Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (32)

Maeve

MaeveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great product

We had a great experience with Edwina at Victory Blinds (Noble Park, VIC). She was absolutely wonderful to deal with, and honest about colours, fabric etc. The end result is beautiful. Cannot fault the service or the product.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & service!

We have just had our new Dual Roller Blinds delivered and installed and we are, to say the least, absolutely delighted with the result! The service from Victory has been exceptional, from the very beginning with an in-home quote provided by Sarah who, shared her knowledge experience and expertise, to help us make the right decisions. The blinds were even manufactured and delivered slightly earlier than promised and Anthony was on time, professional and courteous, as he installed the new blinds without fuss! I recommend Victory & their products without hesitation.

Chris and Aprille

Chris and AprilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazinggggg

We could not be happier with the overall service with our curtains. We dealt with Adrian who was professional, friendly and knew exactly what we wanted and helped choose the best color and style for our home. These sheer curtains have made a big difference to the look and feel of our home and couldn’t be happier. Highly recommended

Sonia Smith

Sonia SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service !

We are really loving the new Victory Blinds installed throughout our house. As soon as we got the keys to our new abode, our consultant Jodie Hickey timed it so that she could measure up for our blinds so that we wouldn’t be without window coverings for long at all. Jodie was thoroughly professional and had some great tips on which blinds might suit our particular house, and where privacy screen blinds might be useful etc. All blinds were installed with care, and look perfect. Well done Jodie and Victory Blinds, very happy customers here !

Richard F.

Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional installers, high-quality products

I've used Victory for a couple of installations at our house. Both times they have been highly professional, on-time and used quality products. Communication before install was excellent. Highly recommended.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

installation of double track curtain and sheer curtains

Parking is difficult on the street where we live so I had parked my car on the road so he could use that spot.
Derek our installer was fantastic, our tracks where too long to fit in lift so he had to carry them up stair well.
Curtains look amazing!
Thanks again for the great work.
anne

Toni Lawson

Toni LawsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary staff

All of the contractors with whom I have dealt have been exemplary, from initial measure & quote, technician and installer. I would be more than happy to use Victory again or recommend to others.

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Times Used and 5 Times Pleased.

My 5 experiences using Victory Blinds have always been excellent. From the quote stage by Edwina to the installation by Pascal had been professional, friendly and prompt. I cannot more highly recommend.

Daryl W

Daryl WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process start to end

2nd install from Victory first outside blinds, this time inside screening & blockout blinds.
Whole process from measure to quote, install (very accommodating flexible with timing) to ontime and prompt install & cleanup was very easy and highly recommended.

consumer77

consumer77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality products, great price and excellent customer service.

This is our fourth house in 17 years that we have had Victory Curtains and Blinds supply and fit internal and external window dressings and we have never had any problems.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Very pleased with our outdoor patio blinds.

Great job with our outdoor patio blinds. From the salesperson at the display centre, the consultant who originally quoted the job, the installer who came and re-checked the measurements before blinds manufactured, then the actual installation with him and another tradesman (both arrived on time!) we are very pleased with the job. We were advised and consulted each step of the way. Thanks

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Matchless Service

From our first interaction with Adrian and his team right through to installation day, our experience defined what customer service and product excellence should look like. So glad we went with Victory.

Helped us heaps! Highly Recommended

Just purchased a new house. Dealing with our sales rep Adrian was fantastic. Blown away by his customer service. Installation was done by Daniel who was very professional and gave helpful hints on how to better care for our blinds. Our house finally feels like home.

Barbara

BarbaraVictoria

A pleasure to deal with

I am pleased with my experience in dealing with Victory Blinds. My sales consultant, Jodie, was great. She was very friendly and knowledgeable and stayed in touch throughout the ordering and pre and post installation phases. I was kept informed along the way and staff arrived when they said they would. Jodie was quick to follow-up my concerns about the height of the blind and quickly arranged for Mick and Dave to come and raise the blind. Mick and Dave were very helpful, did a great job and cleaned up afterwards. I am a very satisfied customer.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another excellent experience

Just a great experience. The blind installed perfectly by Mick and Dave, fitted perfectly. Just really happy - a company that rings you when it says it will, its people arrive when they say they will, its product works, and looks great.

tightshoulders

tightshouldersmelbourne

victory blinds when there is an issue

I have recently used Victory Blinds. Edwina was the sales rep who knew the products exceptionally well and gave me very sound advice. I have a building background so did appreciate her level of knowledge.
I did have issues with the first installation. However Victory Blinds was committed to rectify the issue. If you understand building then you will realise everything is not perfect, but it is how a business chooses to deal with the issue. My final result was great. Even though the first installation had issues, they were resolved professionally. As a result, with confidence, I then engaged them to install external blinds.
The quality of the product is great and at a very competitive price.

Pauline Winfield

Pauline WinfieldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with my blinds

Very happy with my kitchen blinds and eagerly waiting for my living room blinds, impressed with punctuality and customer service from Jodie and Frank
Lots of options and selection easy

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A true Professional and great value to my clients

As a real estate agent , I refer many suppliers & trades people, to my clients. Jodie Hickey at Victory has always delivered excellent service and in a prompt, professional way and has never let me down. Outstanding service. Thanks Jodie

Alex Rosovick

Alex RosovickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Outcome

We’ve had Jodie service 3 jobs over 3 years at our house. We’ve installed Plantation Shutters, Blinds and Drapes over that time. Jodie is a true professional as well as being a delightful person. Equally the business is thorough in its attention to detail. We wouldn’t hesitate recommending both Jodie and Victory - it made the job very easy.