Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (12)

Noor

NoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience

Customer

CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cancelled my appointment without informing me

I have booked an appointment almost 20 days ago for a measure and quote for my curtains. Got an sms confirming my appointment and asked me to respond if I want to reschedule my appointment. I didn't respond as I didn't want to reschedule and I was fine with my date and time of the appointment. But, on the date of appointment, I am told that my appointment is cancelled as I didn't respond to the sms. This is so silly from victory blind and curtains. I am not ordering from you.

Krista

KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cant get a quote

Unfortunately could not get an appointed time to get a measure and quote. Told in email and on phone that it could be done without me being there but they could not. Others can. I work 5 days a week. No appointment available after hours (5PM ish) or on a Saturday. Only 1PM during the week. Not good enough.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Victory Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Melanie49

Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Rep doesn't even know the products

I had Craig come out to quote me on a job I wanted done at my house, first of all he didn't want to sell me cellular blinds which is what I wanted in that particular space, then proceeded to tell me I should just get plantation shutters instead, 2 very completely different products and would not suit that space! Then he tried to tell me to have nothing there, what the?! I had to go onto Victory's website and physically SHOW him the product I wanted on the website of the company he supposedly works for which he then said he'd have to go back and speak to his boss about, this was over a week ago now, haven't heard back. Unprofessional service to say the least, gone elsewhere now.

Janice F.

Janice F.Victoria

Nice Curtains, wrong colour

Wish I hadn't listened to the advice from the consultant, was disappointed with the end results as it is not what we wanted, unfortunately the whole experience was very disappointing.

Bwil

Bwil

Incredibly rude service.

I received appalling service from a Victory consultant. In standard negotiations I was asking him if any better deal could be provided on the quote provided of $4300 for 2 sheers blinds and block outs for the 2 windows.

Absolutely fine that he could not do better, however merely for asking I copped an email of rudeness and I have not included the entire thread.

The IDENTICAL fabric Victory refused to discount “because it was expensive fabric” was provided to me $600 cheaper than Victory. An alternative roller blind fabric was provided much cheaper. I have now paid for $3700 blinds the week after Victory treated me so appalling.

Another company got my business :)

Maybe consider this next time.

eddie

eddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would thing twice before purchasing any thing of victory blinds

Chris S.

Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Use At All Costs

Jackie A.

Jackie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

4 MONTHS AGO PAID DEPOSIT..STILL NO BLINDS!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Victory Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very poor customer service

Would not recommend this company have used them in the past and was delay after delay. We thought we might try them again booked in for a 9.00am appt. after waiting sometime rang the office to check if rep was still coming and they had no record of the appt. and to make matters worse never offered to rebook for another appt. You need to re look at your customer service Im sorry we wont be back.

Would NOT recommend

Twelve weeks and two cancelled installs later. I am still waiting for the blind/curtain installation in my whole house to be completed. Inferior product, inferior service. Would definitely not recommend.

AVM

AVMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed!

Pros: initial appointment
1.friendly staff over the phone
2.Consultant turned up on time, very professional and efficient.
3.Sent the quote on time.

Cons:
Zero communication after sending the quote. The consultant disappeared on us!
Called the consultant, left voicemail, sent sms & email, spoke to customer service; none got back to us... 4 weeks and still waiting.