Virgin Active

Virgin Active

Poor encounter with staff

Have been a member for over a year and mostly just work out on my own. Prior to today would have easily rated the gym 5 stars but ran into a very unhelpful staff member today which was very disappointing. Seemed like she was trying her best to make my life as difficult as possible.

Too expensive

Lilly

LillySydney

Virgin...Inactive!

Virgin Active Moore Park appears more concerned in increasing its membership instead of maintaining happy members. The lockers are a disgrace.....many are broken and they had the doors removed but these have now been replaced without being fixed....what message does that send to the members who pay for "world class facilities" (Virgin Active's words) whilst providing "third world facilities". And on top of this they have increased the fees....surely justification of the fee increase should be providing facilities in working condition.

Gyms

Find out how Virgin Active compares to other Gyms

AmirSydney

Good facilities not good customer care

I am happy with the environment and facilities at Moorepark virginactive but after a week exercising I injured my back in a way that even couldn't walk. When I wanted to ask to freeze my membership for the period I was under medical treatment, they told me was not possible and reminded me terms and conditions. So you should predict your injuries and sicknesses before Sunday otherwise you are not able to freeze your membership for the incoming weeks after that and you should pay for it.

Good gym but no locker for recharge phone

I used to have membership with Fitness First, now I switched to Virgin because they have variety of Pilates class. However, they don’t have locker for recharging phone while I am attending the class. Also, they don’t help to keep my phone for recharging at reception while Fitness First does. It’s a good gym but it’s not worth for paying 35/week. I’m not happy about lack of modern locker in Virgin. Like small thing make me happy.

MarkBAU

Don't believe a word of it...

Update....
I received a call from the Fitness manager. We had a chat about my situation and were able to come to a suitable agreement.
Thanks Virgin active.

Andypoo

AndypooLane cove

Over-rated...

Good people and service but nothing special in terms of equipment, very expensive too, been to many gyms in my time.

SAH

SAHasked

Does Virgin Active in East Village Zetland participate in the fitness passport ( for NSW Health)?

Lou

Louasked

Hi - I have had to temporarily relocate at short notice and need to cancel my membership - but was told I have to do it in person which is not possible (not without the cost of an airfare added to the mix) - any ideas ?

Amir

Hey, They have their own policy, you need to to before Sunday and freeze your membership, and also pay $7.5 per week

Get an answer from our members and Virgin representatives