Virgin Active

Virgin Active (page 3 of 3)

• Rates and Fees

LJ588

LJ588NSW, 2756

great gym - highly recommend

this is the first and only gym i have/will ever join. it has everything we want and more. great lunch time classes and i have never had to wait for a machine. The personal trainers are friendly and support you to do your best. love the cafe (esp the ultimate V protein shake). I have brought along friends (members of other gyms) to try it out and they have all remarked how it is so much better than their gym - they just wish they could afford it. My justification for the cost is that you get a lot of gym for your money and it would spend more than the fee going to the shops (instead of working out).
lots of equipment, great classes, friendly staff, easy to jum online and book into classes.
expensive compared to other gyms

Khoa

KhoaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good gym (except the prices)

Friendly staff, good gym equipment, not a lot of crowds and thus you don't have to wait for your turn to use it! I enjoy the gym experience. However, I have to consider its costs. It has everything from swimming pool, spas, climbing gym. Highly recommended if your wallet is big enough!
Prices - among the most expensive gym memberships in Melbourne (last time I checked)

SAH

SAHasked

Does Virgin Active in East Village Zetland participate in the fitness passport ( for NSW Health)?

Lou

Louasked

Hi - I have had to temporarily relocate at short notice and need to cancel my membership - but was told I have to do it in person which is not possible (not without the cost of an airfare added to the mix) - any ideas ?

Amir
Amir

Hey, They have their own policy, you need to to before Sunday and freeze your membership, and also pay $7.5 per week

Get an answer from our members and Virgin representatives