Vileda Easy Wring Mop & Bucket

Vileda Easy Wring Mop & Bucket (page 2 of 6)

2.8

Don't use hot water

Whilst the mop is quite good the bucket rust in the spinning mechanism I've had two of these buckets and they only last for about 6 months before the spinning mechanism stops working

Purchased in June 2019 for A$50.00.

Vanessa

VanessaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst mop

The mop head has scratched my floors. Impossible to use without the mop head tipping. I rang vileda and they said you need to go in a figure 8 pattern. Bit hard to do that in tight places. Bucket isn't weighed properly so when you pick it up it tips. Going to buy another brand of mop as this one sucks big time. Do they people that design this crap actually use it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Caltex Woolworths for A$40.00.

Easy to use

Very easy to use and put away the one flaw is the handle should be longer for tall people sore back after using it for entire house. Does a good job.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$40.00.

adam

adamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The best...

When my last mop and bucket broke, I went straight into now and brought this one perfect just brilliant works much better than my last one ..anyone needing a new mop and bucket please give this one go you will live it...

Purchased in October 2019 at Big W for A$38.00.

Robin

RobinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking poor service

Wish I had read the reviews before handing over my money , no mops , no money and no one will answer any emails. Never again will I use a company with such poor customer focus.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$105.00.

Phillip00

Phillip00Hunter Region, NSW

Pedal action stops

Purchased mine in April 2019 from BigW and I have had problems with the pedal jamming up and sticking. I am unable to push the pedal down, or if it is stuck down, cannot get it back in the up position. I have been able to free it up with spraying the cogs and rotating shaft with WD40 until it jams up again. It might be where the shaft goes into the base of the bucket. Not too happy but got 2 years warranty which I have not taken up on as yet.

Purchased in April 2019 at Big W for A$36.00.

SDG

SDGCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love this mop, and I have tried them all!

This is by far the best mop I have used. Easy and effective. Lives up to all expectations. I have no idea why this product has disappointed some reviewers. Be gentle when stepping on the spinner. I hand wash in washing powder in sink after use if mop head is dirty. A handle extension is a good idea for taller people.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$40.00.

Waste of alot of money

Purchased 3 days ago for $56 and used it for the first time today. Handel bent and the mop head doesn't hold into the handel. Had to stop after the toilet area go buy a different mop that actually works.

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for A$56.00.

Great mop

The handle is VERY short , I’m five six which isn’t massively tall and it’s back breaking , need to be able to get just the handle so you can add another section

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$50.00.

Bev

BevGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mop

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$49.00.

Abby0

Abby0Hunter Region, NSW

Easy, easy, easy!

Wow! The last time I mopped with a conventional mop I realised I needed something easy and the Vileda Easy Wring Mop was so simple and easy it made mopping for the first time with it a breeze. Now I don't have to dread mopping and all the aches and pains that go with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$49.00.

Mop head scratches on floor

Wonderful idea with poor design and build. The mop is low quality and gets trapped under itself. The mop head tips constantly and scratches along the floor.
Will be returning the product to store as it does not work as advertised.
Such a shame.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$50.00.

Do the right thing, Vileda!

I have bought several of these spin mops, all of them costing significantly less than the Vileda one, which is $45 in Coles. All have performed well. All the mops have had TWO mop heads. This one has ONE! Is this a cost-cutting exercise? I use two because I like to go over the floor with a clean one...first wash, then second with another clean head. Perhaps you could review the issue of only one. One cheap mop head won't burst the bank.

Purchased in July 2019.

Angel A.

Angel A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good but doesn't last

Purchased in February 2019 for A$40.00.

Cuddles

CuddlesSydney, NSW

Disappointing

The mop head falls off the attachment, constantly.
The mop does not glide smoothly over the floor, it bunches under itself stopping you from mopping.
It does not do corners and need to press hard to clean dirt off floor.
Disappointing purchase.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths Carlingford for A$50.00.

Olly F.

Olly F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The pedal needs work

I have bought these mop buckets since they have come out as they are great for a back injury, but after a few months the pedal stops working, it's meant to last couple of years, I think the product is great but maybe the pedal needs to be made of Steel to handle the work not plastic. I think this product should be tested properly before it goes on the shelves. As it is disappointing to have to purchase one every few months. As can't wait for weeks for the replacement to arrive.poor standard.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for A$37.00.

Linda M.

Linda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good concept, not so great in reality

Purchased in March 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$49.00.

Kelly ball

Kelly ballMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Finally a mop that can stand the test of my families roughness! Bit expensive but I got it on sale. Love that my floors are not soaked in water once mopped.

Purchased in December 2018 at Big W for A$34.00.

Sogn

SognPerth, WA

bucket is great but not the mop.

I bought this and I have tried several times to mop without scratching my wood flooring. The mop head keeps flipping up scraping on my floor. I found you have to mop ever so slowly and keep the mop at 90 deg's. its very slow going and several times the head popped off all together. I will go back to the original Vileda mop and bucket Thank you!

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for A$50.00.

Nina54

Nina54Sydney, NSW

Floor to wet

Just bought the mop and mopped first time today, I have engineered timber floors. The bucket with wiring works well, but mop is still too wet after wiring a few times. When I looked at my floors when they dried out I could see the marks mop left, not impressed at all. Plus the head get off twice when I was dipping into solution. I just wasted $49 and going back to my old mop with spray.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$49.00.

See all Vileda Easy Wring Mop & Bucket reviews