Vileda Traditional Straw Broom

Vileda Traditional Straw Broom

See the Best Brooms & Brushware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is the worst product I have ever purchased it has the straws fall out with every sweep.

I have always purchased straw brooms for years and very happy with the use I had from them. This is the first of this brand very disappointing. I will not purchase another one ever.

Robyn

RobynSouthwest, VIC

Poor quality

This product is definitely not up to standard as it falls apart very easily. [censored word removed] tufts of straw fall out continually while sweeping the yard - not impressed especially as price is quite high - never had a straw broom do this before in all of my 50+ years of using them - won't buy this brand again!

price and quality

Sylvia jean D.

Sylvia jean D.asked

I can't even work out how to extend this broom, it's the most difficult thing ever

Adrian M.

Adrian M.asked

I'm not find extendable handle

NICOLA BROWNE
NICOLA BROWNE

Hi there. I had the same problem. The extendable part is wedged in hard at the bottom of the broom. If you screw the handle around in the direction of twist to lock, the whole handle will detach from the broom. I used some vice grips to twist the grey part around in the direction it shows until it turned and then it extended.

Adrian M.

Adrian M.asked

How to extent handle

Get an answer from our members and Vileda representatives

CategoryBrooms & Brushware