Victory Blinds

Victory Blinds (page 5 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (32)

Maree

MareeCanberra

Great service!!!

With Sara's help (our consultant), we redid all of the curtains in our home. She was very patient as we worked our way through the samples, providing insightful suggestions, and answering our many questions. Then when we changed our mind halfway through, she promptly contacted the production team and fixed our order. Our order was still delivered within the stated timeframe, and promptly installed. The installer, Kyle, was absolutely fabulous!!! I totally recommend him - extremely compentent, skilled, and professional (and very well mannered). Very happy with the products and service!!!

Andrea

AndreaBayswater

Stylish,modern look is just perfect!

I have had large new rollerblinds and separate sunscreen blinds fitted to every window in the back part of our home. Frank, the blind fitter originally from Laos, was exceptionally skilled and also super friendly. He did a wonderful job. The consultant, Steve, was fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the final product and with the guidance and reassurance he gave me before installation. It looks fabulous! Thank you, Victory Blinds.

Trussyco

Trussyco

We love our blinds! Excellent service!

We were looking for blinds for the large windows in our family room, living area and master bedroom when I first called Victory Blinds. Jodie was our consultant and couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly! She came to our house and provided a really personal service, assisting with a huge range of colours and textures that would be suitable for us. I felt totally free to browse and ask lots of questions and when it came to place the order, Jodie made sure it was a quick and simple process. We LOVE our blinds and I’ll be calling them again soon when we do the blinds in our children’s bedrooms.

Just absolute quality

Victory Curtains and Blinds have been doing window furnishings in our entire family homes for years. They have always provided quality service and quality product. I personally highly recommend them over other curtains and blinds companies due to quality and their products being Australian made. Their service is exceptional and luxury! You get what you pay for and this case its always been QUALITY!

C V

C VMelbourne

Very Happy

Both Kevin (measure & quote) and Chris (installation) are professionals at what they do and are an absolute delight to deal with. Both have many years of experience between them and I thoroughly recommend them both (and Victory Blinds) to anyone. Thankyou for doing such a great job with our roller blind and vertical blind!

Kate

KateMelbourne

Great from start to finish

I’ve now bought blinds from Victory on three separate occasions. Each time they’ve come when they said, made great suggestions, been helpful with all of my questions and delivered a great quality product on time.

Jacqueline

JacquelineMelbourne

Gorgeous Shutters

Jodie was flexible and incredibly informative when we were looking for shutters for our house. We had a quote on the day and an install person out to measure within days. The whole process was prompt and the end product is beautiful. Jodie was so easy to work with, we’ve gone back to her for some other blinds on the back windows. Highly recommend Jodie and victory blinds.

Amazing service !!!!!!

Victory blinds excelled in service since day 1. I first had a consultation with Dale the decor consultant, he told me exactly what I needed for my home without being pushy and exactly for my budget. The installation was fast and uncomplicated, The result is outstanding! Uri installed my new blinds and was great, I would highly recommend victory blinds to anyone :)

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Dear Sharee, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Welcome to the Victory Curtains and Blinds family! We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our consultant Dale and Nuri our installer

Barry

Barrymillpark

New outdoor blinds

The company has been in business a long time, that is why we trusted them to to produce a good product. And we were happy with every thing from the measure and quote through to the installation.The blinds we selected are not cheap,but are good quality,wont move in the wind,and look like they will last a good 20 years.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Dear Barry, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and welcome to Victory Curtains and Blinds family. We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. Best wishes from the team at Victory Curtains and Blinds.

Paula Jones

Paula JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Great when a company exceeds your expectations

Everything from the sales rep Elizabeth, the the site measure and even the lady who answers the phone was done at the highest standard. So refreshing to deal with a Company that obviously value their customers. I even asked for a speedy delivery as we were going away and they managed to beat the expected turn around time by a couple of weeks.
I would not hesitate in recommending Victory Blinds to family and friends. Thanks so much

Victory B.Victory Blinds

great service from start to finish

Purchased an outdoor motorized folding arm awning through your Geelong store. All staff I came in contact with via phone, home visit quote, pre install check and install were great. Most phone contact with Bronwyn. My consultant was Michael and install by Steve and his 'sidekick' (sorry can't recall his name). Always kept informed through all stages. All done in a friendly natural way. My questions answered and info given freely. I love my new 'toy'. Thanks everyone.

Melody L

Melody LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t ever fault Victory’s service and product.

This is the third house I have done with Victory and I am never disappointed! The consultant, Jodie Hickey was super knowledgeable, really friendly - and patient!!! She helped me through the many choices of fabrics and styles and I am so happy!!! As usual the blinds were put in professionally and Jodie followed up with a courtesy call. Highly recommend!

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Fantastic product, excellent service.

Good competitive price. Excellent range of fabrics and styles. Solid and well installed product. Delivered when they said it woudl Rare-to-find excellent customer service - Chris K, thank you.
In short, a Victory!

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Dear Chris, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Welcome to the Victory Curtains and Blinds family! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with our team. Best wishes from everyone here at the VCB team

Exactly what we needed

Great service! Professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. We have previously bought indoor blinds from Kevin of Victory Bendigo and didn't hesitate to go back to him for outdoor ones. He even comes to your home with his mobile showroom.

Ziptrack blinds are awesome

I’m am thrilled with our new outdoor area. Joanne was great with friendly advise on the ziptrack blinds and Brendan executed the installation neatly and professionally. Would fully recommend Joanne if your in the Traralgon area, a lady that really knows what she is talking about. Thanks again guys

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Dear Anita, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Welcome to the Victory Curtains and Blinds family! Best wishes from Joanne and everyone at the Victory Curtains and Blinds team.

Joh

JohMelbourne

Plantation Shutters,,, wow love this product

Dealt with Jo-anne who quoted and advised me through the purchase of my Plantation Blinds. They look brilliant. I’m so pleased that I had Jo-anne to guide me, I’m a little hesitant in choosing but her experience shone through. If you’re in the Traralgon area.... ask for Jo-anne I highly recommend her. Brendan the installer was very efficient and professional.

excellent

We found Victory patio blinds excellent. From the time they were ordered until completion. Professional in sales,and installation.Would recommend Victory as an excellent company to deal with.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Dear Macca and Liz, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Welcome to Victory Curtains and Blinds family! We are so pleased to hear your experience with our company has been a great one. Best wishes the team at Victory Curtains and Blinds.

Measured to fit perfectly

Measure and quoting was an easy process, Installation was fast and accurate. Quality of blinds was 1st class. Would strongly recommend.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Hi Clarkey, thank you for taking the time to share your experince with us. Welcome to the Victory Curtains and Blinds family. Best wishes from the team at Victory Curtains and Blinds.

Fantastic service, BEAUTIFUL PRODUCT .

The best thing we done is to order Plantation Shutters through Vicrory Blinds

We are very happy with service that we always receive from Victory Blinds...Plantation Shutters are just stunning and like always job was done by professionals...We received our shutters on time...Excellent quality and service...Would recommend them to everybody...YOU DONE IT AGAIN VICTORY BLINDS...Cheers!!!