiHampton park

AWSOME SERVICE

Thank you so much guys couldn't recommend any one better rang this morning they were here with in the hour $1000 cheaper than the other quotes and they were very friendly as well ,,,great job guys and thank you so much

Barb
Barb

True to their word.

My gas hot water unit was replaced today. They arrived on time. They provided several options and did what they quoted. No issues. Would recommend to anyone.

Great Service & Friendly Guys

Moved into a new house and the hot water system carked it.
After seeing these reviews and calling a few different providers for quotes, I went with Vic Hot Water. Spoke to Dave and John who were happy to discuss different options (repair vs replacement).
They were able to replace it the next day.

Fantastic service!!

Our hot water service died yesterday morning....water everywhere. I spoke to Dave in the morning and booked him to replace it at 4:30 yesterday afternoon. He arrived right at 4:30, put our new service in and took the old one away....all with a smile and a good chat. Excellent service. Very very impressed. Thank you !!

Ian
Ian

Oustanding customer service

System died last year and Dave came out and replaced it within 24 hours. Had what I thought to be an issue 11 months later, Dave to the rescue, but it turned out to be a spiders webs doing. System up and running in minutes...Felt like a tad of a goose and I thank you for not having a chuckle at my expense :) Excellent service and highly recommended for anyone requiring work done without hidden extras. Thanks again Dave

Darren
DarrenKeilor

Victorian Hot Water - Very GOOD!!!

Have Dave to come over and completely replace my hot water system. Dave the Plumber did what he says he is going to do and charge over the phone. Nothing more and nothing less. Punctual and tidy job. They came at around 12:00pm and I had a hot shower at 2pm. At the time of writing, I still have not pay him yet. They are happy for me to do EFT in two days time. They are not even hurry for your money. Highly recommended!

What Great Service!!