Listing monitored by Vinomofo

I won a magnum with my first order!

I’ve order six times from Vinomofo now; I tend to order blackmarket and mixed cartons for variety; mostly a Shiraz drinker....for the price, I haven’t met a bottle I’ve been disappointed in yet & I won a magnum with my first order which was super fun :) the postage is fast, I’ve been happy with that throughout covid times.

My only criticism is the the amount of email spam for specials that comes through, if the value is good (which for me is a yes) this is totally unnecessary and detracts from a good thing.

I’d personally like it if the pricing could remain on a bottle on the website, after it has sold out....I ordered a salvation case and was hoping to get an idea of RRP which was impossible for some bottles that had sold out.

Helen
Helen

Where’s your NZ Sauvignon Blanc gone?

We love your wines, particularly your NZ Sauvignon Blanc. But lately nothing.... what’s happening? We’ve actually switched to another online supplier! You supply it we’ll buy it (not black market)

A06
A06Armidale

Good wine, adequate postage

Was a bit wary after reading some of the reviews here about slow postage. Wine was good - bought a mystery mixed dozen and pleasantly surprised about the quality of wine that was in it. The postage wasn't lightning fast to regional NSW, but then again, nothing is. Took about a week and a half to arrive, which is fine.

Happy with the quality of the wine, as I mentioned. Was a good mix of regions and varieties, and exactly what I was after. Will use them again.

thubleau2

Gordon Ellis
Gordon Ellisasked

do you ship in 6 bottle lots

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for getting in touch and we do, however only certain wines. When you have a look at a product just under the price on the right hand side will be the case size.

I hope that helps but let me know if there's ever anything that I can help you with don't hesitate to ask :)

Cheers,

Tim

Get an answer from our members and Vinomofo representatives