Vinomofo (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Vinomofo

Kim
KimBingi

A Treasure Chest of Wines

Love finding the gems on their site... tasty wines, friendly customer service and super fast deliveries,. What more could you ask for!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thanks Kim! I'm so glad that you're enjoying your vino-adventure, thanks for going on it with us :)
- Katy

Our day definitely gets a whole lot better!

Absolutely love Vinomofo, the wines are always incredible, the mixed cases are fantastic. Delivery is quick and easy and it’s great value for money. My partner and I are hooked and now our parents are hooked too! The black market deals are nuts! Couldn’t recommend Vinomofo more highly.

Brendan
BrendanMelbourne

Delicious wines, great delivery turnaround

We've never had a bad drop from Vinomofo and we've definitely tried a few. Their Black label releases are incredible. Delivery times are great and we're always kept informed if there's a hold up with our order.

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Cheers Brendan! We're always happy to help with your vino exploration and glad to hear that you're loving the wine you get from us. Here's to many more :)
Katy

Beautiful wines

I recently joined the club and have been very happy with the beautiful wines I have received so far. Definitely better value than going to the bottle shop.

Bec
BecMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The absolute best!!

Being a vino lover, stumbling across this site has been my dream come true! The best value for money, and the customer service is absolutely amazing!!

Hmmm

When vinomofo started it was awesome, great wines and good prices, just seems now that the wines they sell can't sell from the wineries so they buy these mediocre wines to sell. Myself and a number of my friends have now unsubscribed from their site, and all signed up to Nicks wines which is a great online site. Sorry vinomofo just being honest, go back to how you used to be years ago

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Used to be very good value but now run-of-the-mill

Have been buying from here for a couple of years and it started out as an excellent value new retailer.
Value has there been declining steadily and have been very disappointed in the last three cases I purchased.
Now seems to specialise in mediocre wines at optimistic prices while claiming unlikely sounding discounts.
Now just one of a significant number of discount winecellars There many established players offering
better value

Exceptional Customer Service

I've recently been paying lot of attention to customer service as I've had a number of purchases (planning a wedding) - I have to say that my interactions with Vinomofo have been some of the best displays of super friendly and amazing customer service I've experienced in years! Their return policy and process is also fantastic. I really really appreciate their attitude and the way you do business - I'll be keeping Vinomofo on my favourites list for years to come.

Damian
Damian

Best. Wine. Buying. Site. Ever! (No Hyperbole)

Plonkathon Joy

I feel like a kid in a candy shop every time i am on the Vininofo website or get an email from them, some plonking great deals. I really need a cellar.

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Woohoo, this is so great to hear, Dave! Thanks for being a part of our tribe :) And don't worry, I keep my wine in my kitchen cupboard, under the couch and under the bed... who needs a cellar, right?! :D Cheers, Nicole.

My eyes are now open to Aussie wine

What a lovely thing I have been blessed with. The most delicious wines from Vino Mofo have been arriving at my door for close to two years now. I get the best help from these dudes, good on ya!!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

YAY, thanks, Hot Buttered Jóel! So glad you've been loving our vino, thanks for being part of our tribe for the past 2 years! Here's to many more :) Cheers, Nicole

Jade
JadeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I LOVE Vinomofo!

How could you not? Amazing deals, delicious wine that they carefully source and I received my delivery the next day. I've been using Vinomofo for over 2 years now and it's always been a great experience. Highly recommended.

Ollie C
Ollie CMelbourne

Don't buy from anywhere else!!

There's nothing not to love about Vino! The customer service is exemplary, the wine is fantastic and the value is too good to leave behind! Especially now with AusPost delivery or warehouse pick up it makes the whole process very easy. My last case was ordered at 11am and arrived at 10am the day after. Love your work team!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Best value for money in Melbourne and great customer service!!!

I’ve tried lots places in the past 8 years and it’s been an amazing experience to finally find 2 years ago this guys, the best place to buy a great selection of wine with great value for money and outstanding customer service! I was worried on my first order a few years ago about delivery on the Christmas holidays but it was surprisingly fast and it’s even better now! Once you go Vinomofo you never go back!!!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Hi Juan! I'm SO happy you're loving everything so far! Keep enjoying the vino and thanks for being part of our tribe :)

Nicole

Chedo
ChedoSydney, NSW

Decent wine for the price

I've been buying from Vinomofo for over 5 years and never had a problem. Delivery is ok, not the fastest but not the slowest. Wines are good and decently priced. Can't remember having a bad wine. Service has always been fantastic and purchasing is easy. I will continue to buy from these guys.

