Victory Blinds

Victory Blinds (page 4 of 14)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (51)

Mandy.M

Mandy.MSouthwest, VIC

Very satisfied with service and product

Very knowledgeable and friendly staff that knew the most suitable product for each room. Installation was quick, clean and looks perfect! I would not hesitate to call victory again in the future.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic is all I can say

Had steve come out and fit new blinds
He was extremely professional, had great knowledge for the job and his punctuality was great not to mention him leaving the house spotless

Fabulous service

We have had some outdoor pleated blinds installed on our patio. The customer service from Victory Blinds staff has been outstanding. The office staff were friendly and knowledgeable about products, the consultant arrived on time and was helpful and suggested products and the two installers were efficient, friendly and explained warranties and care of the blinds. I have used Victory Blinds previously in another home and am more than happy to recommend the company to friends and family.
Gayle

Louise

LouiseCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My blinds were installed perfectly and quickly. I’m very happy with them.

Very happy with both the products and the service. Kevin was easy to deal with and gave me sound advice to help me achieve my goal. The finished products look great.

Disappointed

The sienna folding arm awning is a Total waste of money. The so called advice given was not helpful as it did not deliver what was expected. You can’t leave it open if it’s windy and there’s a big gap between the gutter and the blind so water would go through when it rains . Had to pay extra to have electrical power connection for the remote control! It would have been cheaper and better to just put sails shades instead , at least you wouldn’t have to worry about the wind!!
I am so angry to think that I have been ripped off by this company. BEWARE!!!

Amy

Amy

Easy, hassel free.. Perfect!

Victory Blinds were such an easy company to deal with.
I was able to book in a consult with ease. The repp provided suitable options that complimented my home and my ideas and concerns were heard.
I love the quality and the colour range of fabric and railing, this allowed me to match it to my walls really well.
The install day was easy. The lad who did the install was well presented, didnt leave any mess, was polite and informative about the care and warranty details.
Communication and making payments were a breeze.
Ive come out of this with exactly what i wanted with no hassles at all.

Sir JohnVictoria

Poor Warranty and after Sales Service

Beware!! This company charges $95 call out fee to fix their faulty blinds under warranty!!!
We spent thousands on our curtains and blinds approx 4 years ago and all starting to fall apart... that means $95 each time a blind/curtain falls apart - what a joke!! I wonder if this is even legal! Not to mention good customer service...

Recent blinds installed

We had Victory Curtains and Blinds install our blinds recently through out our home and were very happy with their service from start to finish thank you

captain_cook

Quite happy to take your money the provide extremely poor warranty service.

Simon

SimonMelbourne

Excellent service

Bev Etherington

Bev EtheringtonMelbourne

Window Furnishings

I had my window furnishings fitted today and I have to say am extremely happy with the finished results. it has been a great experience from start to finish. Dealing with Adrian who is very professional and a talented designer. John at the office arranging fitting etc was very friendly and Daniel the fitter who did an amazing job. From our experience we will definitely recommend Victory Blinds.

PennyMelbourne

Atrocious service.

Where to start? Eventually managed to get an appointment... Even on the day of appointment.. stuff ups. Everything was measured, quote sent... What a disappointment! One door didn't get a blind in quote.. another door did... But window beside door for some reason yet to be explained, was quoted as a different type of blind. Called and called and messaged to get explanation... Nothing!! Silence!

Penny

I've tried contacting you multiple times and it's been no use. Lovely people on the phone.... Hasn't helped rectify the situation at all. I am taking my business elsewhere.

Michael O

Michael OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best trade used in the new home to date

Victory Blinds have been the best trade used in the new home to date.

Sales process by Adrian Correnti was exceptional. He was a huge help with selecting both the right product and colours to complement the home. Adrian's communication from sales right through to the end of installation is excellent. Great work ethic and was the standout performer for me.

Measure up and Installation was also fantastic. The entire team's professionalism and communication was 5 star.

Will be back again in the future.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Great product, great job.

We have dealt with Victory before, why would you go anywhere else? The consultant was very helpful and punctual. The girls in the office were very efficient.

PoorVictory

PoorVictoryChadstone

Poor Service and Management for Victory Blinds

Great job

From the time that we ordered the external blinds to the installation we had no complaints. David Law gave us the quote to the day they were installed was a mere three weeks. Also full marks to the two man crew who installed the blinds in less than an hour in a very efficient manner.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Very satisfied, Wonderful experience from start to finish!

Used Victory for 2 houses now, never disappoint. Extremely Professional competitively priced & top quality with great service.
Thank you.

Tisus

TisusMelbourne

Just perfect

I am extremely happy with the service victory blinds produced .... I'm am more than happy bout my curtains for the bedroom .... they look amazing.... the installer was on time did the job and took the rubbish with him... sent me a text to let me know they were coming ...
I would recommend victory blinds highly they will be hearing from me again ....

Thanks to Lee our consultant.... he didn't rush me with decions and showed me other options thanks

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Exceptional Team and Customer Service. Top Rate Product 10/10 !!

WOW What a end result Victory !!!
Simply stunning Dutch Hoods and Awnings for my home.
After dealing with 6 other big name companies for quotes with two failing to show up, I emailed Victory Blinds who arrived within 48hrs of my email to quote onsite and provided excellent professional advice. The customer service experience was exceptional from the quote with Alan onsite, communication with John to the final installation by the master installer Brendan.
Thank you Victory you have far exceeded my expectations with the experience and product delivered with both the hoods and matching awnings on my home.
What a fantastic team of staff you have.
A1 +++
Very very happy customer.

Great Service and Nice People

I would appreciate Penny for her helpful advice on the choice of curtains for my apartment. Her lovely suggestions make my rooms look warmer and feel like home! The installer Pascal is also a nice person, thanks to him for all the hard works. Highly recommend Victory Blinds to my friends!