VideoPro (page 2 of 5)

3.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (15)

Do not waste your money

Terrible customer service, very slow order and an expensive camera was threw in a post box without any bubble wrapping and sent the cheapest way. Once you swipe your card, they don't care about you.

Do not use them!! They dont deserve your money.

Slow order processing and wrong items sent.

Videopro has the best prices in town, but be aware, it's like purchasing from bad eBay seller. It is unclear is the product they sell in stock or even if it is advertised in stock, they don't have it. Prepare extra time to wait. After the wait, you may or may not receive the product you purchased. If you are looking at saving some money, prepare for a hassle.

Great Service

Bought a new set of Klipsch Speakers.
Brad at Carindale Did another Awesome Price.Always Great Service...
Hopefully will be back in the New Year.

iridealot

iridealotAU

Fantastic Service - Can't believe how smooth my warranty went.

Super great to work with, helped me progress a warrant claim with Hisense and did all the chasing with them. Contacted me once they had confirmed store credit available, then provided a better than online price and included delivery to get the replacement TV to me.

ENgo

ENgoNSW

Great customer service

I purchased a $500 ish product online with Videopro. The service team provided timely updates on my order. A competitor had a deal going for the same product before I received my order. Videopro made it work for me price wise, when they could technically refuse. Would buy again from Videopro with confidence.

RichardTEDDINGTON

Very happy

After initially sending the wrong item & having to return it, only to find my unit was temporarily out of stock, although still marked as in stock online, I found the price had reduced by $120. After 4 days, Web Admin despatched my unit via TNT Express (I live in rural Qld) & refunded $120 to my paypal ac. In the end I am very happy.

Preston Scott

Preston ScottAdelaide

Very poor customer service

A once good company, that has obviously grown and now cares little for customer service. To request email contact and refuse to take calls will sign your eventual death knell...
Slow service, parcel incorrectly labelled and poor customer service

Fandy

FandyMelbourne

Best Price Ever

I purchased LG OLED TV from them, it was the best price i ever get anywhere in Melbourne include shipping. They delivery promptly and accurately. Happy with my purchase

Ed

Ed

Good service via Ebay store - use quality courier (TNT)

Waited for 20% off Ebay deal and got very good price on a Panasonic TV. No fuss at all. Ordered Monday and they dispatched next morning. Would be happy to use again.

lottiefitz

I would never use Video Pro again

Raj R

Raj RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

VideoPro - on time delivery

Recently I ordered Sony FHD Bravia TV via online. They have delivered as per schedule with excellent follow-up as required. Their customer service is excellent. Seems they are very professional and a pleasure to deal with. As a first time customer to VideoPro I will be returning again. Well done!

Dave

DaveWollongong

Becareful of this online supplier - they are lairs. Not in stock when they said it was.

Russo

RussoSouth East Queensland, QLD

VideoPro Helensvale Team are Brilliant

I rarely write a review but this is deserved. I bought a new Sony TV and a Denon AV Receiver (within a few days of eachother) and was met with the same great service both times. Narvin is a standout, very knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to deal with. As a first time customer to Videopro I will be returning again. Keep up the great work guys.

Gaz

GazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good work- helpful web Admin

Help! and it arrived

Ordered a Samsung and it arrived damaged. Tried to ring Samsung and got the most ridiculous runaround you ever saw. Rang Ben at Videopro DFO in Brisbane and he had it sorted in 5 minutes flat! Great service and would recommend to anyone. As for Samsung ..... never buy one of their products again!

dd

dd

Not in stock, long delay

I ordered a sony blu tooth audio for my wife on 3/Dec/17 as a xmas present. Paid extra for priority ordering. Guess what, not in stock. Was told that the good would be in warehouse in two weeks. Contacted them after two weeks, was told that there is delay, at least Jan 2018. I then asked for cancellation of order, they agreed but nothing happened. Still trying to get my money back through paypal. So far they are not responding to any email sending to them via paypal. Not an online company to be trusted. Firstly, if good is not in stock please don't take order and take money. Secondly, should response to customers to resolve issue.

Kim C

Kim CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great price, service and delivery

Super happy to have found what I was looking for at a great price and then to be delivered from QLD to VIC in 4 business days even better!

Great price, genuine product and quick delivery

I ordered at VideoPro online a Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III Wireless Music System Black on 19/11/2017. It arrived in perfect condition via standard post on 23/11/2017. Excellent!!!

Oh, the spam!