Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (4)
Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We wish we had installed the Blinds earlier. love them!

We are happy with our product and it was installed in a timely and professional manner. the person who provided the quote gave us great honest advice and I would be happy to recommend them to anybody else.

Maryanne C.
Maryanne C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

roller blinds

Recommended to use Victory from a friend, friendly and expert advice
Product arrived , small issue with installation , however they were quick to respond with several choices to fix the problem. Fixed quickly in professional and friendly matter with a smile

Warranty Claim MadeYes

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shade Blinds

We had 3 exterior blinds fitted & the quotation/measuring process was very informative. All details as to appointments & fittings were very good & on time. We did have a measurement problem on 1 blind but the company were very prompt in rectifying that issue.

Find out how Victory Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

No mistakes, just good old fashioned good service with a very adequate product

I wanted functional window coverings (privacy and temperature regulation). I'd had quotes from high end providers who (unnecessarily) suggested very decorative solutions. I could afford either but also considered the sensibility of paying so much for simple function. I may want to change in 5 years... The house itself had enough character without needing decorative window furnishings. Victory blinds attended in a timely fashion, listened, made suggestions, and delivered a smart looking totally serviceable solution in a short time frame at 1/3 cost of the high end "over the top" services who I senses were trying to "upsell". Thanks Victory for a practical and appropriate solution with no fuss.

Karl Degering
Karl DegeringGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another successful Window Furnishings Customer

This is the second time that we have worked with 'Victory' for blinds & drapes in our house & specifically again with Consultant - Vince Armao, his product knowledge is boundless, he is warm & friendly & yet very professional & courteous, he had great advice & suggestions. Installation advice followed on seamlessly, we were kept abreast. Installation was undertaken by Tony, great job - every thing just fitted perfectly, aligned where necessary, again professional & courteous. Tidied up impeccably when completed. Extremely pleased! We have no hesitation in recommending Victory & have actively done so on many occasions!

Rossco
RosscoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds

We had our outdoor ziptrak blinds installed 4 years ago and we had a problem with the largest blind. Victory came and assessed the blind and replaced the bottom rail within a couple of weeks. These blinds have a 5 year warranty and the service guys were great. Thanks Victory!!

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Jodie Hickey made it so easy!

I appreciated the advice on various windows, all delivered on time. Quality of the product is very good .. my son is very happy having blinds in his room. Thanks victory

Soprano
SopranoBendigo

New track

I needed a new track for one of my blinds which had been broken by a house guest. Took a little longer to be installed than planned, but the work was done neatly and it is an improvement on the old one! Might get the rest changed eventually...

HM2
HM2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bathroom plantation shutters look great!

I recently purchased my second lot of plantation shutters through Victory. After renovating my downstairs bathroom I decided to install plantation shutters and they look fantastic! Victory and Fiona were great to deal with the first time and it was even easier the second time being a repeat customer.
There can be quite a long lead time until the blinds are ready, but the product and the price are worth the wait.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and welcome back to the Victory Curtains and Blinds family! We are so pleased to hear it was well worth the wait :) Enjoy and best wishes from Fiona and the team at Victory Curtains and Blinds.

outdoor awning binding/finish!

Victory B.Victory Blinds

My experience with the Victory blinds that we recently purchased

I was very impressed with Jodie, the Victory Blinds rep who came over with samples of blinds for us to choose from. She was punctual, friendly and completely professional and there was a follow up call just to make sure that we were happy with the blinds. If l was in charge of your Company, l would definitely promote her! Regards, Chana Lerner. PS, the man who came to install the blinds was also punctual and efficient, l would definitely recommend your Company

Chana L
Chana L

Best wishes to Victory Curtains and Blinds and to Jodie, a model employee!☺️

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Thank you Chana, we'll be sure to pass that feedback on to Jodie :)

Well Done

Very Pleased with our outdoor blinds especially the Consultant Jim and the Installer i think his name was Hakan fantastic job will recommend the product and the company again. Thanks happy customer Phil Doncaster

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Hi Phil. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and welcome to the Victory Curtains and Blinds family! We hope you enjoy your new outdoor blinds and wish you well, from the team at Victory Curtains and Blinds.

Great blinds and plantation shutters

We are very pleased with our blinds and shutters. We had wonderful customer service from Jodie Hickey when selecting the blinds.

Jan R
Jan R

Very happy with all staff.

I had my new blinds measured and installed about 12 months ago and was very happy with the whole process and delighted that 12 months later they are still attractive and working well.
I had Victory Blinds staff back recently for an additional blind and again was very pleased with the measuring and installation.
Very professional, timely and pleasant staff to have in my home and they have all done a great job.
And I would definitely use them again.

Good customer service!

Suzanne Pringle was customer orientated and quality focused throughout the entire process. We chose a colour however it was not in stock any more and Suzanne was not told so when we called to query where the blinds were she got straight onto it and visited us again to discuss other options. I highly recommend her as Decor Consultant. The person who came to fit the blinds was quick and tidy. Overall happy with the service even though there was a delay.