Vileda Super Squeeze Mop

Vileda Super Squeeze Mop

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vileda

1.9
    Sarah
    SarahBrisbane

Okay but leaves ridge marks

I found this mop easy to use (after I figured out the backwards design) but you can see the sponges ridge marks on the floor after its dried. I like the mop itself, as its very sturdy - just not the sponge.

Jean
    Jean

No Happy.

It just won't slide across the floor it just keeps pulling the sponge back. Just not happy with it. What else can I say. It's just not flat on the floor when you mop.

shootingstar
    shootingstarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not impressed

I used this mop for some time before purchasing a different Vileda mop thinking i would use both but haven't bother using this again. It's disappointing as I like Vileda products but wouldn't recommend this mop. It doesn't clean the floor very well unfortunately. Guess it will do to mop puppy pee up from my balcony.

diana9baking
    diana9bakingVIC, 3008

Damaged my vinyl flooring

I was very excited to get this because it was on sale. But just like other people who bought this product, it locks to different angles and scratches the floors. That was a new floor.

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Vileda Super Squeeze Mop compares to other Mops & Buckets

Sunn2_33
    Sunn2_33Melbourne, Victoria

Didn't like my first use!

I will try to return this to Woolies tomorrow and hope they will refund me my money without many questions. It is difficult to manouver and the sponge doesn't stay flaton the floor all the time. Control is tough when the sponge doesn't slide smoothly. Took too much effort to clean just one room and we have 6 other rooms to go!!!

Dorina P.
    Dorina P.asked

I have this mop for a very long time,and I would like to get a new one,just the same,or even to get few sponges.
    ,for my old one.
    Super mop.

Shana
    Shanaasked

Are you supposed to put a cloth or something over the mop because it leaves ripple marks on the tiles I find it difficult to use?

Kaeden
    Kaedenasked

How do I lock in the handle from sliding up and down?

doug
    doug

It is supposed to twist and lock but not always

Benno
    Benno

Yep, twist the black collar in the middle of the stick. But I'll be surprised if your mop last more than a few uses.

Get an answer from our members and Vileda representatives