Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (44)

Terrible Experience

Noor

NoorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience

Customer

CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cancelled my appointment without informing me

I have booked an appointment almost 20 days ago for a measure and quote for my curtains. Got an sms confirming my appointment and asked me to respond if I want to reschedule my appointment. I didn't respond as I didn't want to reschedule and I was fine with my date and time of the appointment. But, on the date of appointment, I am told that my appointment is cancelled as I didn't respond to the sms. This is so silly from victory blind and curtains. I am not ordering from you.

Quick response

Shout out to Victory Blinds. I had blinds installed in June 2020. I noticed a problem in late November and contacted them. They came out to assess the problem, agreed it needed fixing, and by 23 December 2020, the problem was fixed. It was all very straightforward and easy, and I will be using them again for sure. Well done to the Victory Blinds team.
Eva

AishSouth East Queensland, QLD

The UNVICTORY Way

Krista

KristaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

cant get a quote

Unfortunately could not get an appointed time to get a measure and quote. Told in email and on phone that it could be done without me being there but they could not. Others can. I work 5 days a week. No appointment available after hours (5PM ish) or on a Saturday. Only 1PM during the week. Not good enough.

Melanie49

Melanie49South East Queensland, QLD

Rep doesn't even know the products

I had Craig come out to quote me on a job I wanted done at my house, first of all he didn't want to sell me cellular blinds which is what I wanted in that particular space, then proceeded to tell me I should just get plantation shutters instead, 2 very completely different products and would not suit that space! Then he tried to tell me to have nothing there, what the?! I had to go onto Victory's website and physically SHOW him the product I wanted on the website of the company he supposedly works for which he then said he'd have to go back and speak to his boss about, this was over a week ago now, haven't heard back. Unprofessional service to say the least, gone elsewhere now.

Maeve

MaeveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great product

We had a great experience with Edwina at Victory Blinds (Noble Park, VIC). She was absolutely wonderful to deal with, and honest about colours, fabric etc. The end result is beautiful. Cannot fault the service or the product.

Handan O.

Handan O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loveeee my blinds

I would highly recommend victory blinds. My blinds were ready in the time frame but due to restrictions had to wait. And i finally got them the whole experience was great. Adrian Correnti was great to work with he gave me great ideas helped me choose the perfect blinds for my new home. Thank you so much Adrian

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & service!

We have just had our new Dual Roller Blinds delivered and installed and we are, to say the least, absolutely delighted with the result! The service from Victory has been exceptional, from the very beginning with an in-home quote provided by Sarah who, shared her knowledge experience and expertise, to help us make the right decisions. The blinds were even manufactured and delivered slightly earlier than promised and Anthony was on time, professional and courteous, as he installed the new blinds without fuss! I recommend Victory & their products without hesitation.

Janice F.

Janice F.Victoria

Nice Curtains, wrong colour

Wish I hadn't listened to the advice from the consultant, was disappointed with the end results as it is not what we wanted, unfortunately the whole experience was very disappointing.

Micky OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice blinds, wrong colour.

Micky O

The colour we picked is so popular, you don't even have to get it mixed in Bunnings.

Chris and Aprille

Chris and AprilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bwil

Bwil

Incredibly rude service.

I received appalling service from a Victory consultant. In standard negotiations I was asking him if any better deal could be provided on the quote provided of $4300 for 2 sheers blinds and block outs for the 2 windows.

Absolutely fine that he could not do better, however merely for asking I copped an email of rudeness and I have not included the entire thread.

The IDENTICAL fabric Victory refused to discount “because it was expensive fabric” was provided to me $600 cheaper than Victory. An alternative roller blind fabric was provided much cheaper. I have now paid for $3700 blinds the week after Victory treated me so appalling.

Another company got my business :)

Maybe consider this next time.

Absolutely amazinggggg

We could not be happier with the overall service with our curtains. We dealt with Adrian who was professional, friendly and knew exactly what we wanted and helped choose the best color and style for our home. These sheer curtains have made a big difference to the look and feel of our home and couldn’t be happier. Highly recommended

Sonia Smith

Sonia SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service !

We are really loving the new Victory Blinds installed throughout our house. As soon as we got the keys to our new abode, our consultant Jodie Hickey timed it so that she could measure up for our blinds so that we wouldn’t be without window coverings for long at all. Jodie was thoroughly professional and had some great tips on which blinds might suit our particular house, and where privacy screen blinds might be useful etc. All blinds were installed with care, and look perfect. Well done Jodie and Victory Blinds, very happy customers here !

Richard F.

Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional installers, high-quality products

I've used Victory for a couple of installations at our house. Both times they have been highly professional, on-time and used quality products. Communication before install was excellent. Highly recommended.

eddie

eddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would thing twice before purchasing any thing of victory blinds

Chris S.

Chris S.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't Use At All Costs

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never never never use them

I am so sorry we didnt look on reviews of Victory Blinds earlier, because generaly they have so many complaints. Same with us. 5 mistakes on one order, amateur behaviour, long long time waiting for repair (1 year), even we wrote them we dont want to pay rest of the money till order will be fine, they took it and didnt answer any of our complain anymore.

Dear Richard,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please kindly private message us with your details (full name and postcode) so we can look into this matter further.
Kind regards,
VCB Customer Experience Team.