Vileda ProMist 2

Vileda ProMist 2

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vileda

2.9

CherC
CherCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good fast cleanup, had seal issue if use scented cleaner liquids

I now spray floor with spray and wipe treatment first.
We had to replace the liquid cavity because manufacturer said we destroyed the seals using scented cleaning liquid. Now I just use water after spray and wipe does it's magic. Manufacturer couldn't tell me what detergents don't have scent added, said just don't use ones that do. I can't find any in grocery store or Bunnings that don't. Bunnings sold me vanilla metho to add, apparently that's wrong too.

Purchased in January 2020.

Lyndall
Lyndall

Complete dud.

Moved into a new home a few months ago, with living areas of white tiles, partly covered with rugs, so didn't want to lug a wet mop and bucket around. After using at most half a dozen times, with plain water, the spray bottle flooded the kitchen floor. Tried another day with the top screwed on really tightly - same again. Had to drag out the old cotton mop to clean up. Unfortunately I don't have the docket for a refund - hardly expected somethign so simple to fail.

Purchased in December 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Sarah
Sarah

Perfect for everyday use

Chris
ChrisOxley 2903, ACT

Love It!

I bought the Vileda spray mop on the recommendation of my daughter. I have a large white tiled floor area and was finding that having to get my steam mop out every other day to spot clean was starting to be annoying. This mop has made life so much easier. I use it every day and have found that it is light and easy to use. I now only use my steam cleaner once a week.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $42.50.

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Vileda ProMist 2 compares to other Mops & Buckets

None too happy
None too happySydney, NSW

Epic fail

I am a professional cleaner in seniors homes. I WAS recommending this mop due to ease of use for arthritic hands and backs...however, for the 20+ clients I recommended this to, as well as my own home vileda, the spray quit working. Every single one of them, within a couple months, sometimes over a couple weeks. The old vileda spray mop, worked BEAUTIFUL, but it appears that for whatever reason, RUBBERMAID now has the technology for the spray bottle/trigger.

Purchased in October 2018 at Walmart for $25.

A Arthur
A ArthurMelbourne

Went through 2 mops and 4 water tanks

The water tank seal constantly breaks. Went through so many and in the end I gave up and bought a Sabco spray mop and it works like a charm. The convenience is good of a spray mop though.

Ozbaker
OzbakerSouth Australia, Australia

Easy to use and works

Have had this a while, few months, and it works well. The trigger water/detergent spray works as it should too. Suggest stickng to the recommended detergent type and dilution though just in case. I use a cleaner at 10% dilution. The floor pad is easily removable and rinses under the tap.