Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (16)

Terrible Experience

Noor

NoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience

Customer

CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cancelled my appointment without informing me

I have booked an appointment almost 20 days ago for a measure and quote for my curtains. Got an sms confirming my appointment and asked me to respond if I want to reschedule my appointment. I didn't respond as I didn't want to reschedule and I was fine with my date and time of the appointment. But, on the date of appointment, I am told that my appointment is cancelled as I didn't respond to the sms. This is so silly from victory blind and curtains. I am not ordering from you.

Sara L

Sara LGlen Waverley

Horrible service, 5 months for repair and still waiting!

We have our outdoor blinds installed in July amid the pandemic lockdown. 2 weeks after part of the blinds went off track and it's the start of my nightmare.

I have called Victory Blinds about 10 times and most of the time I got the message taking service - this is after the lockdown. I did once speak to their centre and was promised a call back which never happened.

I then sent enquiries on their website, and there was no reply.

It's been over 5 months now and this blind is still broken. The whole thing costs over 4K and would've been very nice on a hot summer day otherwise.

Very disappointing. There are a lot of competition out there and if you are considering getting blinds, try someone else.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

AishSouth East Queensland, QLD

The UNVICTORY Way

Krista

KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cant get a quote

Unfortunately could not get an appointed time to get a measure and quote. Told in email and on phone that it could be done without me being there but they could not. Others can. I work 5 days a week. No appointment available after hours (5PM ish) or on a Saturday. Only 1PM during the week. Not good enough.

Melanie49

Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Rep doesn't even know the products

I had Craig come out to quote me on a job I wanted done at my house, first of all he didn't want to sell me cellular blinds which is what I wanted in that particular space, then proceeded to tell me I should just get plantation shutters instead, 2 very completely different products and would not suit that space! Then he tried to tell me to have nothing there, what the?! I had to go onto Victory's website and physically SHOW him the product I wanted on the website of the company he supposedly works for which he then said he'd have to go back and speak to his boss about, this was over a week ago now, haven't heard back. Unprofessional service to say the least, gone elsewhere now.

Natasha H.

Natasha H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our curtains but terrible customer service

Janice F.

Janice F.Victoria

Nice Curtains, wrong colour

Wish I hadn't listened to the advice from the consultant, was disappointed with the end results as it is not what we wanted, unfortunately the whole experience was very disappointing.

Micky OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice blinds, wrong colour.

Micky O

The colour we picked is so popular, you don't even have to get it mixed in Bunnings.

Nickname

NicknameVictoria

Poor Follow Up Customer Service

Needed to call for a repair to a curtain which happened just outside the warranty time. The problem was due to an omission from the initial installation but they still charged for the repair of their own error.

Bwil

Bwil

Incredibly rude service.

I received appalling service from a Victory consultant. In standard negotiations I was asking him if any better deal could be provided on the quote provided of $4300 for 2 sheers blinds and block outs for the 2 windows.

Absolutely fine that he could not do better, however merely for asking I copped an email of rudeness and I have not included the entire thread.

The IDENTICAL fabric Victory refused to discount “because it was expensive fabric” was provided to me $600 cheaper than Victory. An alternative roller blind fabric was provided much cheaper. I have now paid for $3700 blinds the week after Victory treated me so appalling.

Another company got my business :)

Maybe consider this next time.

eddie

eddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would thing twice before purchasing any thing of victory blinds

Chris S.

Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Use At All Costs

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never never never use them

I am so sorry we didnt look on reviews of Victory Blinds earlier, because generaly they have so many complaints. Same with us. 5 mistakes on one order, amateur behaviour, long long time waiting for repair (1 year), even we wrote them we dont want to pay rest of the money till order will be fine, they took it and didnt answer any of our complain anymore.

Dear Richard,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please kindly private message us with your details (full name and postcode) so we can look into this matter further.

Jackie A.

Jackie A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

4 MONTHS AGO PAID DEPOSIT..STILL NO BLINDS!

Very poor customer service

Would not recommend this company have used them in the past and was delay after delay. We thought we might try them again booked in for a 9.00am appt. after waiting sometime rang the office to check if rep was still coming and they had no record of the appt. and to make matters worse never offered to rebook for another appt. You need to re look at your customer service Im sorry we wont be back.

Would NOT recommend

Twelve weeks and two cancelled installs later. I am still waiting for the blind/curtain installation in my whole house to be completed. Inferior product, inferior service. Would definitely not recommend.

DAVIDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service

DAVID

After my negative reviews their excuse was (not being able to reach me by phone), lie. My appointment on Tuesday ... I will report what happens

Dear David
Could you please kindly PM us your full name and contact number, so we are able to look into this matter further for you and address your concerns accordingly.

AVM

AVMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed!

Pros: initial appointment
1.friendly staff over the phone
2.Consultant turned up on time, very professional and efficient.
3.Sent the quote on time.

Cons:
Zero communication after sending the quote. The consultant disappeared on us!
Called the consultant, left voicemail, sent sms & email, spoke to customer service; none got back to us... 4 weeks and still waiting.