Victory Blinds

Victory Blinds (page 4 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)

duicie76

duicie76Sydney, NSW

Misleading Company, Questionable Product Quality

Won't be recommending Victory.

Don't bother.

Paid my deposit and I didn't hear back from them - i've spent over 2 weeks trying to book in an appointment for the blinds to be installed. Some staff were rude when trying to follow up the matter and others didn't seem to care when providing feedback of my experience. Perfect example of how a well known organisation thinks they don't have to keep their customers happy due to their name. Would never use them again or recommend them.

Find out how Victory Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Whatever you do, don't choose Victory Blinds.

"Here at Victory Blinds we thrive on your misery and frustration. How are we not bankrupt you ask? We have no bloody clue. Seriously just sue us for infringing so many of your rights as a paying customer."

Now i got that out of my system, let me tell you how bad these frauds are. It's been two months and they still haven't fulfilled my order, the installation guy has gone back a total of three times because of 'missing parts' or 'wrong measurements', i just cannot simply believe that the fourth time will be a charm. For the love of God just pay the premium and go with a company like Blinds Online, who have amazing reviews by the looks of it.

Awful

Don't bother with Victory Blinds

Very disappointed. Ordered motorized indoor blinds back in November 2014. Finally the request was actioned on February 12th 2015. The day for reinstallation came and went and no contact. On ringing twice, the blinds were finally discover, still in the storeroom...hadn't even been sent to the factory. So a new date was set for March 30th. Came, installed and found a faulty motor. No call from customer relations. Today when I called....oh we have a two week turn around.... I have no other blinds, I have a deep coloured lounge suite over which has been white sheets for the past 7 weeks because of the direct sun. It appears no-one really cares.

kiwi4life9

kiwi4life9Victoria

Never Again No further Recommendations from Me!

Still waiting on shutter blinds, order placed and deposit Dec 2014. Advised on contract end Feb 2015, received verticals no shutters, then advised end of March, still no shutters, no timeframe now! Very disappointed! I knew I should of went with Into Blinds!

after 12months Victory Blinds charge $85 per callout fee even if the fault is with their blinds!

Terrible terrible service

Ken E

Ken ELangwarrin

A terrible experience.

Ordered 3 outdoor awnings. They have already made and fitted them twice and they are nowhere near what we ordered. Fortunately we have only paid the deposit and may have to settle for what we have. We will not pay more! Would love to speak with Tony Cassar the MD but how can he be contacted? I cannot believe the absolutely shocking performance of such a well publicized company. Just hate the "Victory Victory Curtains and Blinds" jingle and I will never recommend that anyone has dealings with them!

Jennifer

JenniferMelbourne, Victoria

Never deal with Victory!

Liam

LiamMelbourne, Victoria

Perhaps the most woeful service I have ever come across!!

michlou

michlouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THINK TWICE BEFORE USING VICTORY BLINDS!

My advice would be to stay clear of this company. It has taken more than 6 months to get replacement wooden venetian blinds due to one of the installers Nick not installing them properly and the tops falling off. Missed appointments, chasing up the installers who blame head office, one in particular called Robbie in Melbourne, x3 times wrong colour choice and size, factory delays etc. We are dealing with consumer affairs at the moment as they are still not replaced. BEWARE!!!! Once you've paid that's it...you're just another number!!

Terrible terrible service

I ordered and paid $500 deposit early Oct. it's been a debacle. Constant chasing up, missed appointments, and finally yesterday when I thought all was well, wrong parts. Now have to wait until mid Jan. Summer will almost be over.

Kel

KelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Fawlty Towers experience of unbelievable poor service. Rude

ShopJockMelbourne

Not impressed with the Consultant who was rude after the installation

Atrocious

Impossible to arrange delivery -and subsequent pickup - because incorrectly sized and malfunctioning blinds. rude, borderline aggressive service, no apology whatsoever, would never, ever use this company again even if the blinds were free!

and its not over yet.

it has been 2 months since i ordered the blinds and they still need to be picked up, repaired and refitted, which i imagine will take another month.
the consultant was delightful

Rude rude rude

I made an appointment earlier in the year but on the day the sales person didn't show up, didn't call, didn't answer the phone and when I finally made contact with head office no apology was given or reason for the unprofessionalism. I will never recommend this business due to this experience.

shhh