Victorian Hot Water

Victorian Hot Water (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Victorian Hot Water? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Tom
TomVermont

Fantastic Service

Started to have some problems with my hot water service, and started to look for options online. Victorian Hot Water popped up in my Google search. Sent an enquiry through the website on a Saturday and was contacted right away. Was given great advice, and was recommended to go with the Rheem Stellar 360. The water heater was installed the following day on a Sunday. I was given a price including installation, and paid exactly that amount, even on a Sunday. I highly recommend this business and am extremely happy with the service and product

Alison
AlisonMelbourne

Exceptional Service

We are a family of six and were devastated when our hot water service died!! We phoned Victorian Hot Water that night and they were at our home the very next day. They kept us informed as to when they were coming and came right on time. Their pricing was cheaper then elsewhere, the quality of the workmanship in attaching the unit to our home was professionally done. I recommend them highly and will use them again.

Other Plumbers

Loc
LocNoble Park

Exceptional service

First class professional service and excellent workmanship, very impressed. I would definitely recommend Vic Hot Water to family and friends!

Plumbers

Find out how Victorian Hot Water compares to other Plumbers

Honest, Reliable and Efficient!

Hot water system died, called Dave well after hours and he was very helpful and we booked in an appointment for the morning after. John attended as promised and presented me with multiple options and took the time to explain everything to me. He organized the fitment of a replacement unit (going from electric to instantaneous gas system) with Dave's assistance then and there. Thank you to you both guys for your timely and knowledgeable assistance. I would recommend Victorian Hot Water to all friends and family.

Julianne
JulianneCoburg

New hot water system installed - efficent, prompt, competitive

The hot water systems advertised on the Victorian Hot Water website were priced competitively, and information and costs were clearly stated. Spoke to [Name removed] who was very helpful - advised [Name removed] could be there in 2 hours, which he was. [Name removed] had a friendly manner, was knowledgeable, and installed the new system without fuss. I am very happy to have hot water again!
I recommend Victorian Hot Water without hesitation.

Kris
Krismelbourne

Exceptional service and value

I couldn't recommend these guys highly enough. We needed our hot water system replaced and in less than 24 hours our old one was gone and new one installed. For over $500 less than the nearest quote - and they couldn't install for another 5 days. [name removed] was friendly and no nonsense. No hidden nasty charges. Outstanding level of work done. [name removed] didn't even complain about the state of our back yard :) Thanks again!

mummyreview
mummyreviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service.

Amazing service, cannot recommend them highly enough. Spoke with David who was able to advise on the best option. Old system removed and new system installed within 2 hours of the initial call. Competitive price, cheaper than all other quotes when I rang around. Polite and friendly staff who were fast and efficient. Thanks!
Efficient, competitive cost, polite and friendly. Took old system with them.

Neil
Neil

Fantastic service and price

Can't speak more highly enough of these guys. Had an issue with the HWS and they resolved the issue with ease and at a very competitive price which was approximately $1000 less than a competing quote. Very friendly service and work done on time and would have no hesitation referring them for any gas plumbing needs.
reliable, friendly, cost effective

Other Plumbers

big man 70
big man 70Melbourne

Efficient and well priced

Had a burst hot water tank and had victorian hot water out, they seemed very knowledgable on the phone, they didnt charge to come out, asess the situation and quote but stated if they pulled the tools out to work it was a $99 fee (which is quite reasonable I thought). They gave me plenty of info, options and quoted me on 3 new systems with no pressure to go ahead. After I shopped around these guys were the cheapest and most decent to talk to. They had the new one fitted that afternoon. It appears the 2 guys Who did the job actually own the business. The system i had installed was an Aquamax 390 stainless gas $1495 installed and they took my old one away. Others were quoting $1700+
Nice manner, no pressure, good price

Plumbers