Vintec 121 Bottle Single Zone V110SGES3

Vintec 121 Bottle Single Zone V110SGES3

MPN: 35902671

eduardoSydney, NSW

Started off badly, now working on it.

I can echo every other complaint. Ours lasted just over 2 years before playing up. Gas leak which couldn't be repaired on site. $185 call out fee and the tech didn't touch a thing. Apparently this is common. Electrolux have taken over the brand and have inherited some major issues. Doing their best to remedy the situation. As a commercial client they provided a new fridge at a substantial discount.
Relatively happy with this resolution.

Purchased in December 2018.

StevePerth, WA

Don't waste your money buying Vintec fridges

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Vintec
ELECTROLUX ..Vintec

wayneE

wayneEAU

Most unreliable poor quality fridge I’ve ever owned

The 1st fridge needed to be replaced under an extended warranty as the technician determined a leak in the cooling system. The temperature could not go below 20-21 degrees. I was advised to turn it off for 24 hours and restarting it but that was unsuccessful. The fridge had never been moved since purchase the the leak was a manufacturing quality issue. The replacement has now gone the same way with temperature not going below 21 degrees after 18 months. I have another brand of fridge that has outlived both Vintec and is still going strong. If you have expensive wines I would not rely on Vintec unless you are prepared to replace it every 2 years at least. The brand quality is not consistent with the prices being charged.

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Don't buy Vintec Wine Fridges - They won't last

Vintec (V110SG e) 3 years old - temperature 23 degrees and won't cool down. Technician said gas escaping, not economical to repair. Paid $185 for his 6 minutes visit and told a replacement offer would be made, however only a small amount for old unit and we have to pay the reminder of a new one. I just can't accept this! I have two fridges that are over 15 y.o. and still work perfectly. I have a television set that is 20 years old and works perfectly, so why an expensive Vintec wine fridge (costing nearly $2,500) last only 3 years and is not deemed worthwhile of repair?

Date PurchasedOct 2014

P. Duty

P. DutyBrisbane

Average product with one major flaw

Date PurchasedAug 2017

VeV

VeV

Very average product! Don't waste your money!

John M.

John M.asked

Hello my vintec is 3 years of age, a week ago it was sitting at 23 degrees C, turned it off and same issue!!! thought I would google the reviews of this vintec! Identical issues in 99% of the instances, one said to contact you, which I am doing in an attempt for some resolution??
I am in Adelaide, it’s hot weather, I am concerned about the very expensive wine in the vintec, could you please get back to me with a sense of urgency???

Email [email removed]

Hear from you soon

eduardo

Hello. There was a design fault which allowed the gas to escape. Can’t be fixed on site and needs to be taken away. My dispute was as the fault seemed identical in so many of these units why bother with the charade of sending out a service man to inspect and charge - they should have outlined the likely scenario and costs before sending the technician.
After I kicked up a fuss the new company owners offered a discounted price on a new unit which has been working faultlessly since.

Steve

Hello John, it would appear nothing has changed with this company. They will happily tell you there isn't a known fault with the Vintec fridge but will readily offer you a new but discounted fridge, just so you can experience the same fault shortly after the warranty expires again. I had my fridge repaired by a qualified repair facility. The Vintec customer representative said send us the repair cost and we will reimburse you some of the repair cost. Well, that occurred over a year ago and l never heard from them again. The repair centre who fixed my fridge said the coolant Vintec use is corrosive and destroys the coolant pipes. Vintec does have a problem with their product, they are just not admitting it.

Get an answer from our members and Vintec representatives