5Virbac Megaderm

Virbac Megaderm Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Virbac? Claim your listing.
Mazza
Mazza

Does anyone know where I can buy Megaderm it seems to be totally out of stock in Australia?

Glinette W.
Glinette W.

Can you give megaderm straight into cats mouth

Donna B.
Donna B.

Where to buy in uk? Thanks

Carole P.
Carole P.

Zooplus sell it

Laarni L.
Laarni L.

What will happen to my dog coz i gave her megaderm 4ml directly to her mouth? I never know that it should be mix with their food..

ChuchiLiz R.
ChuchiLiz R.

My 3yr. old dog has been scratching and chewing his paws all the time but there is no fleas. All I saw were it seems like dandruff in his skin. I bought megaderm 8ml sachet. What is the appropriate dosage for it? My dog weighs 17kgs. and he has no rashes but there are some black spot and like dandruffs in his skin and he keeps on scratching and chewing his paws. Is it okay to give him 1sachet a day? Or 1sachet every other day? Thank you.

jeremy.ieraci

I'd take him to a Vet because chances are it could be a bacterial infection etc which Megaderm will not help

Ajv
Ajv

My boy has started today, is there a way to make it more palatable. He was itchy for 7 months. Vet was treating for allergies. Prednisone, antibiotics, full exclusion diet and immune suppressing injections. We changed vets, wasn’t allergies at all but a massive fungal infection. The antifungal washes, oral antifungals and creams mixed with diet of Blackhawk fish and potato. We’ve added yogurt and coconut oil and His skin is so dry.

TIMEA MARECZKI
TIMEA MARECZKI

My golden retriever puppy has been scratching all the time since I've got her. Vet said she just has a very dry skin (no redness or rash and no fleas) I started to use megaderm 2 weeks ago. Her fur changed to much nicer and softer by now, but she's still scratching! I still hope it will help her with her itchy skin, just takes longer than 2 weeks. How long does it take to cure dry skin? Thank you for helping us.

jeremy.ieraci

It should have done the trick by now, I'd suggest seeing another vet. We once lived in a yard which had microscopic mites in the soil that infected our dog's skin. She ended up scratching holes in herself poor girl until we finally got an answer from good Vet. Good luck on finding a cure for this one. We now have a dog that has dermatitis from grass. He's been on Apoquel which is a new immune suppressant and it's been the only thing that works

Abigail E.

Is it safe to give expired virbac 2014 to my dog?

Jenny

I believe the efficacy of the product does not extend past it’s use by date. It tends to become rancid.

Thank you,Jenny..

Teegs
Teegs

What is the best way to give your dog megaderm. I am finding it really difficult to give my dog the 7ml a day he requires. I am currently using a syringe but half of it gets spat out and all over his coat??

amanda_01
amanda_01

I mixed it into their food.

brsakiwi
brsakiwi

I also dripped it onto my dogs food

In food