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Hi Chedo, thank you so much for your kind words! It's great to hear that you've loved everything so far and have never had a bad wine - our buyers are super selective and do a pretty phenomenal job :) Thanks again! Cheers, Nicole.

Rob
RobPerth, Western Australia

Great wine, quick delivery and excellent prices!

Have found some cracking wines through this site. I use it regularly. The black market deals have the best discounts and wines have always been as tasting notes describe.

I have also saved money through their sign up offer. A new user can get 25% off if they sign up with www.vinomofo.com/robert-gough/signup

I have not experienced the poor delivery as noted in other reviews, likely due to them changing to Australia Post for deliveries in the last few months.

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Guessing new delivery method. No issues, great wine

I have ordered twice from Vinomofo. Ordered a mixed dozen and the red carpet box of reds. The mixed dozen was for a work related wine tasting to chose wines for a couple of dinners and the reds for my own consumption.
The mixed dozen had great wines and a fantastic sparkling Blanc. Great value and will keep ordering from there. Delivery was through Aust post and tracked via email and sms.

Joan42
Joan42Hamilton

Hit and Miss

Their prices are good but the quality of the wine is up and down. There's been a few times where the mystery wine hasn't matched the hype of the offer that got me in. I guess you're open to that with mystery buys but I've wondered if they're moving wine at cheap prices that wineries can't move themselves. I now stick to their brands that I can price compare elsewhere.

krw
krwsydney

Delivery has been sorted..get onboard

I had read many bad reviews about delivery..they now go through Australia post..it must be a big improvement as my delivery went perfectly....ordered Sunday delivery Friday morning, as quoted..
Amazing deals...
Thank you..

Slow delivery

Whilst their offerings are usually decent, their delivery service, as many have noted, is horribly slow. You will usually receive an email shortly after your ordering, providing you with a 'tracking number'. Whilst the tracking number is quick to show that the wine is 'in transit', this is either simply not the case or Vinomofo is using one of the slowest logistics providers in the country.

If the wine is truly in transit, there is no reason for it to take a week to travel 20kms.

A06
A06Armidale

Good wine, adequate postage

Was a bit wary after reading some of the reviews here about slow postage. Wine was good - bought a mystery mixed dozen and pleasantly surprised about the quality of wine that was in it. The postage wasn't lightning fast to regional NSW, but then again, nothing is. Took about a week and a half to arrive, which is fine.

Happy with the quality of the wine, as I mentioned. Was a good mix of regions and varieties, and exactly what I was after. Will use them again.

Joaquin
JoaquinSydney

Worst first experience.

I ordered thePavarotti box on the 21st of July and I was really looking forward to it but by the 8th August I hadn't received it so I decided to give you guys a call and spoke to Tim and told me that the package was damaged on the way and that I wouldn't get my wine and even if I wanted to you had ran out of Pavarotti. You kept me waiting for the wine for two weeks and no one in your team informed me of what was happening and that I wouldn't get the wine until I called YOU. Very quick you guys to take my money but very unreliable in delivering your promise. Very very disappointing

Ron
RonPerth, WA

Wine ok but courier service terrible

I don't have any complains on the wines, I have been purchasing from them over the last 3 years. A couple of times I wasn't happy with my selection and they collected and gave my money back, which was good. The problem is the courier service that can't get it right. A number of times they left a card without even trying to ring the bell. Also way too slow (as others have commented). Not sure if I will order again unless they do something on their courier services. I don't mind paying more but receive an efficient and professional service.

Andrew
AndrewMelbourne

Fantastic online place to buy wine!

I love everything about Vinomofo, from their website to the language used and especially the wines and the prices. Super quick delivery, amazing deals at all times and no nonsense.

Saw the bad reviews on here and thought it was my duty to right the ledger! Try and you will not regret.

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Hey Andrew, you legend! Thanks so much for the great review! It's awesome to hear you're loving everything so far - I'll tell the whole team, they'll be absolutely stoked :) Thanks for being a part of our tribe :) Cheers, Nicole.

Michael
MichaelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I love it. I really enjoy the wines.

I haven't had a bad wine from the fos. And contrary to others on here, I have not had any problems with the delivery service either. I am actually considering buying shares, I like it so much. My only problem is: I spend all of my disposable income on wine...