Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (14)

Jill
JillChurchill

Very poor customer service.

We ordered $18000.00 worth of blinds and curtains in early April. And paid almost all of it after demands for payment prior to install over 2 weeks ago. We are still waiting to actually talk to someone that actually does not act like they are reading a script. Incapable of answering questions appropriately. Poor performers of the industry, now worried about the product. have given a timeframe or want refund and told you will not get a refund. If this is how this company operates it makes us question how they can operate effectively.

NiD
NiDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use this company

We purchased blinds for our bedrooms...none of them have worked as per the brief...one has torn from its binding and 4 months later after numerous calls, emails and empty promises...we still cant get it replaced...I have heard every excuse in the book. They warranty is worth less and they simply do not care

Poor Service

Don’t use them. From the beginning they stuffed up measurements of the blinds, the lengths
were incorrect and they covering heaters when they were not suppose to. A year later after installation, one of the blinds broke. Poor reflection on their quality of product. We tried to get them back to fix. It’s been 6 months now. Still the blind is broken. No ETA as to when they will arrive. Frankly, I don’t expect them to turn up, hence this review. I’ll start looking around for someone else to do the job.

Terrible Experience

Noor
NoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience

Customer
CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cancelled my appointment without informing me

I have booked an appointment almost 20 days ago for a measure and quote for my curtains. Got an sms confirming my appointment and asked me to respond if I want to reschedule my appointment. I didn't respond as I didn't want to reschedule and I was fine with my date and time of the appointment. But, on the date of appointment, I am told that my appointment is cancelled as I didn't respond to the sms. This is so silly from victory blind and curtains. I am not ordering from you.

AishSouth East Queensland, QLD

The UNVICTORY Way

Krista
KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cant get a quote

Unfortunately could not get an appointed time to get a measure and quote. Told in email and on phone that it could be done without me being there but they could not. Others can. I work 5 days a week. No appointment available after hours (5PM ish) or on a Saturday. Only 1PM during the week. Not good enough.

Melanie49
Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Rep doesn't even know the products

I had Craig come out to quote me on a job I wanted done at my house, first of all he didn't want to sell me cellular blinds which is what I wanted in that particular space, then proceeded to tell me I should just get plantation shutters instead, 2 very completely different products and would not suit that space! Then he tried to tell me to have nothing there, what the?! I had to go onto Victory's website and physically SHOW him the product I wanted on the website of the company he supposedly works for which he then said he'd have to go back and speak to his boss about, this was over a week ago now, haven't heard back. Unprofessional service to say the least, gone elsewhere now.

Janice F.
Janice F.Victoria

Nice Curtains, wrong colour

Wish I hadn't listened to the advice from the consultant, was disappointed with the end results as it is not what we wanted, unfortunately the whole experience was very disappointing.

Micky OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice blinds, wrong colour.

Micky O

The colour we picked is so popular, you don't even have to get it mixed in Bunnings.

Bwil
Bwil

Incredibly rude service.

I received appalling service from a Victory consultant. In standard negotiations I was asking him if any better deal could be provided on the quote provided of $4300 for 2 sheers blinds and block outs for the 2 windows.

Absolutely fine that he could not do better, however merely for asking I copped an email of rudeness and I have not included the entire thread.

The IDENTICAL fabric Victory refused to discount “because it was expensive fabric” was provided to me $600 cheaper than Victory. An alternative roller blind fabric was provided much cheaper. I have now paid for $3700 blinds the week after Victory treated me so appalling.

Another company got my business :)

Maybe consider this next time.

eddie
eddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would thing twice before purchasing any thing of victory blinds

Chris S.
Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Use At All Costs

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never never never use them

I am so sorry we didnt look on reviews of Victory Blinds earlier, because generaly they have so many complaints. Same with us. 5 mistakes on one order, amateur behaviour, long long time waiting for repair (1 year), even we wrote them we dont want to pay rest of the money till order will be fine, they took it and didnt answer any of our complain anymore.

Dear Richard,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please kindly private message us with your details (full name and postcode) so we can look into this matter further.
Kind regards,
VCB Customer Experience Team.