Victory Blinds

Victory Blinds (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (57)

installation of double track curtain and sheer curtains

Parking is difficult on the street where we live so I had parked my car on the road so he could use that spot.
Derek our installer was fantastic, our tracks where too long to fit in lift so he had to carry them up stair well.
Curtains look amazing!
Thanks again for the great work.
anne

Toni Lawson

Toni LawsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary staff

All of the contractors with whom I have dealt have been exemplary, from initial measure & quote, technician and installer. I would be more than happy to use Victory again or recommend to others.

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Times Used and 5 Times Pleased.

My 5 experiences using Victory Blinds have always been excellent. From the quote stage by Edwina to the installation by Pascal had been professional, friendly and prompt. I cannot more highly recommend.

Daryl W

Daryl WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process start to end

2nd install from Victory first outside blinds, this time inside screening & blockout blinds.
Whole process from measure to quote, install (very accommodating flexible with timing) to ontime and prompt install & cleanup was very easy and highly recommended.

consumer77

consumer77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality products, great price and excellent customer service.

This is our fourth house in 17 years that we have had Victory Curtains and Blinds supply and fit internal and external window dressings and we have never had any problems.

Very poor customer service

Would not recommend this company have used them in the past and was delay after delay. We thought we might try them again booked in for a 9.00am appt. after waiting sometime rang the office to check if rep was still coming and they had no record of the appt. and to make matters worse never offered to rebook for another appt. You need to re look at your customer service Im sorry we wont be back.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Very pleased with our outdoor patio blinds.

Great job with our outdoor patio blinds. From the salesperson at the display centre, the consultant who originally quoted the job, the installer who came and re-checked the measurements before blinds manufactured, then the actual installation with him and another tradesman (both arrived on time!) we are very pleased with the job. We were advised and consulted each step of the way. Thanks

Would NOT recommend

Twelve weeks and two cancelled installs later. I am still waiting for the blind/curtain installation in my whole house to be completed. Inferior product, inferior service. Would definitely not recommend.

AVM

AVMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed!

Pros: initial appointment
1.friendly staff over the phone
2.Consultant turned up on time, very professional and efficient.
3.Sent the quote on time.

Cons:
Zero communication after sending the quote. The consultant disappeared on us!
Called the consultant, left voicemail, sent sms & email, spoke to customer service; none got back to us... 4 weeks and still waiting.

Karl Degering

Karl DegeringGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another successful Window Furnishings Customer

This is the second time that we have worked with 'Victory' for blinds & drapes in our house & specifically again with Consultant - Vince Armao, his product knowledge is boundless, he is warm & friendly & yet very professional & courteous, he had great advice & suggestions. Installation advice followed on seamlessly, we were kept abreast. Installation was undertaken by Tony, great job - every thing just fitted perfectly, aligned where necessary, again professional & courteous. Tidied up impeccably when completed. Extremely pleased! We have no hesitation in recommending Victory & have actively done so on many occasions!

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Matchless Service

From our first interaction with Adrian and his team right through to installation day, our experience defined what customer service and product excellence should look like. So glad we went with Victory.

Helped us heaps! Highly Recommended

Just purchased a new house. Dealing with our sales rep Adrian was fantastic. Blown away by his customer service. Installation was done by Daniel who was very professional and gave helpful hints on how to better care for our blinds. Our house finally feels like home.

AJF

AJFGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roller Blinds

Had roller blinds put in house and Service from Sales Representative and Fitter can't be faulted. Manufacture of product disappointing (3 blinds returned as there were flaws in fabric) this was pointed out was advised I used a budget fabric. This should still be of a certain quality and sit correctly on window and I did not know it was a budget fabric as it was being used in discount promotion. Seems every excuse is the windows are not square and this is the common response. 4 windows fine 2 windows not.
Wouldn't recommend.

Deza da Advocate

Deza da AdvocateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication & delays but shutters ok

Used Victory for plantation shutters twice. 1st time ok but 2nd time was quite frustrating, very poor communication & delays. They said it would take 4-6 weeks but took 15 weeks to manufacture & installation was repeatedly delayed due to installers not turning up when they were booked.
Overall satisfactory with shutters but disappointing customer service & communication.

Barbara

BarbaraVictoria

A pleasure to deal with

I am pleased with my experience in dealing with Victory Blinds. My sales consultant, Jodie, was great. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and stayed in touch throughout the ordering and pre and post installation phases. I was kept informed along the way and staff arrived when they said they would. Jodie was quick to follow-up my concerns about the height of the blind and quickly arranged for Mick and Dave to come and raise the blind. Mick and Dave were very helpful, did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. I am a very satisfied customer.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another excellent experience

Just a great experience. The blind installed perfectly by Mick and Dave, fitted perfectly. Just really happy - a company that rings you when it says it will, its people arrive when they say they will, its product works, and looks great.

tightshoulders

tightshouldersmelbourne

victory blinds when there is an issue

I have recently used Victory Blinds. Edwina was the sales rep who knew the products exceptionally well and gave me very sound advice. I have a building background so did appreciate her level of knowledge.
I did have issues with the first installation. However Victory Blinds was committed to rectify the issue. If you understand building then you will realise everything is not perfect, but it is how a business chooses to deal with the issue. My final result was great. Even though the first installation had issues, they were resolved professionally. As a result, with confidence, I then engaged them to install external blinds.
The quality of the product is great and at a very competitive price.

Pauline Winfield

Pauline WinfieldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with my blinds

Very happy with my kitchen blinds and eagerly waiting for my living room blinds, impressed with punctuality and customer service from Jodie and Frank
Lots of options and selection easy

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A true Professional and great value to my clients

As a real estate agent , I refer many suppliers & trades people, to my clients. Jodie Hickey at Victory has always delivered excellent service and in a prompt, professional way and has never let me down. Outstanding service. Thanks Jodie

Alex Rosovick

Alex RosovickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Outcome

We’ve had Jodie service 3 jobs over 3 years at our house. We’ve installed Plantation Shutters, Blinds and Drapes over that time. Jodie is a true professional as well as being a delightful person. Equally the business is thorough in its attention to detail. We wouldn’t hesitate recommending both Jodie and Victory - it made the job very easy.