Victory Blinds

Victory Blinds (page 3 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)

Terrible Service and Product

I ordered a blind the first week in January. It was installed but had holes in it. A new one was promised and the day came for it to be installed but it had been made incorrectly. Another was then made and I was promised first in the morning installation as this was now a third morning I had to take off work - the installer did not arrive. I have called customer service many times and am still waiting ... it is now May. All this and I only ordered one blind.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Absolute worst customer service experience!

Re the Underwood store - I was fixed on a number of their products, but so called customer service has stopped me from returning to this store. Had to chase them a number of times just to get a quote - you would think they would want the business. When I finally got the quote the assistant was rude and abrupt.

LUCY

LUCY

Unreliable & not trustworthy service

Make sure you get everything they verbally promise/agree in writing. We had damaged rods. Curtain manufacturing below average. Sewing unstitched. After service care really unreliable.

Ordinary at bestGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wasted my time

About 12 years ago they installed some external blinds and we had no complaints. So after a reno 3 years ago we got them to come and quote, sales bloke spent about an hour of my time and wasn't particularly interested and then didn't even send the quote. Anyhow, we weren't in a hurry, so about a year or so later we asked for quote again for same and different windows. Same thing happened, wasted my time and didn't provide a quote. Don't know how they manage to run profitable business, bunch of nuf nufs! We did eventually get blind from a small local operator who was fantastic.

Ordinary at best

Given Victory Blinds has wasted about 2 hours of my time so far, I am happy to contact you and provide more detail if you compensate me for my time.

PJay

PJayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

peter tpakenham

Terrble terrible terrible

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. They put up blinds that was wrong the zip did not work now I am left with a blind that I can't move. No try other blind companies first see the ratings terrible is only just behind excellent so that says it all.

Frankmig

FrankmigDandenong North

Appalling product, service and communication.

After ordering and having installed several blinds in my home, in February 2016, the product has many faults in the manufacturing. Here we are 6 months down the track and many calls for service, we have had no communication as to when or if they are going to fix the faults. Luckily I haven't paid the balance of payment. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Hi Frank, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and now glad we have arrived at a solution to your concerns. Victory always takes feedback seriously and will learn from your situation to improve services in the future.

Appalling service and communication

DaveSouthwest, VIC

Sales Rep. very rude.

My wife and I wanted new Blinds for a new double story home in Lara, we went to Victory Blinds in Pako Street Geelong to talk to sales rep and get a quote, really, what a waste of our time, the female sales rep really was so rude and stated she couldn't give a written quote 'cos it was "a cut throat business" said there are 3 blind showrooms close by?? Stated a medium range fabric would be around $9,000.00 to $10,000.00 but that may change? Didn't take the time to show us the 'Medium range fabric" (or any fabric) told her we would think about her verbal quote so as we left their showrooms we thought about our quote and experience in Victory Blinds Showroom and said to each other "Never would we buy from VICTORY BLINDS".

Dave

When I read the 5 star comments on here I really have to wonder who wrote these reviews.

Waste of time

Last monday we had someone here from victory blinds thomastown for a free meassure and quote we have been told we will get the quote on wednesday. So we have waited and waited and one week later we still havent heard anything. Sorry but if you want someone responsible and good do not go there. It was just a waste of time

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pathetic

Selling you a blind is not a problem, coming back to repair it is something else.
They expect all their clients to be at home all day every weekday. Don't bother asking for an afternoon time slot or a weekend because they will simply not show up. You might even get a call 45mins after the appointment time to inform you that they're not coming. There are plenty of repair people out there, no need to go back to Victory. I bought my parts on ebay for $10. I would have spent $140 to have Victory fix the problem. And to the administrators of Victory, you should consider selling the business to an investor who is actually keen to keep their customers happy. You're a joke.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

As 5 time winner of the Australian Achiever Award, Victory Blinds continue to excel in customer service. Dan, it's very clear that your language is the measure of your credibility, therefore we're relieved not to do business with you.

