Vileda Super Squeeze Mop

Vileda Super Squeeze Mop

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vileda

1.9
    Steve
    SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best mop ever

As a Male single parent washing floors was something I had to learn quickly. My Vileda mop did an excellent job so for 10 years I used that mop until the head unit was stuffed. Had I know they were discontinuing making mop heads I would have purchased 10 or more head units and one spare handle. I'm tired of waisting money buying mops that just don't work then tossing them out.
    I need Vileda mops to start making more head units again. Many people want you to make new sponges again.

RJM
    RJMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great mop

Was a great mop for about 10 years. Sadly it is now discontinued and I can no longer find replacement mop heads for it. Haven't found anything nearly as well designed or built as this was. It left the floors clean and not too wet. Just the perfect balance.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Mal
    MalMelbourne

Great mop

Was using a Bissell Crosswave for my floating floors, absolute rubbish. Switched to the Vileda Mop and find it fantastic. Leaves a streak free clean using 3 inches of hot tap water in a square bucket and a couple of capfuls of Methylated Spirits. I first vacuum the floor and change the water halfway through the clean. The 'ridge marks' other reviewers refer to disappear when the floor dries. Not sure how you could operate the mop unless the handle is facing the floor. I passed the Crosswave onto my son and he loves it. Go figure.

Perhaps this mop is not for everyone, for me it is fantastic. It is solid and if you know how it wor

Perhaps this mob is not for everyone, for me it is fantastic. If you know how the mob works you don’t want another model. This mob is ver solid and easy to use. Only one thing is annoying, to find an refill

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Vileda Super Squeeze Mop compares to other Mops & Buckets

Wouldn't bother with the others

This mop is fabulous...it appears reviewers on this page don't realise you need to flip it over with squeeze handle facing floor and then it glides. I have had mine for years and bunnings sell replacement heads. It is like a squeegee so you semi squeeze it to "wash" floor then rinse ,squeeze fully and flip and mop again to leave almost dry streak free floors. The head does not fall off if you click it into place properly and follow instructions and the colour of my mop water tells me how much dirt it removes

Amy
    AmyBrisbane

Love this mop and I don't like squeeze mops

I love this mop, cant live without it!

I love this mop and I've been looking for a refill everywhere. I love how its a broom and a mop in one. It cuts cleaning time in half. I don't know what previous reviewers are talking about they mustn't be using it properly. I have tiles, floorboards and vinyl and they always come up perfect and doesn't take half as long as normal mops. I'm a cleaning fanatic and very fussy about the products I use, it picks up pet hair, dust and bits and pieces and mops at the same time. I've tried a lot of cleaning products and this one is a winner...