Vileda Traditional Straw Broom

Vileda Traditional Straw Broom

See the Best Brooms & Brushes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Angela L.

Angela L.Western District, VIC

Ineffective.

Impossible to extend handle. Weak & flimsy broom & loose millet. Sorry I had not read a review before purchase. Tried to access instructions on extension but alas none offered by Vileda.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $19.00.

Jen

Jen

Absolute rubbish

The extendable handle needs actual vice grips to loosen it. It does not loosen easy at all, almost sprained my wrist following the instructions. The broom itself is terrible quality, with straw coming out of it all the time. I have to pick up the straw after sweeping....absolute rubbish

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for $18.00.

This is the worst product I have ever purchased it has the straws fall out with every sweep.

I have always purchased straw brooms for years and very happy with the use I had from them. This is the first of this brand very disappointing. I will not purchase another one ever.

Robyn

RobynSouthwest, VIC

Poor quality

This product is definitely not up to standard as it falls apart very easily. [censored word removed] tufts of straw fall out continually while sweeping the yard - not impressed especially as price is quite high - never had a straw broom do this before in all of my 50+ years of using them - won't buy this brand again!

price and quality

Sylvia jean D.

Sylvia jean D.asked

I can't even work out how to extend this broom, it's the most difficult thing ever

Jodi D.
Jodi D.

I just bought one how the HECK do you extend the stupid handle. Very frustrating

Adrian M.

Adrian M.asked

I'm not find extendable handle

NICOLA BROWNE
NICOLA BROWNE

Hi there. I had the same problem. The extendable part is wedged in hard at the bottom of the broom. If you screw the handle around in the direction of twist to lock, the whole handle will detach from the broom. I used some vice grips to twist the grey part around in the direction it shows until it turned and then it extended.

Adrian M.

Adrian M.asked

How to extent handle

Get an answer from our members and Vileda representatives