VideoPro (page 2 of 4)

I would never use Video Pro again

Raj R

Raj RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VideoPro - on time delivery

Recently I ordered Sony FHD Bravia TV via online. They have delivered as per schedule with excellent follow-up as required. Their customer service is excellent. Seems they are very professional and a pleasure to deal with. As a first time customer to VideoPro I will be returning again. Well done!

Dave

DaveWollongong

Becareful of this online supplier - they are lairs. Not in stock when they said it was.

Russo

RussoSouth East Queensland, QLD

VideoPro Helensvale Team are Brilliant

I rarely write a review but this is deserved. I bought a new Sony TV and a Denon AV Receiver (within a few days of eachother) and was met with the same great service both times. Narvin is a standout, very knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to deal with. As a first time customer to Videopro I will be returning again. Keep up the great work guys.

Gaz

GazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good work- helpful web Admin

Help! and it arrived

Ordered a Samsung and it arrived damaged. Tried to ring Samsung and got the most ridiculous runaround you ever saw. Rang Ben at Videopro DFO in Brisbane and he had it sorted in 5 minutes flat! Great service and would recommend to anyone. As for Samsung ..... never buy one of their products again!

dd

dd

Not in stock, long delay

I ordered a sony blu tooth audio for my wife on 3/Dec/17 as a xmas present. Paid extra for priority ordering. Guess what, not in stock. Was told that the good would be in warehouse in two weeks. Contacted them after two weeks, was told that there is delay, at least Jan 2018. I then asked for cancellation of order, they agreed but nothing happened. Still trying to get my money back through paypal. So far they are not responding to any email sending to them via paypal. Not an online company to be trusted. Firstly, if good is not in stock please don't take order and take money. Secondly, should response to customers to resolve issue.

Kim C

Kim CMoorabbin Airport

Great price, service and delivery

Super happy to have found what I was looking for at a great price and then to be delivered from QLD to VIC in 4 business days even better!

Great price, genuine product and quick delivery

I ordered at VideoPro online a Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III Wireless Music System Black on 19/11/2017. It arrived in perfect condition via standard post on 23/11/2017. Excellent!!!

Richard

Richard

Oh, the spam!

Mark

MarkCanberra

A trouble-free purchase, except for follow-up spam

Brian

Brian

Great Service

Bought a New Marantz Av Receiver Today From The Carindale Store.Got a Fantastic Price and the Sales Guy Brad was Awesome to deal With.Already decided which Amp I was after before I walked in the Door.
Cannot Praise Brad enough for the Time and Effort he put in.Well Done !

Avoid like cancer

Peter

Peter

Good luck!!

They couldn't even successful organize delivery. Refunded my money but only after a fight. Would never recommend this mob to anyone.

Great customer service

I bought a GoPro Hero 5 Black $50 cheaper than anywhere else I'd seen online, with free shipping and it arrived in 2 days with a complimentary gift. Great customer service!

Great Advice and Support

sonic

sonicAustralia

Videopro

I bought a TCL 50 inch Tv last week got it home the picture was very dark done a service test on it what TCL told me to do. Videopro told me on the phone today that to get it fixed was to take photos of it email them and to repair it I had to pay for the repairs. This is outrageous because it was brand new and had 3yrs warranty on it . We also had to pay for the courier to come and pick it up which we had to pay for aswell. Its a rip off we were first told not to pay but when we were on the phone he said we had to pay if it was not there in 14 days. It would take more than 14 days to get there anyway. Please stay away from them they are trouble!!

Krystal

KrystalBrisbane

Don't bother extending your Warranty

Customer101

Customer101Melbourne

Reliable seller

I bought a new Panasonic TV recently from this internet outlet, after checking the prices on the internet. This place had the best price that I could find and included free delivery with a tracking number. I paid online by credit card and received the new TV a few days later. Would have no hesitation to buy more products from this outlet, if the price is right.

Lyn