Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)

AishSouth East Queensland, QLD

The UNVICTORY Way

Krista

KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cant get a quote

Unfortunately could not get an appointed time to get a measure and quote. Told in email and on phone that it could be done without me being there but they could not. Others can. I work 5 days a week. No appointment available after hours (5PM ish) or on a Saturday. Only 1PM during the week. Not good enough.

Melanie49

Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Rep doesn't even know the products

I had Craig come out to quote me on a job I wanted done at my house, first of all he didn't want to sell me cellular blinds which is what I wanted in that particular space, then proceeded to tell me I should just get plantation shutters instead, 2 very completely different products and would not suit that space! Then he tried to tell me to have nothing there, what the?! I had to go onto Victory's website and physically SHOW him the product I wanted on the website of the company he supposedly works for which he then said he'd have to go back and speak to his boss about, this was over a week ago now, haven't heard back. Unprofessional service to say the least, gone elsewhere now.

Janice F.

Janice F.Victoria

Nice Curtains, wrong colour

Wish I hadn't listened to the advice from the consultant, was disappointed with the end results as it is not what we wanted, unfortunately the whole experience was very disappointing.

Micky OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice blinds, wrong colour.

Micky O

The colour we picked is so popular, you don't even have to get it mixed in Bunnings.

Bwil

Bwil

Incredibly rude service.

I received appalling service from a Victory consultant. In standard negotiations I was asking him if any better deal could be provided on the quote provided of $4300 for 2 sheers blinds and block outs for the 2 windows.

Absolutely fine that he could not do better, however merely for asking I copped an email of rudeness and I have not included the entire thread.

The IDENTICAL fabric Victory refused to discount “because it was expensive fabric” was provided to me $600 cheaper than Victory. An alternative roller blind fabric was provided much cheaper. I have now paid for $3700 blinds the week after Victory treated me so appalling.

Another company got my business :)

Maybe consider this next time.

eddie

eddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would thing twice before purchasing any thing of victory blinds

Chris S.

Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Use At All Costs

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never never never use them

I am so sorry we didnt look on reviews of Victory Blinds earlier, because generaly they have so many complaints. Same with us. 5 mistakes on one order, amateur behaviour, long long time waiting for repair (1 year), even we wrote them we dont want to pay rest of the money till order will be fine, they took it and didnt answer any of our complain anymore.

Dear Richard,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please kindly private message us with your details (full name and postcode) so we can look into this matter further.

Jackie A.

Jackie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

4 MONTHS AGO PAID DEPOSIT..STILL NO BLINDS!

Very poor customer service

Would not recommend this company have used them in the past and was delay after delay. We thought we might try them again booked in for a 9.00am appt. after waiting sometime rang the office to check if rep was still coming and they had no record of the appt. and to make matters worse never offered to rebook for another appt. You need to re look at your customer service Im sorry we wont be back.

Would NOT recommend

Twelve weeks and two cancelled installs later. I am still waiting for the blind/curtain installation in my whole house to be completed. Inferior product, inferior service. Would definitely not recommend.

DAVIDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

DAVID

After my negative reviews their excuse was (not being able to reach me by phone), lie. My appointment on Tuesday ... I will report what happens

Dear David
Could you please kindly PM us your full name and contact number, so we are able to look into this matter further for you and address your concerns accordingly.

AVM

AVMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed!

Pros: initial appointment
1.friendly staff over the phone
2.Consultant turned up on time, very professional and efficient.
3.Sent the quote on time.

Cons:
Zero communication after sending the quote. The consultant disappeared on us!
Called the consultant, left voicemail, sent sms & email, spoke to customer service; none got back to us... 4 weeks and still waiting.

BusinessClassGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Faulty Parts and Poor Workmanship Issues

BusinessClass

Nobody left one voicemail. Please leave a voicemail on the specified number. Please also don’t publicly post private contact details.

Disappointed

The sienna folding arm awning is a Total waste of money. The so called advice given was not helpful as it did not deliver what was expected. You can’t leave it open if it’s windy and there’s a big gap between the gutter and the blind so water would go through when it rains . Had to pay extra to have electrical power connection for the remote control! It would have been cheaper and better to just put sails shades instead , at least you wouldn’t have to worry about the wind!!
I am so angry to think that I have been ripped off by this company. BEWARE!!!

Sir JohnVictoria

Poor Warranty and after Sales Service

Beware!! This company charges $95 call out fee to fix their faulty blinds under warranty!!!
We spent thousands on our curtains and blinds approx 4 years ago and all starting to fall apart... that means $95 each time a blind/curtain falls apart - what a joke!! I wonder if this is even legal! Not to mention good customer service...

captain_cook

Quite happy to take your money the provide extremely poor warranty service.

PennyMelbourne

Atrocious service.

Where to start? Eventually managed to get an appointment... Even on the day of appointment.. stuff ups. Everything was measured, quote sent... What a disappointment! One door didn't get a blind in quote.. another door did... But window beside door for some reason yet to be explained, was quoted as a different type of blind. Called and called and messaged to get explanation... Nothing!! Silence!

Penny

I've tried contacting you multiple times and it's been no use. Lovely people on the phone.... Hasn't helped rectify the situation at all. I am taking my business elsewhere.

PoorVictory