ViewSonic M1 LED Portable Projector

ViewSonic M1 LED Portable Projector

See the Best Projectors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for ViewSonic? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ewa
EwaSydney, NSW

Great option for home cinema

I really like at as an alternative to tv. The image quality is pretty good. Battery would be sufficient to watch two movies. It’s like having my own cinema theatre at home. I wish I could have a Bluetooth connection as it would be great to simply connect it to my phone. Image is pretty bad in a daylight so it’s a night time option only.
It’s small enough to carry it everywhere I go.

Purchased in July 2020 for $399.00.

Karen Z
Karen ZSydney, NSW

Good projector with reasonable price

This is my first project. The reason I didn't get a TV is this project is a palm-size projector. The battery can last about 2-3 I feel. It's good enough for one movie. The speaker is loud enough. The video quality is not perfect if you look into small words, it gets bit blur. But not a problem for a movie. It's bright as well. Good value for money. Good as an entry-level projector.

Other Projectors