Victory Blinds

Victory Blinds (page 5 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (38)

David B

David BMelbourne

Great product range

So far really good impressed with the sales and installation replaced my verticals with more modern blinds, Steve was great to deal with

Fantastic service

Thank you Steve, we couldn't be happier with our blinds and the service. Starting from the professional consultation, your time and effort in choosing the right blinds for us right through to the delivery and installation. very, very happy!

Great product outstanding service

Steve listened to our needs and provided great advice. Our blinds were delivered and installed as promised and they work perfectly.

Great

Steve understood what I was after , gave good advise and we couldn’t be happier with our blinds ., they look really nice and compliment the house....

Added value to our home

Can’t thank you enough Steve (Victory Blinds)
Your advice on colour an Type of blind has enhanced
the look of our home , appreciate all your hard work an look forward to seeking your advice for future projects.

Best decision

Steve came out to Take measurements & made it very easy for us to decide on colours & stuff. We are very happy with the service we received from Steve @ victory blinds. Will definitely be sending more of our friends so they can receive the same service we were given. Chris & Jana.

Excellent service

Steve was fantastic. Really helpful and so easy to deal with. Explained everything and answered any question I had. Would highly recommend

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Made such a difference to our home

Thank you Victory for our gorgeous plantation shutters and curtains in our living room and bedroom. From the first measure and quote to the final installation the whole process was on time as promised and handled by very competent and friendly staff. We are thoroughly delighted with the outcome and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Victory to others and we have! Thank you.

DavidC

DavidCCURLEWIS

Excellent service, advice and fantastic result.

Show room service and advice great. Listened to our needs. Able to swap ideas and in the end we acheived just what we wanted.

Maree

MareeCanberra

Great service!!!

With Sara's help (our consultant), we redid all of the curtains in our home. She was very patient as we worked our way through the samples, providing insightful suggestions, and answering our many questions. Then when we changed our mind halfway through, she promptly contacted the production team and fixed our order. Our order was still delivered within the stated timeframe, and promptly installed. The installer, Kyle, was absolutely fabulous!!! I totally recommend him - extremely compentent, skilled, and professional (and very well mannered). Very happy with the products and service!!!

Andrea

AndreaBayswater

Stylish,modern look is just perfect!

I have had large new rollerblinds and separate sunscreen blinds fitted to every window in the back part of our home. Frank, the blind fitter originally from Laos, was exceptionally skilled and also super friendly. He did a wonderful job. The consultant, Steve, was fantastic and I couldn't be happier with the final product and with the guidance and reassurance he gave me before installation. It looks fabulous! Thank you, Victory Blinds.

Trussyco

Trussyco

We love our blinds! Excellent service!

We were looking for blinds for the large windows in our family room, living area and master bedroom when I first called Victory Blinds. Jodie was our consultant and couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly! She came to our house and provided a really personal service, assisting with a huge range of colours and textures that would be suitable for us. I felt totally free to browse and ask lots of questions and when it came to place the order, Jodie made sure it was a quick and simple process. We LOVE our blinds and I’ll be calling them again soon when we do the blinds in our children’s bedrooms.

Just absolute quality

Victory Curtains and Blinds have been doing window furnishings in our entire family homes for years. They have always provided quality service and quality product. I personally highly recommend them over other curtains and blinds companies due to quality and their products being Australian made. Their service is exceptional and luxury! You get what you pay for and this case its always been QUALITY!

C V

C VMelbourne

Very Happy

Both Kevin (measure & quote) and Chris (installation) are professionals at what they do and are an absolute delight to deal with. Both have many years of experience between them and I thoroughly recommend them both (and Victory Blinds) to anyone. Thankyou for doing such a great job with our roller blind and vertical blind!

Kate

KateMelbourne

Great from start to finish

I’ve now bought blinds from Victory on three separate occasions. Each time they’ve come when they said, made great suggestions, been helpful with all of my questions and delivered a great quality product on time.

Jacqueline

JacquelineMelbourne

Gorgeous Shutters

Jodie was flexible and incredibly informative when we were looking for shutters for our house. We had a quote on the day and an install person out to measure within days. The whole process was prompt and the end product is beautiful. Jodie was so easy to work with, we’ve gone back to her for some other blinds on the back windows. Highly recommend Jodie and victory blinds.

Amazing service !!!!!!

Victory blinds excelled in service since day 1. I first had a consultation with Dale the decor consultant, he told me exactly what I needed for my home without being pushy and exactly for my budget. The installation was fast and uncomplicated, The result is outstanding! Uri installed my new blinds and was great, I would highly recommend victory blinds to anyone :)

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Dear Sharee, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Welcome to the Victory Curtains and Blinds family! We are thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our consultant Dale and Nuri our installer

Barry

Barrymillpark

New outdoor blinds

The company has been in business a long time, that is why we trusted them to to produce a good product. And we were happy with every thing from the measure and quote through to the installation.The blinds we selected are not cheap,but are good quality,wont move in the wind,and look like they will last a good 20 years.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Dear Barry, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and welcome to Victory Curtains and Blinds family. We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. Best wishes from the team at Victory Curtains and Blinds.

Paula Jones

Paula JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Great when a company exceeds your expectations

Everything from the sales rep Elizabeth, the the site measure and even the lady who answers the phone was done at the highest standard. So refreshing to deal with a Company that obviously value their customers. I even asked for a speedy delivery as we were going away and they managed to beat the expected turn around time by a couple of weeks.
I would not hesitate in recommending Victory Blinds to family and friends. Thanks so much

Victory B.Victory Blinds

great service from start to finish

Purchased an outdoor motorized folding arm awning through your Geelong store. All staff I came in contact with via phone, home visit quote, pre install check and install were great. Most phone contact with Bronwyn. My consultant was Michael and install by Steve and his 'sidekick' (sorry can't recall his name). Always kept informed through all stages. All done in a friendly natural way. My questions answered and info given freely. I love my new 'toy'. Thanks everyone.