Listing monitored by Vinomofo

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)

I just love it

Really good deals for reasonable prices. I'm definitely buying again from them in the following months. I really don't have anything to complain about.

Mitch M
Mitch MMonash 2904, ACT

Wine for these trying times

Wine delivered to your door. Excellent wine that is, and I repeat, delivered to your door. What more could you want? The great lock down of 2020 has got nothing on VinoMofo!

Peter Henkel
Peter HenkelSydney

Excellent service and quality wine.

I have been buying wine from Vinomofo for some time now and they consistently deliver the goods time and time again. Delivery is super fast and their range of wine is great. I am a particular fan of their French and Spanish offerings, not to mention their prices! Keep up the good work!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Thanks for the review Peter, glad to hear you've been enjoying some of our delicious imports :)

AverageDude
AverageDudeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Always been a fan of wine, now I'm just as much a fan of Vinomofo!!

This place has changed the game! I've tried buying wine online before using Vinomofo and it's always a terrible experience so I stuck with retail stores. I'm now a verified fan of Vinomofo. I've made a handful of orders and the service has been flawless. I've also attended a few of their pop-up events and have won gifts and other perks from Vinomofo. I also made an order yesterday and my delivery is due to arrive in the next few hours. Unbelievable!
Thanks team, I'm converted.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Vinomofo compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

John B
John BHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding advice and service from your Jordan

I have been an active member of Vinimofo for quite some time, and wish to tell others about the excellent personal service and advice that I always get from my friend in wine, Jordan. He is never pushy and always respects my needs for wine at the time he contacts me. I am a very happy customer and enjoy the offers and Jordan,s recommendations. John B

Hi John,
I'm so glad you love Jordan as much as we do :)
Thanks for the review!
Tabitha

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Great service and wine! Ange went above and beyond helping me in their port Melbourne store. Buy a mix dozen and get Ange to give you some advice. Highly recommend

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Hi Matt, I'm so glad you love the wine and that Ange could help out - he knows his stuff!

The only way I purchase wine now!

I’ve been thrilled by all the wines I’ve purchased from vinomofo. I’ve barely paid more than $12 a bottle for dozen packs. Black Market wines have been super impressive from top producers. Lots of variety and excellent wines at a fab price. Great service as well. Can’t buy any other way now! PS - If you’re in Melb CBD worth dropping in to pick up your wine, do a tasting and check out some single bottles available for purchase. Make your own mixed six pack! The team are super helpful!

Hi Lee,
Thanks for the kind words! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your wine and our amazing warehouse tastings too.