Listing monitored by Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (63)

Zero accountability, zero systems

Shocking service and zero accountability. Asked about when these would be installed 5 weeks after. First time, they said they would get back to me - never did. Second time, said they will contact installation team. Never got back to me. Third time, ignored my email. I wish I never ordered through these guys. The service has been appalling. I also asked them to quote on a job at my home. They came and measured and never got back to me. I’m still waiting to hear about when my curtains will go in for a business and no one returns any calls. I also phoned to make a complaint, was put on hold, told that someone would get back to me. No surprises, but no one got back to me. Look elsewhere and save yourself the trouble!

Jill
JillChurchill

Very poor customer service.

We ordered $18000.00 worth of blinds and curtains in early April. And paid almost all of it after demands for payment prior to install over 2 weeks ago. We are still waiting to actually talk to someone that actually does not act like they are reading a script. Incapable of answering questions appropriately. Poor performers of the industry, now worried about the product. have given a timeframe or want refund and told you will not get a refund. If this is how this company operates it makes us question how they can operate effectively.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Phone callback service needs a revamp.

Find out how Victory Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very poor performance in so many ways

jrdawog
jrdawogGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the 5 year warranty counts for nothing

Poor Service

Don’t use them. From the beginning they stuffed up measurements of the blinds, the lengths
were incorrect and they covering heaters when they were not suppose to. A year later after installation, one of the blinds broke. Poor reflection on their quality of product. We tried to get them back to fix. It’s been 6 months now. Still the blind is broken. No ETA as to when they will arrive. Frankly, I don’t expect them to turn up, hence this review. I’ll start looking around for someone else to do the job.

Noor
NoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience

Customer
CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cancelled my appointment without informing me

I have booked an appointment almost 20 days ago for a measure and quote for my curtains. Got an sms confirming my appointment and asked me to respond if I want to reschedule my appointment. I didn't respond as I didn't want to reschedule and I was fine with my date and time of the appointment. But, on the date of appointment, I am told that my appointment is cancelled as I didn't respond to the sms. This is so silly from victory blind and curtains. I am not ordering from you.

James
JamesVictoria

Good quality products but had issues with the advice received

Krista
KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cant get a quote

Unfortunately could not get an appointed time to get a measure and quote. Told in email and on phone that it could be done without me being there but they could not. Others can. I work 5 days a week. No appointment available after hours (5PM ish) or on a Saturday. Only 1PM during the week. Not good enough.

Melanie49
Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Rep doesn't even know the products

I had Craig come out to quote me on a job I wanted done at my house, first of all he didn't want to sell me cellular blinds which is what I wanted in that particular space, then proceeded to tell me I should just get plantation shutters instead, 2 very completely different products and would not suit that space! Then he tried to tell me to have nothing there, what the?! I had to go onto Victory's website and physically SHOW him the product I wanted on the website of the company he supposedly works for which he then said he'd have to go back and speak to his boss about, this was over a week ago now, haven't heard back. Unprofessional service to say the least, gone elsewhere now.

Natasha H.
Natasha H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our curtains but terrible customer service

Maeve
MaeveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great product

We had a great experience with Edwina at Victory Blinds (Noble Park, VIC). She was absolutely wonderful to deal with, and honest about colours, fabric etc. The end result is beautiful. Cannot fault the service or the product.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & service!

We have just had our new Dual Roller Blinds delivered and installed and we are, to say the least, absolutely delighted with the result! The service from Victory has been exceptional, from the very beginning with an in-home quote provided by Sarah who, shared her knowledge experience and expertise, to help us make the right decisions. The blinds were even manufactured and delivered slightly earlier than promised and Anthony was on time, professional and courteous, as he installed the new blinds without fuss! I recommend Victory & their products without hesitation.

Janice F.
Janice F.Victoria

Nice Curtains, wrong colour

Wish I hadn't listened to the advice from the consultant, was disappointed with the end results as it is not what we wanted, unfortunately the whole experience was very disappointing.