Vileda Supermop Bucket & Power Wringer

Vileda Supermop Bucket & Power Wringer

See the Best Mops & Buckets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Answer to good floor mopping

Having tried a few mops, mostly micro fiber models did not give me a satisfactory answer. Some were overpriced while some just average.
Bought Vileda supermop bucket & wringer together with its supermop microfiber & handle from Woolworths at half price, $9.49 each.
Cannot tell if the mop is good as I used the bucket first, with my existing Oates Antibacterial cotton mop. The result has been promising. No more excessive water retained by mop even for a cotton type. With a relative dry mop, dirt can be easily picked up during routine stroke. The mechanism by this bucket & wringer is just superb, effortless yet efficient. The springy action by this wringer is clever.
I may have been barking the wrong tree by changing so called good mops to expect result. In fact, it's the bucket by Vileda that answers all my questions.
Rating: Quality 5/5; Design 5/5; Workability 5/5; Price 4/5 (original price); Discounted price 5/5

I Really Like It

This works really well for me - makes mopping much less of a chore and therefore we mop more often! The wringer does a great job with very little effort and the microfiber mop head is quite dry after spinning and doesn't leave too much water on the floor. MUCH easier than the traditional mop bucket.

Bummer it's not what the say it is

First do not press to hard so you do not get red marks on the Floor plus the Mop is much to small it constantly is turning around the only good think is the spinning

the good part is the Improved it

Best mop ever!

Best bucket ever! Can mop easily without having to wet their hands while still wringing the mop well. So lite that your back won't hurts. I'm using the short mop with this buck for a few years and still couldn't find a better one. I just love it!

Makes mopping easy

This is an expensive bucket and wringer, and I've only bought it because it was on special. I'm glad I did, as now anyone in the family (including the kids!) can mop easily without having to wet their hands while still wringing the mop well. It is also very durable and stable. Great product.

a mop bucket

Ok i bought this mop bucket a while ago now when i had a a vileda super mop. I think considering its just a plastic bucket with an attachment to drain your mop in it is extremely over priced and in my opinion very expensive. But i did buy it as it was a set and went with the mop i originally had. I no longer have the mop it was bought for and now have a squeeze style mop. So i removed the attachment to drain your mop with and use the bucket as just a bucket. Ive had it two years now and still going strong.

expensive and just a bucket in the end.