Don't waste your time!

Booked in an appointment for Friday..said between 4:00-4:30 and then at 3:45 cancelled. Got put through to a messaging service

HeiniesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of mo ney - Go to Bunnings or Spotlight

Ordered 3 x day and night blinds for 3 different windows. Paid a fortune for it in 2011 over $2000 and its got ongoing problems. They don't stay up keep on rolling down, or will just stay down you cant get it up. Today the same prob and was told but i must remember they are 5 years old. SOOOOOOO. Warranty of 10 years for what, and now they want me to pay a service fee, so what does the warranty cover then? Absolutely waste of money.

I've got 7 other windows with day and night blinds from Bunnings which i paid $95 each, Never had a problem. Support Bunning or Spotlight at least should they have problems its not a biggy. So much cheaper.

Heinies

Not good enough. I had service people out 2014 and did not pay a service fee, that was 3 years after i bought it.

Very bad product no fit in Windows bad Service

Please People never parchase products from Victory it is desastre
They do the blinds shot in bedrooms and big in the kitchen and still I am waiting for them to fix this problem plus my awinigs outside they didn't see the aircon box cannot fit the one window awining and still waiting for them to fix the problem and they no call me only I have to call everyday and always plenty excuses but no solutions . Please who read this tell everybody to never buy any thing from this unprofessional company

Victory B.Victory Blinds

We're sorry you are having a problem. If you could send your issue, along with your name and address to enquiries@victoryblinds.com.au we will get the matter escalated for you.

Lilia

I am tired and very distressed with this situation, yes I will send info to see if some one can fix this problem but I feel that victory blinds stole my money and deceived me

bilbo

bilboAlbany Creek

Unbelievably Poor Quality Control

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Thanks Bilbo, and sorry to hear of your problems. At Victory we do have great people. From time to time problems come up and they will always work with you to a resolution. We hope its sorted now. If not, let us know at enquiries@victory.com.au.

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely poor quality

So I ordered and paid for 2 outside awnings. As they were being installed I noticed on the metal hood one had been scratched. Not happy at all.
Now two weeks later I have just noticed on one of the awnings,on the flap of canvas, it has been cut and sewn up. Obviously either when being made or during delivery someone has torn the bottom of the canvas and instead of replacing it, they have sewn it up. Very sneaky and really really poor quality. So both outside awnings were delivered and installed with damage. Will never buy again with this company. I should have stayed as far away as I could.
They may be abit cheaper but buyer beware.

Debbie

Thankyou I will contact Rob in the next week.
Regards Debbie

LindaMelbourne

Most unprofessional and insulting after sales service I have ever experienced!

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Thank you Linda for your response. We're still concerned for you and therefore ask that you call our Sales Manager or if you'd like, contact Rob Higgs on 03 8793 5700 and he will happily direct your call so we can address your concerns.

terrible product and terrible after sales service

We read some of the reviews on this site, we have friends who had problems and swore off them and forewarned decided to give Victory a go.
Well known National product ..right !!! NOOOO

Listen to these reviews they will take your money provide you with a substandard product and then find every possible to not accept liability, passing the blame. We had the consultant arguing with us.
Terrible terrible service.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

When is a written quote not a written quote. Answer: When you use Victory Blinds

So after getting a written quote and paying the deposit of 50% they send someone to do the final measure. He brings along a technician who then deems their should be additional charges to the tune of $500 (needed to pack the cassette roll with a spline of timber, are you kidding me $500). I inform him that I have had more than one quote for the identical brand product and that Victory was already more expensive and I only decided to use them because they are a national company and I thought their would be more security in using them. Boy was I wrong. Out of principle I cancelled the order and now I am still waiting for the 50% deposit to be returned.

Michael

MichaelMelbourne

Caveat Emptor - Let the Buyer Beware...