3.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

Semillon

Ordered a cut price Semillon. Supposedly a $30 Semillon for the bargain price of $15. Awaited with baited breath........Only to discover the wine on arrival was a bottle I could have bought round the corner in my local battleship for.........$15.
Feel cheated! Now I have the hassle of sending it back.My first and last transaction with this organization.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Wines and Superb Customer Service

I have been purchasing wine from Vinomofo for a number of years. I've always been impressed with their range, service and price. Recently, I purchased a quality Black Market wine that unfortunately just didn't suit my palate. With some embarrassment, I contacted Vinomofo and explained my predicament. Without hesitation, they immediately offered me an exchange for some other wine or a full refund or credit for use later on. I chose to credit the amount and returned the wine at no cost. I had never had to return wine before and I was so impressed with their service and understanding. Yesterday, I made good my credit and purchased a replacement wine that is most enjoyable. Thank you Vinomofo, thank you Angelo!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thank Steve! It's great to hear you're enjoying your wine and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Simon Siu

Simon Siuasked

When to drink 2006 peel estate old vine Zandafel

Gordon Ellis

Gordon Ellisasked

do you ship in 6 bottle lots

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for getting in touch and we do, however only certain wines. When you have a look at a product just under the price on the right hand side will be the case size.

I hope that helps but let me know if there's ever anything that I can help you with don't hesitate to ask :)

Cheers,

Tim

Get an answer from our members and Vinomofo representatives