Fussy Cat Grain Free Wet Food

Fussy Cat Grain Free Wet Food

See the Best Cat Foods in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fussy Cat

• Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten (1) and Adult (1)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Smell
Merchandiser
MerchandiserHunter Region, NSW

Found it very well suited

Purchased in December 2021 at Woolworths for $1.60.

Smell

Hi there!

Thank you for your review, and we are so happy to hear that Eddie is loving our product!
We hope he continues to enjoy his tasty meals, and we wish Bennie and Eddie both the the very best of luck with their upcoming studies :)

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good value for money for a decent quality food

I feed my cat the wet food twice a day and the dry food once. She loves this brand. The fact that the wet food comes in 400g cans is a bonus as a lot of the better quality feed are sold in tiny, expensive portions.

Real Pet Food Co.Fussy CatSend a private message

Thanks for your review and support of our brand!

Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Cats love it

I have tried pretty much all of the cat food available in the market. I had bought a few of the Fussy cat food just to try since my cats are very fussy with their food and it was definitely worth it. It's value for money and my cats love it, particularly the kangaroo flavour. I have been buying Fussy cat food every since

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $1.85.

Smell
Real Pet Food Co.Fussy CatSend a private message

Hi Kerry, Thanks for your support and for the lovely feedback. We’re thrilled to hear your cats enjoys our Fussy Cat foods!

Erin W
Erin WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The only food my cat will eat

My 12 month old male tabby cat- Darcy, has presented with severe allergies the past 6 months, and I've tried multiple types and brands of cat food. I then started him on the VIP Fussy Cat range, and not only does he eat it, but he seems to really like it. His allergies have lessened tremendously, and he seems a much happier cat. I love the fact that this product is widely available at the main supermarkets, and it is a very affordable grain-free product. I only wish I could buy it in a bigger bag- then it would work out even cheaper. But- I highly recommend it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles for $19.

Cat Foods

Find out how Fussy Cat Grain Free Wet Food compares to other Cat Foods

jeeperscreepers
jeeperscreepersMelbourne

Happy cats

I have read many negative reviews on this cat food. My cats love it I was feeding them another brand of raw food when they started vomiting. With VIP there has been no vomiting and is always fresh.

Liz
LizPerth

Cats addiction

My cat is fussy and loves these treats but she uses them as food not treats.good value when on special at $2

Margaret EatonCentral Coast

An additional choice our fur babies love

Margaret Eaton

Further comment, I did NOT attach the product picture, it is incorrect as it shows packets of dry food. I couldn't alter this review to attach photos. Margaret Eaton