Virgin Active

Virgin Active

Samms

SammsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't commit if you are not ready for it!

Thanh Le

Thanh Le

It's pretty good, but a bit pricey

I've been to Virgin Active Norwest for over 6 months now and enjoy it. I live and work pretty close to this place, so it is personally convenient for me. However, I did hear from lots of fellow gym goers regarding the lack parking here. Some of the classes are packed and it's hard to get decent room to move sometimes. I still enjoy the services provided here, but I do wish it would have been a bit more affordable.

johnboschen

johnboschenMelbourne

Used to be good

Main reason for joining Virgin Active was the classes, particularly Pilates. They used to have an excellent range of classes and instructors. One reason or another the instructors kept leaving and the variety of classes kept reducing. I have got to a point now where I am going to an alternative physiotherapist gym to attend classes (Pilates and strength training) as these are of a much higher standard. The gym is often crowded, gym equipment is often not maintained (spin class bikes) and equipment not updated (stretch bands, etc.). Overall, Virgin used to be excellent, but now I feel they have dropped the ball.

Gyms

Find out how Virgin Active compares to other Gyms

Yode

Yode

It is a pretty gym but pricey.

SAH

SAHasked

Does Virgin Active in East Village Zetland participate in the fitness passport ( for NSW Health)?

Lou

Louasked

Hi - I have had to temporarily relocate at short notice and need to cancel my membership - but was told I have to do it in person which is not possible (not without the cost of an airfare added to the mix) - any ideas ?

Amir
Amir

Hey, They have their own policy, you need to to before Sunday and freeze your membership, and also pay $7.5 per week

Get an answer from our members and Virgin representatives