Vin A Clean Cleaning Vinegar

Vin A Clean Cleaning Vinegar Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Merle Walkerasked

What percentage is this vinegar please?

Bubbles
Bubbles

Hi Merle. The safety data sheets I've found online indicate that cleaning vinegar can be up to ten percent acetic acid in water. It's a great product. I rarely need to use anything else for household cleaning.
Bubbles (the green cleaner)

Merle Walker

Thanks very much. I wanted to use it for weed control & I need 30% vinegar for it.

Deb G

Deb Gasked

Is it distilled?

margaret taylor

margaret taylorasked

Does vin a clean cleaning vinegar need to be diluted? if so, what is the ratio?

Jul

Julasked

What ingredients are in vin a clean . I am allergic to a lot of chemicals.

Slate victim

Slate victimasked

Is it suitable as a cleaner to remove limescale from slate tiles?

Anna K

Anna Kasked

Can I use this vinegar to get rid of sunscreen stains off a white cotton blouse please ?

Suzanne

Suzanneasked

I have outdoor furniture with canvas type fabric on chair seats and backs with mould, will cleaning vinegar be safe to use on this. There is no dilution ratio on the bottle so also not sure how dilute to make solution
Looking forward to a reply
Cheers Suzanne

Matty

Mattyasked

Can it be used to get rid of bleach on clothes??

Colin Bartlett
Colin Bartlett

DO not use bleach

Sharon

Sharonasked

Where can I get the MSDS for this product please?

JOToole

A Google search for cleaning vinegar should give you a link on the aimixchemicals.com.au site. Or vin clean on another site.

haselden

haseldenasked

can i use it to take stickers off my car?

JOToole

Anything you can use a regular vinegar for you can use vin a clean for, except for consumption of course. So if you have used vinegar for removing stickers before, this should work just as well if not better.

Lindsay

Lindsayasked

What strength do you mix it for cleaning walls and ceilings?

Ken

I have been looking for the same answer, is it going to damage the paint? I have recently seen a posting in Chicago Community site, where a person suggested to use the OXICON Type cloth soaking compounds, which will not damage the paint but will kill algae , moss and clean the wall.

Iona

Ionaasked

What is the difference between this vinegar and the ordinary cooking vinegar?.
Is it the acetic acid strength of the liquid???

Ken

You need to find the MSDS to see the differences, recently I brought a 2L bottle of Vit-A Clean Cleaning Vinegar made by RIVANA Food Products from Masters at St-Mary, with no information about the content. Called the company and Roslyn (a nice person) sent me the MSDS and I found it is the same vinegar sold at Coles and Woolies. 3% to 4% Acetic Acid and 97% to 96% water. We do not have good regulators so the manufacturer could easily fool customers. Roslyn told me that they have another product 10% Acetic Acid but that is only available at 10 Litre Package for professional cleaners and considered as Hazardous Chemicals.