Victory Blinds

Victory Blinds (page 4 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (32)

GBAND X

GBAND XVictoria

Excellent prompt service and great advice

I had blunds install to two of my rental properties with no hiccups was very happy with the finish and material. Couldnt fault them and have had no issues after a year. Would highly recommend then to any one.

Excellent service

From the start our salesman STEVE obviously knew his products and shared the knowledge he has to help us choose the best solution for our outdoor installation...
Great service STEVE

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Professional service and excellent quality

Steve was exceptional supplying us with all the information and advice on our new blinds. The product quality was top notch and the installation was perfect.
I’d highly recommend Victory Blinds and would definitely use them again.

Find out how Victory Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great product, awesome and fit for purposes

Blinds and service from Steve Dondas was impeccable, with service and pricing. Most of all call up after install to ensure everything was to my satisfaction.

Fully recommended on service and price.

Thanks Victory!

Till this day friends and family love it and I have recommended Victory.

Regards

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Take notice of the experts

Thankyou to Penny for her excellent initial advice as to what was required for our windows and to Pascale for the fitting of the Shutters. It was not a straightforward installation but the problem was soon rectified by Pascale. We are delighted with the finished product and it was well worth the wait. A very professional approach by Victory Blinds.
Deirdre Moylan GO4 - 88 Beaconsfield Parade, Albert Park.

Jannie

JannieTemplestowe

Modernising my home

From the moment Victory's rep called to my home and so expertly helped me choose the external and internal blinds,
to calling in to their show room where I was given VIP treatment, to the installers arriving on the day I requested - with telephone calls confirming times of arrival, I was absolutely thrilled with the results of my home makeover.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Steve was a great help guiding me through every step of the way with my blind installation for two townhouses.Samples were provided & recommendations for what type of blind to use were forthcoming making our decision easy. Installers were very professional & I couldn't be happier. I will be calling on Steve's services again soon !

The finishing touch

We stuggled with a couple of ideas on some blinds for out home. Steve was so professional and experienced in the advice and ideas he had and in that our interior is beautiful. Very satisfied with his service. Thank you

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Thankyou for making my house a home!

I can’t thank you guys enough for how much you’ve transformed my home. In particular Steve! So professional, full of knowledge and great ideas. He treated us like family every step of the way and we are absolutely thrilled! Highly recommend!!

Exceptional service

The service Steve Dondas gave was exceptional I would recommend him on any day of the week The fitter who came and fitted my curtains was awsome but I can't remember his name sorry.

Roller blinds/plantation shutters

We engaged victory curtains and blinds to install plantation shutters and roller blinds on our renovation earlier this year, Steve was the first point of contact and assisted us throughout the entire process. He was very efficient in every aspect and communicated with us from start until completion in a professional and timely manner. I will recommend highly too other builders and home owners.

David B

David BMelbourne

Great product range

So far really good impressed with the sales and installation replaced my verticals with more modern blinds, Steve was great to deal with

Fantastic service

Thank you Steve, we couldn't be happier with our blinds and the service. Starting from the professional consultation, your time and effort in choosing the right blinds for us right through to the delivery and installation. very, very happy!

Great product outstanding service

Steve listened to our needs and provided great advice. Our blinds were delivered and installed as promised and they work perfectly.

Great

Steve understood what I was after , gave good advise and we couldn’t be happier with our blinds ., they look really nice and compliment the house....

Added value to our home

Can’t thank you enough Steve (Victory Blinds)
Your advice on colour an Type of blind has enhanced
the look of our home , appreciate all your hard work an look forward to seeking your advice for future projects.

Best decision

Steve came out to Take measurements & made it very easy for us to decide on colours & stuff. We are very happy with the service we received from Steve @ victory blinds. Will definitely be sending more of our friends so they can receive the same service we were given. Chris & Jana.

Excellent service

Steve was fantastic. Really helpful and so easy to deal with. Explained everything and answered any question I had. Would highly recommend

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Made such a difference to our home

Thank you Victory for our gorgeous plantation shutters and curtains in our living room and bedroom. From the first measure and quote to the final installation the whole process was on time as promised and handled by very competent and friendly staff. We are thoroughly delighted with the outcome and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Victory to others and we have! Thank you.

DavidC

DavidCCURLEWIS

Excellent service, advice and fantastic result.

Show room service and advice great. Listened to our needs. Able to swap ideas and in the end we acheived just what we wanted.