Listing monitored by Vinomofo

Wine is decent but delivery is slow and unreliable

Decent wine but it always takes more then a week for delivery and longer then the stated delivery times. I just don't understand how this can be so poorly done when other services can pretty much arrange delivery within 2 days in metro areas.

Matthias Brown
Matthias BrownCanberra 2600, ACT

Limited range, aggressive marketing

I buy from a few wine sites, buy less and less these days so I’m getting picky. No complaints with service, delivery etc. But I would make the observation that they generally have a limited range that they aggressively market - free delivery/ bottle etc. Not the range of the big sites but bargains (for the dedicated) can be found here.

Hmmm

When vinomofo started it was awesome, great wines and good prices, just seems now that the wines they sell can't sell from the wineries so they buy these mediocre wines to sell. Myself and a number of my friends have now unsubscribed from their site, and all signed up to Nicks wines which is a great online site. Sorry vinomofo just being honest, go back to how you used to be years ago

Joan42
Joan42Hamilton

Hit and Miss

Their prices are good but the quality of the wine is up and down. There's been a few times where the mystery wine hasn't matched the hype of the offer that got me in. I guess you're open to that with mystery buys but I've wondered if they're moving wine at cheap prices that wineries can't move themselves. I now stick to their brands that I can price compare elsewhere.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Vinomofo compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Slow delivery

Whilst their offerings are usually decent, their delivery service, as many have noted, is horribly slow. You will usually receive an email shortly after your ordering, providing you with a 'tracking number'. Whilst the tracking number is quick to show that the wine is 'in transit', this is either simply not the case or Vinomofo is using one of the slowest logistics providers in the country.

If the wine is truly in transit, there is no reason for it to take a week to travel 20kms.