Listing monitored by Vinomofo

Stirling
StirlingPerth, WA

Buyer beware

I just love it

Really good deals for reasonable prices. I'm definitely buying again from them in the following months. I really don't have anything to complain about.

John Condren
John CondrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pyren Vineyard Shiraz 2017

This is a Really inferior red which is surprising since its $35 a bottle . Unfortunately I purchased 12 bottles . Big mistake HUGE

Duncan Conley
Duncan ConleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products & customer service

Fantastic website, easy to navigate and checkout. I made a mistake and ordered the wrong wine; Firstly an actual human answered the phone and then they organized pick up and return free of charge and credited my account immediately (90 second process). Easiest return ever!

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

Semillon

Ordered a cut price Semillon. Supposedly a $30 Semillon for the bargain price of $15. Awaited with baited breath........Only to discover the wine on arrival was a bottle I could have bought round the corner in my local battleship for.........$15.
Feel cheated! Now I have the hassle of sending it back.My first and last transaction with this organization.

Jim
Jim

This is far from perfect and I can live without it

I ordered 12 bottles of wine via Vivino . I received instead 6 bottles of what Vinomofo called a premium wine from the same French producer . They did even bother asking if I was fine with the substitution before delivering it . Really

Mitch M
Mitch MMonash 2904, ACT

Wine for these trying times

Wine delivered to your door. Excellent wine that is, and I repeat, delivered to your door. What more could you want? The great lock down of 2020 has got nothing on VinoMofo!

Peter Henkel
Peter HenkelSydney

Excellent service and quality wine.

I have been buying wine from Vinomofo for some time now and they consistently deliver the goods time and time again. Delivery is super fast and their range of wine is great. I am a particular fan of their French and Spanish offerings, not to mention their prices! Keep up the good work!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thanks for the review Peter, glad to hear you've been enjoying some of our delicious imports :)

AverageDude
AverageDudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always been a fan of wine, now I'm just as much a fan of Vinomofo!!

This place has changed the game! I've tried buying wine online before using Vinomofo and it's always a terrible experience so I stuck with retail stores. I'm now a verified fan of Vinomofo. I've made a handful of orders and the service has been flawless. I've also attended a few of their pop-up events and have won gifts and other perks from Vinomofo. I also made an order yesterday and my delivery is due to arrive in the next few hours. Unbelievable!
Thanks team, I'm converted.

John B
John BHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding advice and service from your Jordan

I have been an active member of Vinimofo for quite some time, and wish to tell others about the excellent personal service and advice that I always get from my friend in wine, Jordan. He is never pushy and always respects my needs for wine at the time he contacts me. I am a very happy customer and enjoy the offers and Jordan,s recommendations. John B

Hi John,
I'm so glad you love Jordan as much as we do :)
Thanks for the review!
Tabitha

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Wines and Superb Customer Service

I have been purchasing wine from Vinomofo for a number of years. I've always been impressed with their range, service and price. Recently, I purchased a quality Black Market wine that unfortunately just didn't suit my palate. With some embarrassment, I contacted Vinomofo and explained my predicament. Without hesitation, they immediately offered me an exchange for some other wine or a full refund or credit for use later on. I chose to credit the amount and returned the wine at no cost. I had never had to return wine before and I was so impressed with their service and understanding. Yesterday, I made good my credit and purchased a replacement wine that is most enjoyable. Thank you Vinomofo, thank you Angelo!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thank Steve! It's great to hear you're enjoying your wine and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do.

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Great service and wine! Ange went above and beyond helping me in their port Melbourne store. Buy a mix dozen and get Ange to give you some advice. Highly recommend

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Hi Matt, I'm so glad you love the wine and that Ange could help out - he knows his stuff!

Find out how Vinomofo compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

The only way I purchase wine now!

I’ve been thrilled by all the wines I’ve purchased from vinomofo. I’ve barely paid more than $12 a bottle for dozen packs. Black Market wines have been super impressive from top producers. Lots of variety and excellent wines at a fab price. Great service as well. Can’t buy any other way now! PS - If you’re in Melb CBD worth dropping in to pick up your wine, do a tasting and check out some single bottles available for purchase. Make your own mixed six pack! The team are super helpful!

Hi Lee,
Thanks for the kind words! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your wine and our amazing warehouse tastings too.

DanM
DanMSydney

Best out there

I’ve tried many competitors and have always been a bit disappointed with the product. I ordered a mixed black market case and was actually thrilled (quite an achievement for me!) with what turned up. Using vivino I got wines that averaged at least twice what I paid, and a number of them are straight from the cellar door (no barcodes etc). My new go to.

Soooo Happy

I've only just joined the club, and I have been nothing but overjoyed with the wine, service and promptness of delivery, truly wonderful wines that I have checked up on after purchase at exceptional discount, they do not lie, thank you vinimofo