5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Dash Cams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dash camera

I have already sent in a review for a M6 Plus DDPai dash cam which I have in my wife’s vehicle. It’s a very good well-made piece of equipment but I decided to try another for my car. Some months ago I have purchased a VIOFO A119S GPS (be careful to make sure the GPS is included) which took my eye due to the excellent reviews on the internet. In contrast to the M6Plus it has a mini screen enabling you to check the many functions it has. The VIOFO can be easily removed from the very solid windscreen holder and plugged directly into the computer to view the trips without having to remove the microchip.
I highly recommend this dash cam, it’s very well made, the reproduction video of the trips is excellent and equally is equally as good as the M6 Plus DDPai. Setting the time is a little tricky but if you set the unit on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) plus 10 hours it’ll operate on Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) for Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Of course daylight saving time has to be adjusted and is easily done. For other States the time is easily adjusted by adding the difference in hours to AEST.