Vintec V40SGE

TraceyH61

TraceyH61CURRIMUNDI

I love this wine fridge!

The fridge looks great for a start, I love the blue light it emits in the kitchen at night. Have had no problems with the termperature. Runs nice and quiet. Great way to store red wine in Queensland as I used to keep it in the garage and it would get too hot and go off. I have nothing bad to say about this Vintec wine cooler fridge, it's exactly what I wanted.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

JHA

JHABrisbane

Disappointed, just like everyone else's review

Bought a new house with a vintec fridge installed, 2 years later the temperature fails just like in most other reviews. We don't have warranty papers and had to replace unit with another wine fridge as tenants required it and now I have an usable appliance boxed in my garage. Sounds like Vintec charging people for service charges and $$$$$ to fix goes against Australian Consumer Law. Might have to investigate further as it's required by law that the product is guaranteed for its intended life span, however the above reviews don't reflect this.

BrueB

BrueBasked

The cooling on my V40SGE has failed! There is still power, as the light works and the temperature indicator lights up, but no refrigeration at all! What should I do?

Michael W.

Michael W.asked

Why does the fan start and then stop

Mike

Mikeasked

Went to get bottle from cabinet and temperature had reduced to 3 degrees. Tried to reset temperature however scroll buttons would only allow me to scroll between 1 and 9 degrees. how can I fix problem as I want to set temperature at 18 degrees? Mike Burger

Get an answer from our members and Vintec representatives