Vinomofo (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Vinomofo

My eyes are now open to Aussie wine

What a lovely thing I have been blessed with. The most delicious wines from Vino Mofo have been arriving at my door for close to two years now. I get the best help from these dudes, good on ya!!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

YAY, thanks, Hot Buttered Jóel! So glad you've been loving our vino, thanks for being part of our tribe for the past 2 years! Here's to many more :) Cheers, Nicole

Jade
JadeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I LOVE Vinomofo!

How could you not? Amazing deals, delicious wine that they carefully source and I received my delivery the next day. I've been using Vinomofo for over 2 years now and it's always been a great experience. Highly recommended.

Ollie C
Ollie CMelbourne

Don't buy from anywhere else!!

There's nothing not to love about Vino! The customer service is exemplary, the wine is fantastic and the value is too good to leave behind! Especially now with AusPost delivery or warehouse pick up it makes the whole process very easy. My last case was ordered at 11am and arrived at 10am the day after. Love your work team!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Best value for money in Melbourne and great customer service!!!

I’ve tried lots places in the past 8 years and it’s been an amazing experience to finally find 2 years ago this guys, the best place to buy a great selection of wine with great value for money and outstanding customer service! I was worried on my first order a few years ago about delivery on the Christmas holidays but it was surprisingly fast and it’s even better now! Once you go Vinomofo you never go back!!!

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Hi Juan! I'm SO happy you're loving everything so far! Keep enjoying the vino and thanks for being part of our tribe :)

Cheers,
Nicole

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Vinomofo compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Chedo
ChedoSydney, NSW

Decent wine for the price

I've been buying from Vinomofo for over 5 years and never had a problem. Delivery is ok, not the fastest but not the slowest. Wines are good and decently priced. Can't remember having a bad wine. Service has always been fantastic and purchasing is easy. I will continue to buy from these guys.

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Hi Chedo, thank you so much for your kind words! It's great to hear that you've loved everything so far and have never had a bad wine - our buyers are super selective and do a pretty phenomenal job :) Thanks again! Cheers, Nicole.

Rob
RobPerth, Western Australia

Great wine, quick delivery and excellent prices!

Have found some cracking wines through this site. I use it regularly. The black market deals have the best discounts and wines have always been as tasting notes describe.

I have also saved money through their sign up offer. A new user can get 25% off if they sign up with www.vinomofo.com/robert-gough/signup

I have not experienced the poor delivery as noted in other reviews, likely due to them changing to Australia Post for deliveries in the last few months.

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Guessing new delivery method. No issues, great wine

I have ordered twice from Vinomofo. Ordered a mixed dozen and the red carpet box of reds. The mixed dozen was for a work related wine tasting to chose wines for a couple of dinners and the reds for my own consumption.
The mixed dozen had great wines and a fantastic sparkling Blanc. Great value and will keep ordering from there. Delivery was through Aust post and tracked via email and sms.

krw
krwsydney

Delivery has been sorted..get onboard

I had read many bad reviews about delivery..they now go through Australia post..it must be a big improvement as my delivery went perfectly....ordered Sunday delivery Friday morning, as quoted..
Amazing deals...
Thank you..

Andrew
AndrewMelbourne

Fantastic online place to buy wine!

I love everything about Vinomofo, from their website to the language used and especially the wines and the prices. Super quick delivery, amazing deals at all times and no nonsense.

Saw the bad reviews on here and thought it was my duty to right the ledger! Try and you will not regret.

Tabitha B.Vinomofo

Hey Andrew, you legend! Thanks so much for the great review! It's awesome to hear you're loving everything so far - I'll tell the whole team, they'll be absolutely stoked :) Thanks for being a part of our tribe :) Cheers, Nicole.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Vinomofo compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Michael
MichaelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I love it. I really enjoy the wines.

I haven't had a bad wine from the fos. And contrary to others on here, I have not had any problems with the delivery service either. I am actually considering buying shares, I like it so much. My only problem is: I spend all of my disposable income on wine...

Raz
RazPerth, WA

Time tested, and only gets better....