Victory Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (32)

Quick response

Shout out to Victory Blinds. I had blinds installed in June 2020. I noticed a problem in late November and contacted them. They came out to assess the problem, agreed it needed fixing, and by 23 December 2020, the problem was fixed. It was all very straightforward and easy, and I will be using them again for sure. Well done to the Victory Blinds team.
Eva

Maeve
MaeveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and great product

We had a great experience with Edwina at Victory Blinds (Noble Park, VIC). She was absolutely wonderful to deal with, and honest about colours, fabric etc. The end result is beautiful. Cannot fault the service or the product.

Handan O.
Handan O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loveeee my blinds

I would highly recommend victory blinds. My blinds were ready in the time frame but due to restrictions had to wait. And i finally got them the whole experience was great. Adrian Correnti was great to work with he gave me great ideas helped me choose the perfect blinds for my new home. Thank you so much Adrian

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product & service!

We have just had our new Dual Roller Blinds delivered and installed and we are, to say the least, absolutely delighted with the result! The service from Victory has been exceptional, from the very beginning with an in-home quote provided by Sarah who, shared her knowledge experience and expertise, to help us make the right decisions. The blinds were even manufactured and delivered slightly earlier than promised and Anthony was on time, professional and courteous, as he installed the new blinds without fuss! I recommend Victory & their products without hesitation.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Chris and Aprille
Chris and AprilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazinggggg

We could not be happier with the overall service with our curtains. We dealt with Adrian who was professional, friendly and knew exactly what we wanted and helped choose the best color and style for our home. These sheer curtains have made a big difference to the look and feel of our home and couldn’t be happier. Highly recommended

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Sonia Smith
Sonia SmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service !

We are really loving the new Victory Blinds installed throughout our house. As soon as we got the keys to our new abode, our consultant Jodie Hickey timed it so that she could measure up for our blinds so that we wouldn’t be without window coverings for long at all. Jodie was thoroughly professional and had some great tips on which blinds might suit our particular house, and where privacy screen blinds might be useful etc. All blinds were installed with care, and look perfect. Well done Jodie and Victory Blinds, very happy customers here !

Richard F.
Richard F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional installers, high-quality products

I've used Victory for a couple of installations at our house. Both times they have been highly professional, on-time and used quality products. Communication before install was excellent. Highly recommended.

installation of double track curtain and sheer curtains

Parking is difficult on the street where we live so I had parked my car on the road so he could use that spot.
Derek our installer was fantastic, our tracks where too long to fit in lift so he had to carry them up stair well.
Curtains look amazing!
Thanks again for the great work.
anne

Toni Lawson
Toni LawsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary staff

All of the contractors with whom I have dealt have been exemplary, from initial measure & quote, technician and installer. I would be more than happy to use Victory again or recommend to others.

Ken
KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Times Used and 5 Times Pleased.

My 5 experiences using Victory Blinds have always been excellent. From the quote stage by Edwina to the installation by Pascal had been professional, friendly and prompt. I cannot more highly recommend.

Daryl W
Daryl WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy process start to end

2nd install from Victory first outside blinds, this time inside screening & blockout blinds.
Whole process from measure to quote, install (very accommodating flexible with timing) to ontime and prompt install & cleanup was very easy and highly recommended.

consumer77
consumer77Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality products, great price and excellent customer service.

This is our fourth house in 17 years that we have had Victory Curtains and Blinds supply and fit internal and external window dressings and we have never had any problems.

Victory B.Victory Blinds

Very pleased with our outdoor patio blinds.

Great job with our outdoor patio blinds. From the salesperson at the display centre, the consultant who originally quoted the job, the installer who came and re-checked the measurements before blinds manufactured, then the actual installation with him and another tradesman (both arrived on time!) we are very pleased with the job. We were advised and consulted each step of the way. Thanks

Kristy
KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Matchless Service

From our first interaction with Adrian and his team right through to installation day, our experience defined what customer service and product excellence should look like. So glad we went with Victory.