Virgin Active

• Rates and Fees
Cdogz

CdogzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

Great place to train, had a blast training here for the last year or so, best trainers hands down, not the cheapest but well worth it and lots of classes

Dean B.

Dean B.North Queensland, QLD

Great service, awesome gym

We where flying out of sydney on a late flight and had all our luggage, the reception staff put all our bags in a back room while we spent over 2.5 hours at the club.

Min

MinSydney, NSW

What can I say, I love my gym

Gyms

Find out how Virgin Active compares to other Gyms

jesstp

jesstpSydney

Best gym ever!

I've never been a fan of gyms, but I really like Virgin Active.

If you want a gym where everyone knows you by name, this probably isn't for you. If you want variety, they have everything from boxing, pilates reformer, yoga, barre and Les Mills and they are always coming out with new classes. Some gyms cost way more than you pay at Virgin, but with a lot less variety.

This is my third time back over the years due to moving locations for work. I'd love to give 4.5 stars, but only due to the lack of locations.

I have and always will highly recommend Virgin Active.

HairyMary

HairyMarySydney

Love It

Christy

ChristyMelbourne

Excellent Experience

I always feel excellent at Virgin Active. The staff are incredibly friendly and your group fitness instructors make every class something to look forward to. The regular Zumba instructor, Steph is a lot of fun and I always enjoy her classes and feel great about myself afterwards.

My only complaint is that there are not more classes, particularly between 6pm-8pm and after 10:30am on weekends.

K V

K VSydney

Excellent gym - keep it a secret!

SAH

SAHasked

Does Virgin Active in East Village Zetland participate in the fitness passport ( for NSW Health)?

Lou

Louasked

Hi - I have had to temporarily relocate at short notice and need to cancel my membership - but was told I have to do it in person which is not possible (not without the cost of an airfare added to the mix) - any ideas ?

Amir
Amir

Hey, They have their own policy, you need to to before Sunday and freeze your membership, and also pay $7.5 per week

Get an answer from our members and Virgin representatives