Victory Blinds

Victory Blinds (page 4 of 17)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (55)

BusinessClassGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Parts and Poor Workmanship Issues

BusinessClass

Nobody left one voicemail. Please leave a voicemail on the specified number. Please also don’t publicly post private contact details.

Perfect, my extension/reno now feels complete

Wonderful service, knowledge, advice by both Fiona, who is amazing & an absolute pleasure to deal with & Pascal who installed the curtains/blinds also so easy to deal with, efficient & very knowledgeable, an overall amazing experience, will recommend to all!

DrRussell

DrRussellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful shutters on our period homes

WEC

WECGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super Service! Problem with outdoor blind promptly & cheerfully fixed. Highly recommended!

Called the number from Victory Blinds website for warranty service. Call answered promptly, time for technician organised. Technician came on time, corrected the issue, and left a very happy customer.

Soprano

SopranoBendigo

New track

I needed a new track for one of my blinds which had been broken by a house guest. Took a little longer to be installed than planned, but the work was done neatly and it is an improvement on the old one! Might get the rest changed eventually...

Neil T

Neil TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

PERFECT SERVICE !!

From start to finish the service from Victory Blinds was absolutely perfect!!
I managed to get the motorised blinds well under the price of other companies and were delivered well within the time frame promised. The installation team were great and the installation was flawless, with the electricians arriving just as the blinds were finished.

I would highly recommend VICTORY BLINDS for the high quality of product and service

Mandy.M

Mandy.MSouthwest, VIC

Very satisfied with service and product

Very knowledgeable and friendly staff that knew the most suitable product for each room. Installation was quick, clean and looks perfect! I would not hesitate to call victory again in the future.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic is all I can say

Had steve come out and fit new blinds
He was extremely professional, had great knowledge for the job and his punctuality was great not to mention him leaving the house spotless

Fabulous service

We have had some outdoor pleated blinds installed on our patio. The customer service from Victory Blinds staff has been outstanding. The office staff were friendly and knowledgeable about products, the consultant arrived on time and was helpful and suggested products and the two installers were efficient, friendly and explained warranties and care of the blinds. I have used Victory Blinds previously in another home and am more than happy to recommend the company to friends and family.
Gayle

Louise

LouiseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My blinds were installed perfectly and quickly. I’m very happy with them.

Very happy with both the products and the service. Kevin was easy to deal with and gave me sound advice to help me achieve my goal. The finished products look great.

Mani

ManiMelbourne

Poor customer service

These guys were a complete disappointment. Not only did they measure the blinds incorrectly, take a deposit and then tell us they quoted incorrectly. But they delayed installation and cancelled on the day of fitting. Completely unprofessional. Would not recommend them at all.

February 25th 2019 Update: Bad bad bad

Called a million times, left numerous messages and replied to this message here. My shutters don’t open and hit the window. My curtain is still 10-12cm SHORT. I replied 6 days ago and NO managers have called to rectify. Atrocious. [name removed] where is my call back.

WEC

WECGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Installation Experience, Awful Warranty Service

Disappointed

The sienna folding arm awning is a Total waste of money. The so called advice given was not helpful as it did not deliver what was expected. You can’t leave it open if it’s windy and there’s a big gap between the gutter and the blind so water would go through when it rains . Had to pay extra to have electrical power connection for the remote control! It would have been cheaper and better to just put sails shades instead , at least you wouldn’t have to worry about the wind!!
I am so angry to think that I have been ripped off by this company. BEWARE!!!

Amy

Amy

Easy, hassel free.. Perfect!

Victory Blinds were such an easy company to deal with.
I was able to book in a consult with ease. The repp provided suitable options that complimented my home and my ideas and concerns were heard.
I love the quality and the colour range of fabric and railing, this allowed me to match it to my walls really well.
The install day was easy. The lad who did the install was well presented, didnt leave any mess, was polite and informative about the care and warranty details.
Communication and making payments were a breeze.
Ive come out of this with exactly what i wanted with no hassles at all.

BecBellbird Park

Great Curtains/Blinds - Appalling Service and Installation

Job 7056705 and 7056704

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Thank you Bec. We are looking into this now and a team member or manager will contact you within 48 hours.
Kind regards,
VCB Customer Experience Team.

Sir JohnVictoria

Poor Warranty and after Sales Service

Beware!! This company charges $95 call out fee to fix their faulty blinds under warranty!!!
We spent thousands on our curtains and blinds approx 4 years ago and all starting to fall apart... that means $95 each time a blind/curtain falls apart - what a joke!! I wonder if this is even legal! Not to mention good customer service...

Recent blinds installed

We had Victory Curtains and Blinds install our blinds recently through out our home and were very happy with their service from start to finish thank you

captain_cook

Quite happy to take your money the provide extremely poor warranty service.

Simon

SimonMelbourne

Excellent service

Bev Etherington

Bev EtheringtonMelbourne

Window Furnishings

I had my window furnishings fitted today and I have to say am extremely happy with the finished results. it has been a great experience from start to finish. Dealing with Adrian who is very professional and a talented designer. John at the office arranging fitting etc was very friendly and Daniel the fitter who did an amazing job. From our experience we will definitely recommend Victory Blinds.