Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)

Sara L

Sara LGlen Waverley

Horrible service, 5 months for repair and still waiting!

We have our outdoor blinds installed in July amid the pandemic lockdown. 2 weeks after part of the blinds went off track and it's the start of my nightmare.

I have called Victory Blinds about 10 times and most of the time I got the message taking service - this is after the lockdown. I did once speak to their centre and was promised a call back which never happened.

I then sent enquiries on their website, and there was no reply.

It's been over 5 months now and this blind is still broken. The whole thing costs over 4K and would've been very nice on a hot summer day otherwise.

Very disappointing. There are a lot of competition out there and if you are considering getting blinds, try someone else.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Natasha H.

Natasha H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our curtains but terrible customer service

Nickname

NicknameVictoria

Poor Follow Up Customer Service

Needed to call for a repair to a curtain which happened just outside the warranty time. The problem was due to an omission from the initial installation but they still charged for the repair of their own error.

Justin T.

Justin T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sadly never again

Mani

ManiMelbourne

Poor customer service

These guys were a complete disappointment. Not only did they measure the blinds incorrectly, take a deposit and then tell us they quoted incorrectly. But they delayed installation and cancelled on the day of fitting. Completely unprofessional. Would not recommend them at all.

February 25th 2019 Update: Bad bad bad

Called a million times, left numerous messages and replied to this message here. My shutters don’t open and hit the window. My curtain is still 10-12cm SHORT. I replied 6 days ago and NO managers have called to rectify. Atrocious. [name removed] where is my call back.

WEC

WECGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Installation Experience, Awful Warranty Service

BecBellbird Park

Great Curtains/Blinds - Appalling Service and Installation

Job 7056705 and 7056704

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Thank you Bec. We are looking into this now and a team member or manager will contact you within 48 hours.
Kind regards,
VCB Customer Experience Team.

KestoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are good at collecting the money, just can’t measure curtains!

Well after waiting almost a month and having paid the balance in full yesterday it was extremely disappointing to find that of eight curtains only one could be installed due to incorrect measuring by Victory.
The installers were obviously embarrassed and one can only wonder why these guys didn’t do the measurements in the first place.
At this stage I am waiting on a new timeline from Victiory who I had to ring to voice my dissatisfaction at having a major event shortly and don’t have my curtains.
It’s just not good enough in a area there are so many competitors.

AZA

AZAGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shutters don't stop the light

Terrible customer service

Rosemary

RosemaryMelbourne

Poor quality, sloppy service

Our venetian blinds are just 4 years old and we have had too many issues with them. Things started off badly when, after having the rep come and measure up, the blinds arrived after 5 weeks only be found to be the wrong size. Another long wait ensued for replacements. The bottom struts are bowed and the actual blinds were cheap and fragile. A couple of the plastic slat folders have broken over this time and the mechanism has been repaired. The mechanism has completely packed up now. I would love to hear of a manufacturer or brand which offers a top quality product.

Please improve your customer relations

I am happy with my purchase but not the customer service. I sent 2 Emails to the girl who measured & quoted & 2 Emails to Victory blinds but nobody bothered to answer great customer relations!!!!! I just wanted to know when blinds would be ready.

KoulaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pay for a call out whilst under warranty

Had vertical blinds installed in a rental property 2 years ago and still under the warranty period. Upon inspection of blinds I noticed that the bracket install has moved. Contacted Victory and yes whilst it's under warranty they'll lookin to and fix , however there's a call out fee of $95 . Well No, it's under warranty and stand behind your product and honour your warranty!
I'm awaiting for manager to contact me to discuss this matter.

Koula

Thank you, not sure either why it's reappeared.

Stacy

StacyMelbourne

Disappointing ....

Paid and rrdered our curtains and blinds, for just two children's bedrooms on Dec 22nd, 2017. Paid over $2k. Followed up two months later to be advised someone would call me back the following week. No call back. Followed up again and found out they'd be ready some time in March. 3 months for curtains? Really?

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Dear Stacy, Please private message us your best contact details so a manager is able to make contact with you regarding this matter.
Best regards,
Team at Victory Blinds.

Buyer beware

Bad service

Right from the word go we were messed around. The basic gripe was the installation which took too long and was a rush job which resulted in our blinds being unsatisfactory.There were too many excuses made. 1 day install took 3 days over a 3-4 week period and we had to chase the whole time. We also had to have our carpet cleaned due to metal filings and take time off work without pay to have the job finalized. Happy with the product but not the service. Believe we should have been compensated but we are just happy that all our blinds are now installed and there are no more headaches to deal with. Would never use Victory again.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Hi Rob, sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with the service. Unfortunately we are unable to identify your order in the system based on this review. We invite you to contact us directly on 03 8793 5700 to discuss the matter further.

Saleswoman not contactable!

Saleswoman would not return my calls after deposit paid. Technicians good and blinds I am happy with. Not going ahead with outside blinds as saleswoman has not returned my messages.

JosieBrisbane

Very dissatisfied

Dear Rob,
Thank you but we are already aware of that. That is the 10 week wait I mentioned. And that does not address the other issues I have mentioned.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Hi Josie, we appreciate your circumstance and once again, we do sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

diru

diruQld, 4034

Terrible service

Product OK. Service terrible. Cancelled on us one week and exceptionally late the next. Was advised installation would occur after 1pm and the installer arrived at 5.40pm. Installation finished by 6.45pm. If we had wanted an evening installation, it wouldn't have been necessary to take time off work! One blind was installed too close to the window and it wouldn't roll up correctly without catching on the window handle. When we mentioned this, he said he could change it if we wanted!! Of course we wanted a roller blind to roll up and down without obstruction - one would have thought that was a given! Would not recommend.

Pauline Oct 6 2016

Pauline Oct 6 2016

Disappointing

Initial customer service was great. Sales person knew her product and made good suggestions.just after I received my quote they announced a "summer sale" which included 20 percent off. Excited, I was expecting a price reduction but only to be told it had already been factored into my initial quote. When I suggested this is false advertising the manager replied " you will find all companies do this to push the market up!"