Victory Blinds

Victory Blinds (page 2 of 14)

Listing monitored by Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (63)

Chris and Aprille
Chris and AprilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bwil
Bwil

Incredibly rude service.

I received appalling service from a Victory consultant. In standard negotiations I was asking him if any better deal could be provided on the quote provided of $4300 for 2 sheers blinds and block outs for the 2 windows.

Absolutely fine that he could not do better, however merely for asking I copped an email of rudeness and I have not included the entire thread.

The IDENTICAL fabric Victory refused to discount “because it was expensive fabric” was provided to me $600 cheaper than Victory. An alternative roller blind fabric was provided much cheaper. I have now paid for $3700 blinds the week after Victory treated me so appalling.

Another company got my business :)

Maybe consider this next time.

Absolutely amazinggggg

We could not be happier with the overall service with our curtains. We dealt with Adrian who was professional, friendly and knew exactly what we wanted and helped choose the best color and style for our home. These sheer curtains have made a big difference to the look and feel of our home and couldn’t be happier. Highly recommended

Maryanne C.
Maryanne C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

roller blinds

Recommended to use Victory from a friend, friendly and expert advice
Product arrived , small issue with installation , however they were quick to respond with several choices to fix the problem. Fixed quickly in professional and friendly matter with a smile

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Sonia Smith
Sonia SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service !

We are really loving the new Victory Blinds installed throughout our house. As soon as we got the keys to our new abode, our consultant Jodie Hickey timed it so that she could measure up for our blinds so that we wouldn’t be without window coverings for long at all. Jodie was thoroughly professional and had some great tips on which blinds might suit our particular house, and where privacy screen blinds might be useful etc. All blinds were installed with care, and look perfect. Well done Jodie and Victory Blinds, very happy customers here !

Richard F.
Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional installers, high-quality products

I've used Victory for a couple of installations at our house. Both times they have been highly professional, on-time and used quality products. Communication before install was excellent. Highly recommended.

eddie
eddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would thing twice before purchasing any thing of victory blinds

David Ling
David LingMelbourne

Service issues

We are happy with our blinds which were installled in a new home 6 years ago.
One repair was undertaken under warranty with callout charge as described by others.
Now we have another repair requiring a $20 odd part.
After three weeks of phone calls emails and messages we are still waiting.
Technicians don’t seem to know about our blinds even though they are still in their records.
Enough for me to suggest alternatives for people wanting blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shade Blinds

We had 3 exterior blinds fitted & the quotation/measuring process was very informative. All details as to appointments & fittings were very good & on time. We did have a measurement problem on 1 blind but the company were very prompt in rectifying that issue.

Retired
RetiredGippsland, VIC

All Good Until Warranty Issue

Free measure and quote, free installation, but be aware that you have to pay $90 to get someone from Victory Curtains and Blinds to come out and check a warranty issue even when well within the warranty period. Am in Regional area and in future will use a local shopfront business rather than deal with a business out of the back of a van.

GenDen
GenDen

Customer service requires a LOT of follow up

I purchased Victory Blinds products for my whole house 10 years ago. I was happy at the time. The past 2 years I've had to work with repairs twice on some routine maintenance issues. They are terrible! On this occasion it's taken 3 phone calls and 3 emails to finally get someone to be accountable. Then a further week of wasted time until they decide to pull their finger out and order the part. I had a similar experience last year. At east they do help, but you'll need to schedule daily follow up calls until your issue is resolved.

Chris S.
Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Use At All Costs

No mistakes, just good old fashioned good service with a very adequate product

I wanted functional window coverings (privacy and temperature regulation). I'd had quotes from high end providers who (unnecessarily) suggested very decorative solutions. I could afford either but also considered the sensibility of paying so much for simple function. I may want to change in 5 years... The house itself had enough character without needing decorative window furnishings. Victory blinds attended in a timely fashion, listened, made suggestions, and delivered a smart looking totally serviceable solution in a short time frame at 1/3 cost of the high end "over the top" services who I senses were trying to "upsell". Thanks Victory for a practical and appropriate solution with no fuss.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never never never use them

I am so sorry we didnt look on reviews of Victory Blinds earlier, because generaly they have so many complaints. Same with us. 5 mistakes on one order, amateur behaviour, long long time waiting for repair (1 year), even we wrote them we dont want to pay rest of the money till order will be fine, they took it and didnt answer any of our complain anymore.

Dear Richard,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please kindly private message us with your details (full name and postcode) so we can look into this matter further.

Jackie A.
Jackie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

4 MONTHS AGO PAID DEPOSIT..STILL NO BLINDS!

Find out how Victory Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

installation of double track curtain and sheer curtains

Parking is difficult on the street where we live so I had parked my car on the road so he could use that spot.
Derek our installer was fantastic, our tracks where too long to fit in lift so he had to carry them up stair well.
Curtains look amazing!
Thanks again for the great work.
anne

Toni Lawson
Toni LawsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary staff

All of the contractors with whom I have dealt have been exemplary, from initial measure & quote, technician and installer. I would be more than happy to use Victory again or recommend to others.

Ken
KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Times Used and 5 Times Pleased.

My 5 experiences using Victory Blinds have always been excellent. From the quote stage by Edwina to the installation by Pascal had been professional, friendly and prompt. I cannot more highly recommend.

Daryl W
Daryl WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process start to end

2nd install from Victory first outside blinds, this time inside screening & blockout blinds.
Whole process from measure to quote, install (very accommodating flexible with timing) to ontime and prompt install & cleanup was very easy and highly recommended.

consumer77
consumer77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality products, great price and excellent customer service.

This is our fourth house in 17 years that we have had Victory Curtains and Blinds supply and fit internal and external window dressings and we have never had any problems.

Very poor customer service

Would not recommend this company have used them in the past and was delay after delay. We thought we might try them again booked in for a 9.00am appt. after waiting sometime rang the office to check if rep was still coming and they had no record of the appt. and to make matters worse never offered to rebook for another appt. You need to re look at your customer service Im sorry we wont be back.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Very pleased with our outdoor patio blinds.

Great job with our outdoor patio blinds. From the salesperson at the display centre, the consultant who originally quoted the job, the installer who came and re-checked the measurements before blinds manufactured, then the actual installation with him and another tradesman (both arrived on time!) we are very pleased with the job. We were advised and consulted each step of the way. Thanks

Would NOT recommend

Twelve weeks and two cancelled installs later. I am still waiting for the blind/curtain installation in my whole house to be completed. Inferior product, inferior service. Would definitely not recommend.

DAVIDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

DAVID

After my negative reviews their excuse was (not being able to reach me by phone), lie. My appointment on Tuesday ... I will report what happens

Dear David
Could you please kindly PM us your full name and contact number, so we are able to look into this matter further for you and address your concerns accordingly.

AVM
AVMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed!

Pros: initial appointment
1.friendly staff over the phone
2.Consultant turned up on time, very professional and efficient.
3.Sent the quote on time.

Cons:
Zero communication after sending the quote. The consultant disappeared on us!
Called the consultant, left voicemail, sent sms & email, spoke to customer service; none got back to us... 4 weeks and still waiting.